(Help) Mouth close and open (1 Viewer)

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
Hi and help me guys :) I want to know how/where I can find a mod to close and open her mouth? like there's a clickable button to close and open her mouth like this in the sample picture. It's kinda weird but she looks cute when her mouth is closed :D So I want to know how to control her mouth :)
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Dynamic Hair Extender 5.91_sdt-dynamicHairMod-design-bistableFull2.gif
    Dynamic Hair Extender 5.91_sdt-dynamicHairMod-design-bistableFull2.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 126

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
Use the "M" to toggle the mode and "Z" to open and close you can change the keys in the settings file
nothing happen when i clicking the 'M' letter but when i clicking the 'N' letter there's appearing in top it said close mouth: auto & manual.
This is the setting and i dont know what I will change the keys :(
sorry for being noob

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 140

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
Sorry yeah M and N, N changes the mode, in manual mode you should be able to use M to open and close her mouth unless its broken, try an older version
Nice thank you very much !!! the older version is working autoclosemouthv4. Yeah the v5 is broken
Thank you very much man I appreciate it !!!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if it is the only mod, does it still fail on reset?
my initial testing has it so it is just disabled on reset, you then have to push the button to turn it back on.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Yup, same issue even if it's the only mod loaded. I tried removing the charcode setting in the $reset folder as well to see if it made a difference, but alas.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
upload your loader folder somewhere, and i'll take a look. (you don't have to include all the character folders)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
startauto=1
manual mode is if you are choosing to bind the toggle keys and such, i think i added that stuff for screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.