Guilty Gear Xrd (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Tutturu~

I couldn't find any threads on Guilty Gear games, but the new one came out a bit ago, right?
I was checkin' out some fights today. Reminds me of ol' Blazy Blue, ya know?
But its got 3D models, n' they're animated like sprites, which is kinda funky, but cool.

Anyways, I couldn't find any good ryona videos for it yet, 'cept for this one...which is...interesting. :humph:

[video=youtube_share;mqF4E8G6-rQ]http://youtu.be/mqF4E8G6-rQ[/video]

I'd looooove to see some ryona of the chickies of this game! Dizzy animations, bounces, wall-sliding, all kindsa stuff is in it. Pluuuuusss, cool lil' thing, when a round ends? It does this three-angle thingy since the characters are 3D models, so you can get nifty angles on stuff.

Hard to explain. :brigade.baka-wolf.c But watch some matches n' you'll see what I mean.

glutton

Potential Patron
I love Millia's English voice, she sounds so awesome...

She has such a 'strong woman voice' lol, I bet she'd still kick your ass if you tried to steal her hat or something after XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Shame it's only for PS3 and PS4. Killer Instinct on the XBone isn't cutting it out for me. This one looks really cool, especially the anime style graphics, something I really like.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I love the cel shaded graphics here, it gives a lot of opportunity to get different Ryona angles. Also, I like how rounds finish and the KOd fighter is on the ground.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Eh don't worry, I bet when Accent Core comes it willl worm onto the bone then 5 years later onto PC :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.