Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Welcome! This used to be the Bitchwood thread, but now it's not. First, because starting your own thread is very hard and then because patch.

Attachments

• TheBitchwood.jpg
    TheBitchwood.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 22,903
  • 9vSKd7L.png
    9vSKd7L.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 53,504
  • NemsyisHere.jpg
    NemsyisHere.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 41,682
  • LazulBW.png
    LazulBW.png
    934.2 KB · Views: 18,326
Last edited:

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
hey that one seems really well done. id really like to enjoy all the art but i dont want to risk my account. is there any way to view all the cards without actually installing that mod, like a full gallery or something?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
hey that one seems really well done. id really like to enjoy all the art but i dont want to risk my account. is there any way to view all the cards without actually installing that mod, like a full gallery or something?
Good news! You do not "install" the mod. Umod runs independently from Hearthstone and other games, by "intercepting" textures that would be rendered by your GPU and replacing them. No game files or aspects of your game connection are being touched in any way.
I've been developing Whorestone, this mods' predecessor, for over 3 years. Neither me, not A SINGLE ONE of the thousands of people who have downloaded the mod have been banned for it.
When it comes to what is written in Blizzard's Terms of Service, using any kind of Deck Tracker is MUCH more likely to get you banned.

goldenshade69

Potential Patron
Good news! You do not "install" the mod. Umod runs independently from Hearthstone and other games, by "intercepting" textures that would be rendered by your GPU and replacing them. No game files or aspects of your game connection are being touched in any way.
I've been developing Whorestone, this mods' predecessor, for over 3 years. Neither me, not A SINGLE ONE of the thousands of people who have downloaded the mod have been banned for it.
When it comes to what is written in Blizzard's Terms of Service, using any kind of Deck Tracker is MUCH more likely to get you banned.
even if its highly unlikely to get your account banned, im not going to use it. way too much cash and time spent.

so there is no other way to view the art?

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Eddyboy Eddyboy
Any reason you haven't posted this to darknestfantasyerotica.com? It's probably the best site for WoW mods...unfortunately, it seems to be down for some reason.

Sleepy Guy

Potential Patron
Usually the mod works for me but for some reason none of the mods are working anymore. Getting a "could not flush pipe buffer" error or something. Any solutions Eddyboy Eddyboy ? And yes, I have the "-force-d3d9" command inputted, used global hook, and am using the version of umod you provided in the post.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Usually the mod works for me but for some reason none of the mods are working anymore. Getting a "could not flush pipe buffer" error or something. Any solutions Eddyboy Eddyboy ? And yes, I have the "-force-d3d9" command inputted, used global hook, and am using the version of umod you provided in the post.
Sorry, no idea.
I don't think it will, but maybe try the new version of the Mod i just uploaded.

For everyone else: New Update in the first post. Make sure to re-download!

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hey Eddyboy, just wanted to thank you yet again for this. Hearthstone can be very annoying, but at least if they are going to smack my face, and can see a nice pair of tits before they explode. :P

But no, seriously, thanks again! I appreciate everything everyone has done for this game. Does the new update include Nemmy, Toki the time Tinker and a few other missing ones?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I try to put emphasis on popular cards, but until someone creates high quality art of an especially sexy tar elemental, that will have to wait. Same goes for stuff like Nemsy – I'd love to mod her, but unlike it was with Whorestone, I'm not willing to use sub-par art just to mod it at any cost. I'm already still unhappy with how jaina looks currently, but there's surprisingly little sexy art of her that is a) high-quality and b) "portrait-compatible".

I'm always open for suggestions though, if you happen to know something I could use.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I try to put emphasis on popular cards, but until someone creates high quality art of an especially sexy tar elemental, that will have to wait. Same goes for stuff like Nemsy – I'd love to mod her, but unlike it was with Whorestone, I'm not willing to use sub-par art just to mod it at any cost. I'm already still unhappy with how jaina looks currently, but there's surprisingly little sexy art of her that is a) high-quality and b) "portrait-compatible".

I'm always open for suggestions though, if you happen to know something I could use.

Unfortunately I can't suggest anything. I was going to suggest the one image by Mr.PotatoParty for Nemsy (just recolor the hair) but Whorestone used it already, so I wasn't sure what to use then. I would suggest getting commissions but that would be expensive. Not sure if there is an artist out there that would be willing to work for the modding community just for something fun.

Now, with the new solo campaign for Bitch - I mean WITCH wood, I see new females to play and I am eager to see them nude. If I come up with something I'll let you know. Quick question, what would count as Portrait compatible? Do you mean a close up with the torso?

- M

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Need a mobile version apple android tablet versions
Sorry, since the mod works via DirectX, this isn't possible.

Unfortunately I can't suggest anything. I was going to suggest the one image by Mr.PotatoParty for Nemsy (just recolor the hair) but Whorestone used it already, so I wasn't sure what to use then. I would suggest getting commissions but that would be expensive. Not sure if there is an artist out there that would be willing to work for the modding community just for something fun.

Now, with the new solo campaign for Bitch - I mean WITCH wood, I see new females to play and I am eager to see them nude. If I come up with something I'll let you know. Quick question, what would count as Portrait compatible? Do you mean a close up with the torso?

- M
Yeah, that nemsy Image is "too toony" for what I have in mind, if that makes sense. Too much contrast, too little lighting detail to make it look good in the game. What I mean by Portrait compatible is basically: Head and chest in a relatively straight line (lying down or standing up, no sharp angles on the neck) and most importantly the option to make it fit the portrait frame without being too large or small.

I too think that doing Nemsy is important, which is why I have invested some time in making a good looking portrait for her with some of the heaviest editing I have done yet. The problem is: I have absolutely no way of testing it in the game, because I have absolutely no way of getting Nemsy. So"development" is currently frozen.

EDIT: I found a workaround. Nemsy is coming.

Soon.png

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
And double post to bump the Thread: Nemsy is here! I'll probably improve it from time to time, but i'm happy with how she turned out for the time being. Download in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.