Help me mod sdt plz (1 Viewer)

Bro11567

Potential Patron
Well i need help modding super deepthroat I've been trying for month now and haven't found any way to mod it, i dont need help modding the pc version but on phone, on mobile, Samsung galaxy note 8 to be exact, i know how to get the game and how to run it but i dont know how to mod it plz help

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
What do you mean by mod? There are many categories of mods and most require a PC with adobe Flash. You'll probably be limited to making hairs, technically you could type action script code and someone else could compile it but you'd need access to the game's code do know what to do.

You're best bet would be to sketch/describe what you want as best as a phone enables you to do, I'm sure our community can help you out

Last edited:

Bro11567

Potential Patron
What do you mean by mod? There are many categories of mods and most require a PC with adobe Flash. You'll probably be limited to making hairs, technically you could type action script code and someone else could compile it but you'd need access to the game's code do know what to do.

You're best bet would be to sketch/describe what you want as best as a phone enables you to do, I'm sure our community can help you out

Well i can load mods like hair style and all but i cant use sex positions like cowgirl for example

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.