Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (10 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
Sorry, how do you show allowlist/denylist?

It's usually in the settings.

forme.png

TNet

Modder
Some more AI supported thingy.
I'm still not pleased the qualities on them, so I welcome other alternatives.

Does anyone have the dds for diao chan valeera nsfw

Here.

Attachments

• FFEBC951.png
    FFEBC951.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 3E3F1C94.png
    3E3F1C94.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 176
  • A4B07965.png
    A4B07965.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 190
dio_chan.zip
502 KB · Views: 206

textures_TNet_230215_.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 240

faker46

2D Artist
Writer
Long time no see. I've been really busy these days, so I barely had time to update. This is an update of Murder at Castle Nathria pack.

I tried working with AI, but it didn't work out. I felt it was right to work the old way.

Attachments

• 125FAD74.png
    125FAD74.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 0AB56038.png
    0AB56038.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 92EAA8BC.png
    92EAA8BC.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 8951B999.png
    8951B999.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 165
Murder at Castle Nathria.zip
2.5 MB · Views: 251

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
I finally got enough gold to purchase the mini-set. I wanted to edit all riders because I found these four images I thought would fit well. There are also some other cards edited than just mini-set.

Attachments

• C997A8C1.png
    C997A8C1.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 160
  • D99C77FD.png
    D99C77FD.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 10061BEB.png
    10061BEB.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 144
  • DB806D57.png
    DB806D57.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 148
new.rar
12.7 MB · Views: 258

Memedali

Potential Patron
Hey everyone, does anybody have duel treasures and some meta cards that used in duel ? Such as Elwynn Boar or malchezaar's Imp. Thank you modders for your works btw.

TNet

Modder
Small rant; I saw the spoilers of the next BG buddy update and there are no boobies. Easy patch lul

Attachments

• CTQRELDORT701677782146953.png
    CTQRELDORT701677782146953.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 159

UltimateDegen

Potential Patron
What version of Special K are you all using? I've been prompted to update for a while but I don't know if that's worth it in case something does break

TNet

Modder
Quick day 1. No UI mods since my account is bugged and I cannot find those pass UI sprites.

Happy modding.

(edit) I also found pass UI sprite "DIFFERS FOR EACH LANGUAGE". yikes.

Attachments

• 06EE3C52.png
    06EE3C52.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 8AAD1364.png
    8AAD1364.png
    414 KB · Views: 149
textures_TNet_230315_merc.zip
674.7 KB · Views: 202

textures_TNet_230315_avatar.zip
1 MB · Views: 214

Last edited:

dirais

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, since yesterday, when I start Hearthstone after using Special K, there will be a beep, and then Hearthstone will automatically shut down. After turning off Special K, there will be no problem when starting Hearthstone. Even after I reinstalled Special K and Hearthstone, it still can't be used. I don't know where the problem is.

aydetore

Writer
Hello everyone, since yesterday, when I start Hearthstone after using Special K, there will be a beep, and then Hearthstone will automatically shut down. After turning off Special K, there will be no problem when starting Hearthstone. Even after I reinstalled Special K and Hearthstone, it still can't be used. I don't know where the problem is.
The problem is the version of the program, install an older one.

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
UPDATE 3/30/2022

Looks like its getting kind of busy in here. The old system was indeed broken so don't worry, you guys aren't dum dums. This should work but remember to use the latest packs.

Hey Guys :)

Here is my official idiot proof guide to getting this mod to work. I've tested it running windows 10 with no problems. Please follow the instructions exactly.

Step 1: We need a clean install of hearthstone so uninstall Hearthstone if you have already tried to get Special K working. If you have a clean install skip to step 5.

Step 2: Delete your hearthstone folder from your drive to remove any old Special K remnants.

Step 3: Delete your Special K folder from user/documents/my mods folder. If it says a program is running, restart your computer and then delete it. If it still says program is running type startup in your windows search bar to get to your system settings startup programs. turn specialk install manager off so it doesn't start automatically and then restart and delete it.

Step 4: Reinstall Hearthstone.

Step 5: Run Hearthstone. Change your graphics to High. Close Hearthstone.

Step 6: In Battle.net click the settings cog next to the play button. click game settings. Click the check box for [Additional command line arguments] and copy paste -force-d3d11 into the field. It should look like this:

Step 7: Go here and click the blue installer button it may have you install additional windows packages, these are not malicious just click next and yes through the process. I think that page may be updated regularly though so you may end up with a different version than me if you're from the future. I've included the .exe in a zip file just as a backup.

Step 8: Run SKIF (should be in documents>mymods>specialK>SKIF. In the library tab on the bottom right there is a checkbox that says Stop Automatically, uncheck it. Then go to settings tab at top. Near the bottom there is a box that says Whitelist patterns, paste Hearthstone\\ into the box. click save changes

Step 9: Launch Hearthstone again from battle.net launcher, there should be an overlay now, but your text on screen is probably jumbled so close Hearthstone. this step is just to make sure there is an overlay, if there isn't, recheck above steps.

Step 10: Bottom left corner of SKIF is a button called add game, click it. Click browse and find your hearthstone launcher (should be local disk>program files>Hearthstone>Hearthstone. make sure you choose the Hearthstone with an icon not just the folder.) then click open. Click add game.

Step 11: Go to the library tab in SKIF. Hearthstone should now be on your list. click it. below the list there is an option that says Injection strategy:global if it says stopped click the word stopped and it should change to say running. below that is a button that says launch, click it.

Step 12: The game should launch and then crash immediately. Make sure hearthstone has fully closed and then launch the game from battle.net.

Step 13: Launch Hearthstone from battle.net and open the Special K menu in game by hitting Ctrl+Shift+Backspace. Click the red button called Render Mod Tools to open a new window. Click Refresh textures and then select the first texture and click dump to disk: Here's a picture: View attachment 133462 this will create the SK_Res folder and allow you to create the file path for your injected textures.

Step 14: Go back to your Documents>mymods>specialk folder. open the Profiles folder then SK_Res folder. There should be a folder called Dump, add an additional folder next to Dump called Inject and open it. In the inject folder create another folder called Textures and open it ****This is where mods go****.

Step 15: grab a RECENT pack someone has uploaded (The pack in my signature is currently only a preview, I'll update this when I fix my textures.) and extract it into the textures folder you just made. !!make sure you actually pull the files out of the zip or it wont work!!

Step 16: Read the notes below and then Launch Hearthstone and be happy.

Note* There is an options in the settings tab of SKIF called start SKIF with windows and then one right below it called Start global injection service as well. Select both of these if you're playing a lot of hearthstone so you don't have to turn it on every time.

Double Note* if you are having trouble AFTER doing all of this, try turning everything off and back on again.

If you get an error or something doesn't look right let me know and PLEASE include a picture of whats going on.

Much love
-Vel
I can't fix the issue with step 9 the overlay doesn't show at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.