help with animtool (1 Viewer)

alkatraz91

Potential Patron
hello.i need hel with animtool.in specific...i want know if is bossible to load the bodysize mod for adjust the male and female position to fit with a girl size of my choice.

stuntcock

Content Creator
i want know if is bossible to load the bodysize mod for adjust the male and female position to fit with a girl size of my choice.
In general: yes it will be possible. If you link to the size mods which you're using then we can provide more specific guidance and suggestions.

Please note that some animtools details will need to be fine-tuned in order to work with larger or smaller body sizes. For example: each position file defines a specific distance between the girl's head and her knee. The girl's body will normally bend at the hips to fit into this space, but if you shrink her then she'll need to stand up straight in order to span the distance.

stuntcock

Content Creator
i tried load the mod but nothing ... this is why i asked.thanks
This error has nothing to do with animtools.

The mod file itself (BodySizer.swf, sometimes known as lolicon.swf) is outdated; it will not work with current versions of the SDT Loader.

I'm going to reiterate my previous statement: changing the size of the girl's head and body is a waste of effort. Doing so introduces many errors of alignment (PNG hairstyle scaling, dynamic hair strand positioning, penetration depth calculations, etc). It would be much more effective to just increase the size of the male character (giant guy + normal girl), and then simply zoom out (normal guy + small girl).

If you have further comments or questions then I'd recommend posting them in the existing thread. Since the problem is not related to animtools, we should probably just let >this< thread go dormant.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you are trying to create positions where other mods effect how they look, i would suggest to try using the in-loader editing feature of animtools, and tweak the position when you have the other mods also loaded, and then save that out.

however, if this mod is indeed not functional with the latest loader, gonna have issues

of course, this does mean that the position wll most likely only look good when that mod is used, but oh well.

alkatraz91

Potential Patron
if you are trying to create positions where other mods effect how they look, i would suggest to try using the in-loader editing feature of animtools, and tweak the position when you have the other mods also loaded, and then save that out.

however, if this mod is indeed not functional with the latest loader, gonna have issues

of course, this does mean that the position wll most likely only look good when that mod is used, but oh well.
This error has nothing to do with animtools.

The mod file itself (BodySizer.swf, sometimes known as lolicon.swf) is outdated; it will not work with current versions of the SDT Loader.

I'm going to reiterate my previous statement: changing the size of the girl's head and body is a waste of effort. Doing so introduces many errors of alignment (PNG hairstyle scaling, dynamic hair strand positioning, penetration depth calculations, etc). It would be much more effective to just increase the size of the male character (giant guy + normal girl), and then simply zoom out (normal guy + small girl).

If you have further comments or questions then I'd recommend posting them in the existing thread. Since the problem is not related to animtools, we should probably just let >this< thread go dormant.
so were i can find a working version? i have the mod loader 9 DEMO too.i create a position guessing the position of the girl and it work fine..i have to to make some adjustement.there is an example.So there is a updated version of the bodysizer?ause i managed to make it work for head scale and hair too like u can see in the image.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 162

stuntcock

Content Creator
i have another trouble.why when she go deep the cokcstick out and go vertical?
We're getting off topic. If you have a problem with motion tweens and penetration (presumably due to the use of a non-standard body size) then please take a few screenshots and then post a new Help thread.

These errors have nothing to do with animtools, so bumping this thread isn't appropriate.

alkatraz91

Potential Patron
We're getting off topic. If you have a problem with motion tweens and penetration (presumably due to the use of a non-standard body size) then please take a few screenshots and then post a new Help thread.

These errors have nothing to do with animtools, so bumping this thread isn't appropriate.
sorry i thinked is related to animtools

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.