Greetings (1 Viewer)

MZZ

Content Creator
Hi All,

as you can guess, I am new here :)

I'm currently working on a mod for the old Doom game (still kicking thanks to community efforts)
that replaces the vanilla monsters with Zako girls. Which seems relevant to this place ;)

As not to be "that guy" and barge down the wrong door,
I'd want to ask in which subforum I should share what I got so far?
Technically it is a mod, so the "adult mod" forum? (Even if that seems to contain mostly nude patches)
Or the Zako subforum because of the main theme of the mod?

Is providing the mod via dropbox.com ok or are there more fitting ways?

Thanks!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi, welcome to Undertow dot club! It's great to have another modder join us.
I'd recommend you start a thread for discussion about your non-nude mod in the game mods section. Game Mods
As far as where to upload your mod, I'd recommend using our downloads area, specifically in the Role playing Other section Other | Undertow. As a new modder, your first mod will not be immediately available for others to view or download, but will usually be approved within 24 hours (sometimes a lot less). Your second mod will not need approval, but should be available as soon as you upload it.
If you have other questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Oh, if you haven't already done so, please read the site rules. There's a link in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

MZZ

Content Creator
Thank You very much :)

To be on the safe side, I'll take Adult Mod section, I can't guarantee there won't be some boobies slipping out...
Aaand Doom is a bloody & gory mess anyway, even without my addition ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.