Girls in the kits of national teams: EC 2012 super deepthroat! :) [see example] (1 Viewer)

pinosante

Potential Patron
Hi,

would be cool to have the 16 kits of the national teams participating as a mod? They don't have to be the real kits, something featuring the colors/flag of the national team is probably good enough.

I fear that it's a shit load of work, so I'm sorry if I'm asking something unreasonable. But it'd be an awesome thing :). I guess it's not as simple as just creating 1 shirt and then adding the flags/team colors to the shirt?

Cheers

Edit: I attached an example of each shirt and here's a link to an archive containing multiple pictures per shirt: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdm54rb475jcbx1

Edit: here an example of how it could look for instance for the dutch kit :). I just did this in photoshop. I have no idea how to edit in flash :(.

Attachments

• croatia 3.jpg
    croatia 3.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 127
  • dutch-kit-example.jpg
    dutch-kit-example.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 446
  • ukraine 5.jpg
    ukraine 5.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 111
  • sweden 2.jpg
    sweden 2.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 97
  • spain 4.jpg
    spain 4.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 97
  • russia 2.jpg
    russia 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 99
  • portugal 2.jpg
    portugal 2.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 111
  • poland 5.jpg
    poland 5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 97
  • italy 3.jpg
    italy 3.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 104
  • ireland 1.jpg
    ireland 1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 95
  • holland 4.jpg
    holland 4.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 96
  • germany 5.jpg
    germany 5.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 96
  • france 5.jpg
    france 5.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 105
  • england 4.jpg
    england 4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 114
  • denmark 4.jpg
    denmark 4.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 107
  • czech republic 3.jpg
    czech republic 3.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 101

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Re: Girls in the kits of the national teams: EC 2012 super deepthroat! :)

I do like the idea. For a good start You should add some good reference shots....

pinosante

Potential Patron

I'm looking for them. I can find wallpapers of the teams, but it's harder to find side-shots...

Edit: ok I updated the first post with a .rar containing all kits + multiple pictures and I made an example picture in photoshop of how it could look :).

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

pinosante said:
I'm looking for them. I can find wallpapers of the teams, but it's harder to find side-shots...

Edit: ok I updated the first post with a .rar containing all kits + multiple pictures and I made an example picture in photoshop of how it could look :).

How about you give me two that you'd like to see and I'll try and get something tested out.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Here's a preview, I haven't put it into a .fla yet, I'll do that later today (going to sleep), but this is what it should look like on the model.

Attachments

• Holland_Jersey_Preview.png
    Holland_Jersey_Preview.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 211

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Holland's done, increased the bust size to fit 100 and rounded it off more per your request:

index.php

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
The previews are linked to my import thread, I think if you enter the password'd area and check them there that should work, but I'll put one in this topic too.

The preview is for the regular size version, but the mods for both it and the larger size are in my loader thread too (link in sig).

Attachments

• Loader_Holland_Jersey_Preview.png
    Loader_Holland_Jersey_Preview.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 328

pinosante

Potential Patron
Dude, thank you so much! I just discovered that you put them somewhere else. I read your post but I was too stupid to realize that you put them in your own thread. Thanks so much for your work. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.