Gloryhole? (4 Viewers)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
With all the stuff I've seen done, I don't think this would be too difficult artistically, so it's just a matter of taking the time to code out the guy, keep the dick, and insert some sort of layered wall object.

I support this request.

kimdotcom

Potential Patron
You heard it modgods, this one has the support of the admin himself :D
On a serious note though could someone with the appropriate skills do this please ?

Patrice

Content Creator
I wanted to do a mod like this since I first joined STD, but the ideas I had in mind for it were too far beyond my skill capacity....and they still are (( :'( =or> ;D))!!

Hopefully, someone can and will do something like this:

1. obviously, as stated: wall with hole for the penis
2. Shift+P (on keyboard)=random penis color and size and balls size
3. Shift+P (on keyboard)=(the above command)+(a sign in the background, on the wall, that reads: "Now Serving" "05", "06", "07", etc.; in the fashion of a typical (electronic looking, if possible) "Now Serving" sign
4. Shift+? (on keyboard)=works as normal, except: no hand behind back OR on knee(s); handjob and hand(s) on wall are OK
5. Optional: an FLA template for other Modders to (quote-unquote) decorate the gloryhole wall for producing Gloryhole Wall mods for loading together with the main Gloryhole mod

I think that's just about everything. The #5 idea just now sprung into mind.

Shade

Content Creator
I can probably code the above together, the trick is finding me a graphical artist to work with. Maybe in a week or two I'll have a look at setting up the frame work for it and people can do whatever they want from there.

Patrice

Content Creator
Shade said:
I can probably code the above together, the trick is finding me a graphical artist to work with. Maybe in a week or two I'll have a look at setting up the frame work for it and people can do whatever they want from there.

so basically, someone should do/draw the wall and "now serving" sign. Understood. I, for one, feel like that's something I could do. Let me come up with one or maybe a few suggestive art works that you could and/or might want to work with and show them off for you to see what's doable; within the mentioned time frame.

Thanks so much for offering to take a look into doing this! :D

Shade

Content Creator
Patrick said:
so basically, someone should do/draw the wall and "now serving" sign. Understood. I, for one, feel like that's something I could do. Let me come up with one or maybe a few suggestive art works that you could and/or might want to work with and show them off for you to see what's doable; within the mentioned time frame.

Thanks so much for offering to take a look into doing this! :D

Yeah, I'm somewhat like a kid with crayons when it comes to drawing. I can do it, but it won't be pretty. Plus I'm not 100% sure on what you're looking for/how you want it, I'm guessing you just want his body replaced with a wall, and coded so he's still, plus a few button/key things?

It shouldn't be too hard, though no promises on speed since I'm going to be a bit caught up for the next few weeks.

Patrice

Content Creator
What do you think about the having the gloryhole in something more versatile than a wall so it could work with any background. Like maybe a porta potty unit or something, i dunno... Have a look

Attachments

• Picture 18.png
    Picture 18.png
    272 KB · Views: 1,360

Shade

Content Creator
Your call, I'm just wiring it together. :D You could make a whole background for it, or just have the wall/object as a layer under a static 'hole' where the penis comes from.

EDIT (ModGuy):
Your call argh.

EDIT (Shade):
That was a brain fail, thank you ModGuy. I really ought to sleep more so I don't over grammarize things and end up using bad grammar. Or just stop posting late at night.

Patrice

Content Creator
Yeah, that'd be cool. I guess I could put him in a smaller bathroom stall with the door closed, and her in a larger handicapped stall with the door open.

Edit: and then on the closed bathroom stall door, you could have an electronic LED style "NOW SERVING" sign! 8) And I'm guessing that to do the sign so that it looks official and everything, I'd want to add quite a few symbols (maybe 99 of 'em within the fla file?) containing a numerical version of each of the LED signs/displays.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
If you're going to create LED numbers, don't do 99 numbers.
Either find and embed a font,
or make 2x 0123456789.

Patrice

Content Creator
oh yeah! I see what you mean.

I guess Shade could code for one of the possible numbers to display if I only drew 10 digits and put them in separate flash symbols. If so, that'd probably sweeten the deal since (theoretically) you could go up to 999 (even on a small display).

Attachments

• 2x0123456789.png
    2x0123456789.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 318

Shade

Content Creator
For the text on the sign, I'd probably just find a font to use and fill in a text box with the numbers, rather than having frames and static numbers. That's how I did the Camera Mod, it's easier and less problematic (once I get it working). Personally I'd lean towards a font like an old digital clock, since lots of little dots could cause frame rate issues for people. Though really, using a standard windows font is better since it means I can avoid embedding a font file.

If that doesn't make sense, can someone translate? I'm tired.

Patrice

Content Creator
gotcha gotcha, and that old digital clock font looks Niceeee 8) Not old at all - http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/031/Purple/79/7d/3c/mzl.fzkxjtui.480x480-75.jpg

Shade

Content Creator
Patrick said:
gotcha gotcha, and that old digital clock font looks Niceeee 8) Not old at all - http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/031/Purple/79/7d/3c/mzl.fzkxjtui.480x480-75.jpg

Perfect. It's easy enough to put those dark 'unlit' lines on the sign too, just add two dark red 8s under the text box in perfect alignment. I could do that if you don't get what I mean.

Patrice

Content Creator
Sounds good but, now that I've started drawing, I don't see a good place to put the sign.

Attachments

• Picture 23.png
    Picture 23.png
    128 KB · Views: 633
  • Picture 24.png
    Picture 24.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 4,225

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.