Help about running sdt without flash (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 254331

Potential Patron
I dont really know if this is the place to ask (so sorry not), but i dont really know hoy to play this game anymore, i cant play the swf´s without flash so... how do you people do it?

thank you

T2theakedown

Potential Patron
I dont really know if this is the place to ask (so sorry not), but i dont really know hoy to play this game anymore, i cant play the swf´s without flash so... how do you people do it?

thank you
So I've looked at like 50 solutions and none worked. Ruffle, Flashpoint, whatever. There's only one solution I've found. It's called FlashBrowser. THAT is what you need to download to play the game now. Flash Browser – Web Browser build for Flash Player Congrats world I just saved you like 5-10 hours of web searching. If you download that, you should be good to go all you gotta do is look up the game.

ElderlyChineseMan

Potential Patron
So I've looked at like 50 solutions and none worked. Ruffle, Flashpoint, whatever. There's only one solution I've found. It's called FlashBrowser. THAT is what you need to download to play the game now. Flash Browser – Web Browser build for Flash Player Congrats world I just saved you like 5-10 hours of web searching. If you download that, you should be good to go all you gotta do is look up the game.
I have it downloaded for Linux, and it asks for a url to go to. Is there a way to just select my locally downloaded loader.swf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.