Have these characters been done? (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hello all, I have dabbled in SDT before but never posted much on the forum... but now that three of us have all merged, maybe it will be easier to do so.

So, this is not an official "Can you please make this" request, at least yet. This just seemed like the best place to put it since I am still asking something.

The merge of communities has broken a lot of links etc. and so I am not sure if I am just incompetent or if I'm sifting through wreckage in the search box, but I can't find what I am looking for.

I am curious if the following characters have been finished, and if so, where might I find them?

-Taki (Soul Calibur)
-Cassandra (Soul Calibur)
-Classic Wonder Woman (none of this reboot pants stuff!)

Also, I have heard mention of a second archive by Dante on here but I cannot find it, only Archive 01.

If someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I am curious if the following characters have been finished, and if so, where might I find them?

-Taki (Soul Calibur)

Also, I have heard mention of a second archive by Dante on here but I cannot find it, only Archive 01.

If someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

The only wonder woman mod I remember is the 3 or 4 Wonder Woman by Dante, under two different DC Heros & Villians spoilers. I have no clue for the others, sorry.

Archive 02 is on the same thread under the Vanilla mods spoiler. Here the link.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Please note that "has this character been made?" will be interpreted as "does a hairstyle exist?"

Costumes require much more work, and SDT is a sex-based game (in which characters are often naked), so modders don't feel obligated to make costumes for every character. SWF hairstyles (using vector instead of raster graphics) involve more modding work, and dynamic hairstyles (using hair physics) require even more. Charcodes are fairly easy to create, but they're not always available.

So you may get a "yes" answer, but it turns out to be just a PNG hairstyle. If you're willing to put in some attention and effort, you can setup a Revision thread and ask for improvements.

-Taki (Soul Calibur)
Two hairstyles available in the Anonymous Archive v17.
1796-taki.png 2127-taki.png

Two hairstyles available in the Anonymous Archive v17.
Cassandra.png 1531-cassandra.png

Three costume SWFs available in the Anonymous Archive v17. All three use the default "Misato" hairstyle.
View attachment Wonder Woman Outfit - Casual.swf
View attachment AmeComi Wonder Woman.swf
View attachment Wonder_Woman_Outfit_-_Casual.swf

Three standalone hairstyles available.
Wonderwoman (3).png Wonderwoman (2).png Wonderwoman (1).png

You might be thinking of Dante's Loader Imports -- as opposed to Dante's Vanilla Imports. Each thread contains a large number of separate download links, reflecting many years of work by Dante. Hence, each thread includes an archive download option which captures some of the older files.

Please note that the Loader Import files are usable only with the Loader. If you're new to this stuff, then I'd suggest that you start with sby's Loader Pack.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
damn, I can't use the loader cause it grinds to nearly a standstill once "he" cums for me, even on low quality. I'm not playing this on a shitbox computer, I swear. May need to just use the SWF version, which is fine enough for me.

And yes, I have been following Dante's work on and off for years. Absolutely astounding.

edit: I have this flash EXE version of 1.21.1 or whatever the last version was, I generally use that.

In the meantime I kind of want to make some requests but then I feel like I'm intruding on you guys as well, and I don't like being a nuisance...

Last edited:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Very well, then may I officially make a request... and I'll of course understand if no one wants to do them, but these ARE my three top favourites, and I'd be very appreciative if someone chose to take them up. I use the vanilla version (the loader tends to lose framerate in a bad way for me.) Also I am not terribly concerned with dynamic hair, so don't feel like you need to spend time on that. I already feel like I am pushing it just asking for the outfits (but thats a whole other reason that I want them entirely... in short, nudity is not generally my thing and the outfits "make" the character, otherwise it's "just another naked person", you know?)

#1 favourite of all time: Maki from Final Fight 2

I hope these are good enough images, you would not believe how difficult it can be to find side shots of an obscure SNES video game character... :P

Gelbooru- Image View - 1boy 1girl bent over blonde hair breasts brown eyes capcom cleavage clenched teeth cum cum in pussy final fight fishnet top fishnets genryuusai maki large breasts long hair ninja nipples ponytail rape restrained rueckzieher see-through sex sweat tears vaginal | 1779823
http://img13.deviantart.net/b438/i/...genryusai_hd_restored_by_apoklepz-d4mp9ig.png
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/518547344567723290/
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char2/char/maki-max-fix.png

I generally prefer her Final Fight 2 outfit, but seriously, she's my favourite. I don't care if its that or her later CvSNK2 version with the sneakers that she gets.

#2: Mighty Yukiko

She's a character from a wrestling/card game hybrid called Wrestle Angels. Her outfit ought to be easy enough.

