Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (2 Viewers)

Chesskingdom

Potential Patron
Sorry, since the mod works via DirectX, this isn't possible.

Yeah, that nemsy Image is "too toony" for what I have in mind, if that makes sense. Too much contrast, too little lighting detail to make it look good in the game. What I mean by Portrait compatible is basically: Head and chest in a relatively straight line (lying down or standing up, no sharp angles on the neck) and most importantly the option to make it fit the portrait frame without being too large or small.

I too think that doing Nemsy is important, which is why I have invested some time in making a good looking portrait for her with some of the heaviest editing I have done yet. The problem is: I have absolutely no way of testing it in the game, because I have absolutely no way of getting Nemsy. So"development" is currently frozen.

EDIT: I found a workaround. Nemsy is coming.

I hope this won't stop u from trying mobile doesn't get the love it's needed

daenks

Potential Patron
I need that nemsy :x anyway to get around the gathering to unlock her?

edit1: if only I knew a google search and a 2 minute video would give me Nemsy lol time to make a warlock deck!

Last edited:

daenks

Potential Patron
you really have some great art on this mod, where do you search for them or what keywords usually? I would love to find the full size version of some of them.
I love Nemsy :3

Eddyboy

Content Creator
you really have some great art on this mod, where do you search for them or what keywords usually? I would love to find the full size version of some of them.
I love Nemsy :3
Thanks! No special keywords really. Just a lot of time wasted over the course of almost 4 years now to find the best art and practice my PS skills.

Also, I finally found some art that might replace the old Jaina Portrait, kudos to Kate Starling:
Hearthstone Screenshot 05-11-18 23.39.04.png
Shall I use it? YAY OR NAY?

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
New Update in the first post of this thread. Feel free to re-download. Not many changes quantity-wise, but it's still a pretty important update since I finally, after 3 years, found some art for Jaina that I like.

Also, thanks to someone who does not wish to be named for sending me some cool ideas for card art. Your Cloaked Huntress made it into the mod:
Cloaked Huntress Gold Preview
Thank you. You know who you are.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
New Update in the first post of this thread. Feel free to re-download. Not many changes quantity-wise, but it's still a pretty important update since I finally, after 3 years, found some art for Jaina that I like.

Also, thanks to someone who does not wish to be named for sending me some cool ideas for card art. Your Cloaked Huntress made it into the mod:
Cloaked Huntress Gold Preview
Thank you. You know who you are.
Thanks whoever you are! That Cloaked Huntress is AWESOME! And Eddyboy, thanks as always and nice update!

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
LOVE THE MOD! Well done for putting it together.
So, I have no idea how long updates to this takes and I haven't done any searching around yet for good art for these, but here is a list I made of cards with females already in the art that haven't been done yet, for reference I guess for those want to put in the effort or when you get back to updating the mod and have time, idk. BEST OF LUCK MAKING/FINDING THESE.

Attachments

Bitchwood Cards to be Modded.txt
918 bytes · Views: 640

Z

zyeesi

Hey man, this looks really interesting. But I can't seem to get uMod to display my hearthstone client.

I have set the game setting to -force-d3d9
I have global hook chosen and hearthstone added.
But nothing appears in uMod after running the game.

Do you know a solution to this?

uMod straight up can't even launch hearthstone because there isn't the option to start a game with. Every button at the bottom is grey'd out.

Is there a newer version of uMod I can try? The one i searched online seems to only support certain games and doesn't have a standalone

S

Sanguine Anarchist

I realize it may be pointless the ask, but I am hoping someone can help me manage to get uMod to work with Hearthstone; I have tried everything I could think of and I am now at a loss.

I am able to launch Hearthstone normally through Battle.net; but uMod does not detect that the game has been launched.
Trying to launch Hearthstone directly from it's installation directory and/or uMod causes it to open for a moment; showing up in uMod as well before closing, no error messages - no actual "crashes".

I have been trying to find a solution for the last hour now but have been unsuccessful, I am hoping someone can help me out; this looks like an awesome way to spice up my card-slinging dailies!

Here are the things I have already tried doing - for simplicity's sake:
I have:
  • Followed the installation instructions precisely, (and many times over to be fair).
  • Used the original uMod_v1_r44 mentioned in the instructions
  • Tried using the updated Umod download provided after I was unable to launch the game successfully.
  • Both added and later removed the -force-d3d9 command line argument (for the sake of troubleshooting).
  • Manually installed DirectX 9 onto my system
  • Tried only launching Battle.net after Hearthstone has been added to uMod.

T

thisisherr69

Love your work! Only thing I noticed is there is know golden version at all of binding heal it seems? Great artwork for the regular one and a golden one would be fantastic if you could manage it! Thanks again!

Pushkin75

Potential Patron
Welcome.Where codes for replacement (in umod) on type 0X8E1CC588 undertake to take? Sorry for bad English

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.