Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (2 Viewers)

HowToTheGame

Potential Patron
Let me update my current status. It is missing my crappy edits on Kiri, Inara and new ETC.
Garrosh stories are coming soon but I don't think it would have a lot of things to touch. (maybe Geyah?)

I'm quite worried the file is frequently hitting 100MB limits.
Hey, you used "uMod"?

TNet

Modder
Hey, you used "uMod"?

Let me link two previous messages, in case you are not familiar with the recent updates.

I used a program in development called Special K, and was able to replace the picture in game. however, I need to open the source DDS (from nudestone it was) and rebuild it with mips map super sampling, the result is something like the following:

Here's notable information for 64bit Windows10 users, especially for non-Latin character area users;

Special K v 0.11.0.50 - Improved Fullscreen Flip

I found latest SpecialK 11.0.50 supports 64bit Windows10 and non-Latin character.
(at least, it successfully attaches into my Asian-64Bit-Windows10 system now; 11.0.49 or older does not.)

NEUBiVAEM_Bulgaria

Potential Patron
Hi there! I have a few questions - can someone explain how to do that (for dumbs), because I do everything (I think so):
  1. Install the NEWEST Special K;
  2. Added the game;
  3. Entered the game and Special K extracted all the avatars (as an example) to the dump folder;
  4. I closed everything then go to the folder and edited Compressed_F185584A.dds (this one is for Valeera), then saved it as F185584A.dds and as "BC3 sRBG, DX10+";
  5. Started the game - everything is OK, UNTIL...
  • 5A/ The first time - the textures of the portrait were all black;
  • 5B/ I recreated the file as before, and when starting the game everything works nicely until press "Start Injection" button and try to click on something - then the game instantly closes itself;

Thank you! :smile:

EDIT: It is no crashing now, but now when paste textures in "inject folder" - nothing changes... Also in-game can't detect the textures...

Attachments

• Screenshot_138.png
    Screenshot_138.png
    586.9 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Since your SpecialK "did something", dumping textures or injecting black textures, I don't think it is any SpecialK setup issue.

1. I closed everything then go to the folder and edited Compressed_F185584A.dds (this one is for Valeera), then saved it as F185584A.dds and as "BC3 sRBG, DX10+"
  2. Started the game - everything is OK, UNTIL...
    • The first time - the textures of the portrait were all black;

For the black texture issues, in my knowledge, it is usually from incorrectly baked DDS files.
Since Hearthstone + SpecialK uses BC1 (=DXT1) sRGB, based on its dumped texture files, I think it would be better to use the same.
Also double check whether the file is 512x512 and its mipmap is fully generated.

To make sure the root cause, I suggest you can also test the already existing texture packs in this thread.

• I recreated the file as before, and when starting the game everything works nicely until press "Start Injection" button and try to click on something - then the game instantly closes itself;

For the game crash issue, my only experience is about starting Hearthstone while SpecialK is already injected.
(and that's why I suggest inject SpecialK after Hearthstone started working, especially just before the main menu arrives)
If your game crash comes from any other issue, I think it would be better to provide your dumps in SpecialK\logs to SpecialK forum.

NEUBiVAEM_Bulgaria

Potential Patron
Thank you for the fast reply! The problem now is that nothing is changing (after restart PC) - the game is unchanged. No black textures, no errors - the only difference with the original one is that in this version when pressing a key-combination it's opening SpecialK's overlay...

And as I said before, the overlay can't detect the textures. Something is wrong I think.

UPDATE: MVM - THE PROBLEM WAS WITH THE .DDS FILES. Thanks!

Last edited:

irohass

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm enjoying Hearthstone with the files that you've uploaded. Does anyone have more files? I looked up this bulletin board and Heartstone Nude mode(Wait, WAHT?! and it's pretty much the same. If you have a lot of files, please post them. Once again, thank you so much for sharing the file.

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Hello, I'm enjoying Hearthstone with the files that you've uploaded. Does anyone have more files? I looked up this bulletin board and Heartstone Nude mode(Wait, WAHT?! and it's pretty much the same. If you have a lot of files, please post them. Once again, thank you so much for sharing the file.
I plan to upload my version of Nude mods soon, there are a few more cards I need to find art for Darkmoon Faire, stay tuned.

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Okie dokie folks. Here is my full dump of injections I use for my version Nudestone. Most of the textures are ones I have found and like, and rest are from others in this forum, many thanks to them once again. I have a majority of Darkmoon Faire as well as a few Duels cards. As Duels get continuous updates in the future, I plan to grab a few more arts for Duels specific cards.

My next project will be to get alt arts for all the new hero portraits.

Sorry ahead of time, but these are hella unorganized. See you next expansion!!!!

Attachments

Pumbloom textures 4.rar
92.3 MB · Views: 485

Pumbloom textures 3.rar
57.7 MB · Views: 469

Pumbloom textures 2.rar
47.8 MB · Views: 444

Pumbloom textures.rar
87.5 MB · Views: 478

Last edited:

PervySage

Potential Patron
Okie dokie folks. Here is my full dump of injections I use for my version Nudestone. Most of the textures are ones I have found and like, and rest are from others in this forum, many thanks to them once again. I have a majority of Darkmoon Faire as well as a few Duels cards. As Duels get continuous updates in the future, I plan to grab a few more arts for Duels specific cards.

My next project will be to get alt arts for all the new hero portraits.

Sorry ahead of time, but these are hella unorganized. See you next expansion!!!!
You are a hero, you know that right?

stockings

Potential Patron
[QUOTE =“ Pumbloom22,帖子:222882,成員:219057”]
Okie dokie鄉親。這是我用於版本Nudestone的全部注射信息轉儲。大多數紋理都是我發現並喜歡的,其餘的則來自該論壇的其他紋理,再次感謝它們。我有大量的闇月馬戲團和幾張決鬥卡。隨著Duels未來不斷更新,我計劃為Duels特定的卡片增加一些技巧。

我的下一個項目是為所有新的英雄肖像製作替代畫。

抱歉,請提前,但是這些都是無組織的。下次見!!!!
[/引用]
nice!it's very good

lulukiwi

Potential Patron
I'm having an issue as of when the darkmoon update came out, launching hearthstone with special K just crashes it now, any fixes? Opening special K after hearthstone lets the game open but trying to play a match crashes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.