Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (4 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
Let me share my latest snapshot, including some of the scholomance potatoes. I found the file is getting bigger and I had to split them into yet another 3 different files, making them less then 100MB.

(200909) moved to the latest.

Last edited:

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
ALRIGHTY.
Hello peeps, I am back and have been doing many edits in my absence from the thread. I have been lurking every now and then and grabbing whatever TNet and others have been posting and adding what i liked to my injects. Bravo tothisnameisnotused for the card backs.

Here are all my currently used edited textures which include a majority of Scholomance (again thanks for TNet and all their hard work grabbing the textures and making a few of their own edits) and the new Scholomance board. Unfortunately they are unorganized and i had to split it into 4 downloads due to the size.

I will be back next weekend hopefully with all the new tokens. NEW SET HYPE.

Attachments

Pumbloom textures 1.rar
64.3 MB · Views: 628

Pumbloom textures 2.rar
54.5 MB · Views: 536

Pumbloom Textures 3.rar
60.7 MB · Views: 505

Pumbloom Textures 4.rar
69.6 MB · Views: 542

vveic

Potential Patron
I want to extract the picture I want. What should I do? I want to extract pictures of battleground characters.

TNet

Modder
I want to extract the picture I want. What should I do? I want to extract pictures of battleground characters.
Let me reference the previous answer.
Two different ways I'm using now;
  • Finding single one from specialK UI: While Hearthstone + specialK is loaded, Ctrl-Shirt-Backspace to load specialK. Press Render Mods tool to open another window. Press "Refresh Textures", find the image in the Live Texture View, and and "Dump Texture to Disk". It can pinpoint the image you want, but the image is often missing in the list.
  • Dumping all the images Hearthstone loaded; open dxgi.ini, update "DumpOnFirstLoad=false" into "true". Run Hearthstone and display all the images you want to find. It does not fail, but it dumps too many images at once though.
Then you can find the images in SK_Res/dump directory. You can convert it into PNG/JPG files with paint.net or texconv.

TNet

Modder
Here's the small update only for Scholomance, consuming some pictures from Pumbloom and adding 11 sprites by my own.

(200807) uploading again with additional sprites.

(210513) moved to latest. Hearthstone: The Bitchwood

Last edited:

vveic

Potential Patron
Is there anyone who can pull out the nemsy dds files? I can't do mine because of an error. I need some nemsy animation files. check / red glow / green glow effect etc..

TNet

Modder
How do I extract the image of the battleground?
how are you guys modifying the boards?
It can be extracted as similar. TNNU and Pumbloom's patches include them, so it could be worth if you have a look.
I'm not a big fan of updating the board since it confuses the gameplay.

Can't I change the sound of the game by extracting it?
AFAIK no in current setup, and I also find no menus about capturing or replacing sounds.
Maybe you can drill down SpecialK mod forums.

Is there anyone who can pull out the nemsy dds files? I can't do mine because of an error. I need some nemsy animation files. check / red glow / green glow effect etc..
Let me copy the answer I got from TNNU. As far as I remember it is multi-layered file and you might need appropriate tools to handle it.
4EC8B190.dds is the file you want. It looks like just the goggles but if you edit the file and start drawing lines or erasing you will see it is actually the main image. This is a case where paint.net fails me. From what I can gather this image has different color channels which you need photoshop to be able to see or special settings in gimp.

Greenkey

Potential Patron
Does somebody know why some cards are black?

Attachments

• Hearthstone Screenshot 08-17-20 23.06.00.png
    Hearthstone Screenshot 08-17-20 23.06.00.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 651

TNet

Modder
Does somebody know why some cards are black?
In my experience;
  • The sprite is in the wrong size, out of 512x512.
  • The sprite is in the wrong format; I'm using DXT1 DDS as the original Hearthstone sprite but I'm not sure for the others.
  • The sprite is missing for the mipmap generation.
For the others, I don't have any idea. Maybe you can ask them in the specialK forums.

TNet

Modder
Here's the BG hero/hero powers and scholar jaina portrait from the client. Farewell to my 500 BG ranks.

Happy modding.

(200909) and also for the current potatoes I'm using now.

(200921) moved to the latest.

Attachments

200909_scholomance.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 298

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here's the textures from Jaina story mode. I tried to drain all the signature cards from the bosses but I'm not sure I collected all of them.

Attachments

textures_jaina.7z
3.3 MB · Views: 266

TNet

Modder
Let me update my latest status, including Jaina stories. Considering the Book of Heroes, we would see a new adventure mode for each month maybe...?

I also hope to see your own brews, too.

(201004) moved to the latest.

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Let me update my latest status, including Jaina stories. Considering the Book of Heroes, we would see a new adventure mode for each month maybe...?

I also hope to see your own brews, too.
Thanks for the constant delivery of high quality mods. I really enjoy it :grin:

TNet

Modder
Scholomance_Masquerade_KeyArt.png

7F4BB00A.png
I'm quite impressed for the willow artwork today, and I tried quick mix on original willow as no-glasses.
Still the next Book of Heroes was announced for Rexxar, which would definitely MALES_ONLY...

Attachments

7F4BB00A.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 191

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.