Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid (1 Viewer)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
I request a better version of Hatsune Miku, because I dont think that the two versions avaible are that great.
Here are the previews for those versions and booru links for the templates:

GRyPm.jpg
fIv4F.jpg

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/76/ http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/963/

The one on the left is actually a nice base template to draw on top of, but I personally would like one which looks more the
style as in the reference pictures I added below this text. (the accesories on the left version are a little different than in the preferences I added)

References:

The hairstyle and accessory style I prefer are the same as in these references. I will go find more references if theyre needed.

Miku defitinely deserves a better version, so I am hoping that someone would fill this humble request please.

AbarthMan

Content Creator
Despite the mass amount of promised imports I have stacked up, I would like to do this. It should be done by tonight. By tonight, I mean my tonight, so like, today.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
voltlight said:
Despite the mass amount of promised imports I have stacked up, I would like to do this. It should be done by tonight. By tonight, I mean my tonight, so like, today.
Knowing that someone is working on this is great news, and if you cant for some reason get it done today;
I will wait because theres no need to rush. Thank you.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
voltlight said:
Made some progress because I started late;

Should finish it by tomorrow.
Nice work so far, it looks like its gonna turn out very good :)
Thanks for working hard on it.

AbarthMan

Content Creator
Still working on this, just being slow due to some recent events.

Here's more progress;

I extended her hair by swapping the 1200x1600 template for the 2000x2000 template so it won't look weird zoomed out in 1.3b.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
voltlight said:
Still working on this, just being slow due to some recent events.

Here's more progress;

I extended her hair by swapping the 1200x1600 template for the 2000x2000 template so it won't look weird zoomed out in 1.3b.

Friggin Awesome, good to hear youre still working on this. Keep up the good work ;)

fallout666

Potential Patron
thanks for the good work and find away around the hair issue. sorry if i brought up huge mess or hassle since few or some or a lot long hair mods might need to be change. it just did not look right. and would thought more would said the same thing. if makes hassle or problem just leave it unless more ask for it to be fixed or you want to make look right.

AbarthMan

Content Creator
fallout666 said:
thanks for the good work and find away around the hair issue. sorry if i brought up huge mess or hassle since few or some or a lot long hair mods might need to be change. it just did not look right. and would thought more would said the same thing. if makes hassle or problem just leave it unless more ask for it to be fixed or you want to make look right.

what

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
voltlight said:
fallout666 said:

what
he probably got lost ;D

fallout666

Potential Patron
what i am getting at sorry if i made it hassle for all people that make hair mods since old one will need to be redone. was not sure if i brought up huge mess.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
fallout666 said:
what i am getting at sorry if i made it hassle for all people that make hair mods since old one will need to be redone. was not sure if i brought up huge mess.
Relax, I personally dont think that you brought a mess. Youre right about it, I think they need to be extended even though its large amounts of work.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
It's funny, it's like he is apologizing for making the game zoomed out so that hair's need to be extended, as if he did it.

People were complaining about the length of imports before he was.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
voltlight said:
Done.

Link:
http://i.imgur.com/iRBOV.png

Character code:
Code:
1,1;iris:normal, 46,111,100,1;breasts:44;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,84,82,0.416;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:0,137,135,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0;collar:none
Enjoy.

Awesome, its really well done. Thank you for your hard work.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points for the import
1 point for the preview
1 point for the skin code

5 points total to voltlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.