Outfit shot:
評価値1323 vs 評価値1016 | たろイも [pixiv]

Side views:
ゆっこサン | たろイも [pixiv]
雑描き~・ちょーく! | たろイも [pixiv]
ええい、反り返りやがれこんちくしょう | たろイも [pixiv]
楽描き・あるぜんちーん!! | たろイも [pixiv]

#3: Cassandra Alexandra, Coul Calibur 4

My own reference pics cause yeah, side views of her aint happening any other way. Please feel free to leave off any ribbows, bows, etc. that might make this a pain in the ass, as long as the basic outfit is pretty much intact:

Outfit shot: http://i.imgur.com/wCVC7vM.jpg
Sides: http://i.imgur.com/mvv3iEf.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/S2RiZC8.jpg

Anything is very much appreciated. Thank you all for dedicating such time and talent to this and the community surrounding it.

edit: Wow, what the fuck happened here, lol. Guess Undertow loads in link descriptions and not just the plaintext link. Aint that a bitch. I did not know that, sorry for the huge spam there. I'll try to find a way around that in the future.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Very well, then may I officially make a request... these ARE my three top favourites
The rules specify "one request per topic." The rationale is that a request thread serves as a "bug report" or "trouble ticket" -- it indicates that something is missing from the game. When the request is fulfilled, we can move the thread to the Filled Requests section. This policy doesn't work if the thread includes several unrelated items (e.g. Maki is complete but Yukiko isn't even started). Request threads may linger for many months (or even years) so it's important to keep things organized. Organization helps players to find the material they're looking for, and reduces the likelihood of modders accidentially duplicating each others' work.

I'd suggest that you create a new thread for each of these characters. While you're doing so, please re-host your reference images. You can set them up as attachments (with expandable thumbnails), or host them offsite (on postimage or imgur or whatever) and then link them here with IMG and URL tags. For the convenience of your readers, please include links to any pre-existing material. For example: there are already hairstyles for Maki and Cassandra -- if these are included in your post, then it's easier for modders to match the palette of the hairstyle when they're coloring the costume.

Note that you can combine multiple aspects of a single character (e.g. hairstyle, alternate hairstyle, costume, jewelry, tattoos) into a single thread. It's also acceptable to include several characters from the same TV series (or video game) into a single thread, because a single modder will often work on several of them in succession.

I use the vanilla version (the loader tends to lose framerate in a bad way for me.)
Speaking as someone who has created costume mods, "vanilla only" is is a minor hardship which might discourage people from taking up your request. You're also missing out on a lot of the game features (such as Animtools positions and fancy interactive dialogues).

I'd suggest that you check out the Help board and search the forum for technical support. IIRC you mentioned framerate trouble with semen -- try disabling "Strand Shades" on the Options menu.

Specific stuff:
  • clothes must be fitted to a specific bodytype, and your characters all come from fighting games. You may want to check out the Muscular Female Body mod before proceeding. It's inconvenient to switch bodytypes halfway through a modding project.
  • female clothes can be fitted to multiple breast sizes. This involves extra work. If you have a preferred breast size for each of these characters, then a modder may be able to reduce the workload by sizing the costume to fit those breasts exclusively. If you want full breast-slider support then you can ask for it, but it makes your request somewhat more difficult (and therefore less like to be fulfilled).
  • Maki
    • What's the purpose of the lingerie image? Are you asking for a fishnet lingerie mod?
    • Two of the images suggest a closed neckline; the third shows a plunging neckline which exposes a lot of cleavage. Which version are you expecting?
    • You mentioned sneakers, but none of your reference images show any footwear.
  • Yukiko
    • The reference images don't show any real shading or fabric details in the costume. The artist is heavily focused on the character's musculature, so the costume is basically just bodypaint. There are no lines of strain, no apparent elasticity, no creases or folds, etc...
      • An SDT modder would need to either draw musculature onto the costume (which looks weird when the character breathes -- muscles shouldn't stretch like fabric) or create a simple leotard with very little shading (which is visually boring).
      • You may want to find other reference images which put greater emphasis on the clothing - so that the modder has "more to work with."
    • The reference images don't provide much detail on the boots. If you want them to be included then we'd probably need additional references.
      • Or ... just search the forum for existing SWF imports. I've seen similar female-wrestler boots which could probably be RGB-shifted to suit this character.
  • Cassandra
    • 3d images don't make good references. It takes a skilled artist to re-imagine them in anime style (restricted palette, 3-tone shading, diffuse light source, etc).
      • Many SDT modders are not skilled artists. We can vector-trace existing designs, stretch the pieces to fit, rig them to the appropriate bodyparts, and adjust the color schemes as needed. Adapting to a different visual style involves a different skillset -- it's less of a technical task and more of a creative process.
    • The recommended approach is to find anime-style fanart. Shitty example
    • If you want functional gloves then you'll need to drop the "vanilla only" criterion. Full support for HJ mode requires Loader scripting.
    • Take a look at the kneeling posture used in SDT gameplay -- note that the ankle is fully extended.
      • It's difficult to create decent-looking footwear if the reference image shows a flat-footed pose. If you trace the shoe as-is and then rotate it, things get squished together and clipping occurs.
      • Try to find a reference image in which the ankle is extended (e.g. standing tiptoe, throwing a kick). It's easier for the modder. Note: this would be an additional reference image, not a replacement. You still need the basic side-shots to establish the general costume design, proportions, and colors.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Aha, that seems to have solved the frame rate issues. Thanks!

That's a lot to sift though, I'll make sure to make a separate thread for them. My apologies for that, I don't think I saw that in the rules (I did read them, just not well enough it seems.)

Also, honestly, however anybody else wants to do things is entirely up to them. I won't be picky or a nuisance, I will simply be grateful for the time and effort expended. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.