Girls from MSLN Strikers (1 Viewer)

Ryf

Potential Patron
I'll take a shot at the blue haired girl at some point, but here's the brown haired one (you can probably tell I don't watch this series at all).

gKmkA.png

Attachments

• msln.png
    msln.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 273

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
cthuhludpc said:
Ok thanks for explaining that. Will someone usually let me know if they have accepted the request?
Well usually yes, atleast theyre supposed to (in my opinion).
But theres times someone just posts their work without actually telling you theyre working on it. (just like Ryf did there)
And it seems Ryf has taken up this request, nice work Ryf btw.

Hectotane

Potential Patron
Ryf said:
I'll take a shot at the blue haired girl at some point, but here's the brown haired one (you can probably tell I don't watch this series at all).

Her name's Hayate. 8)

Ryf

Potential Patron
This one didn't turn out so well, but by the I realised my mistakes I would have had to start over from scratch to correct them, and I couln't really be bothered. :P

The other two girls don't interest me, so I won't be doing them. Sorry.

Attachments

• msln sa.png
    msln sa.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 276
  • msln sb.png
    msln sb.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 288

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron
These look good to me. I'm sorry to hear that you won't do the other two but thank you for the ones you did do. That being said is there anyone who would want to do Fate and/or Signum?

btc

Potential Patron
Ryf said:
This one didn't turn out so well, but by the I realised my mistakes I would have had to start over from scratch to correct them, and I couln't really be bothered. :P

If you could explain what you think is wrong with them, somebody else might be willing to fix them up a bit.

Ryf

Potential Patron
I made it a bit too big originally, so I had to resize it. But by the time I did that all the layers were simple image objects rather than path objects, so nothing scaled properly and everything got softened. I had to redo the lines and it just never looked as good as before (apart from being the right size).

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron
You know to be honest Fate and Signum were the ones that I really wanted done but I guess I'll just have to wait for a while.

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
cthuhludpc said:
You know to be honest Fate and Signum were the ones that I really wanted done but I guess I'll just have to wait for a while.

I have an interest in doing those two, but I've picked up two more requests before I can move on to these two.

btc

Potential Patron
Fate wishes to express her 'opinion' on being added to this game...

Attachments

• angry fate.jpg
    angry fate.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 167

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron
@ghost: you would be my most favorite person on the internet if you did fate and signum.

@btc: Judging by that picture fate is trying to get used to showing more skin so that she'll feel more comfortable naked.

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron
So are there any artists who want/have time to do both signum and both of fate's forms (magical and normal)?

p.s. I'm not bumping I'm just checking to see if artists are interested in doing this. (so stop giving me bad karma for no reason)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
If you read the rules, you would know that you are bumping.

If you want to see if an artist is going to work on it you can ask an artist directly. If someone is going to work on it, they will either post it when they are done or they will post that they are working on it. Chances are that if they did not already post that they are going to work on it, they won't post that they are going to work on it even if you ask.

btc

Potential Patron

I've got one more but it's completely H so I'm not sure if I can upload to imageshack... Thus...

Attachments

• 445667 - Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_A's Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_StrikerS Signum.jpg
    445667 - Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_A's Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_StrikerS Signum.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 190

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
At this point in time I have no intention to do any of the girls in this topic like I said I would as I've lost interest in them. Instead working on an unrelated package to make up for my hiatus.

btc

Potential Patron
See I knew I couldn't get away with that last picture but the first one had the characters topless and kissing, but didn't actually show anything... and they still took it down? I guess they have to maintain a zero tolerance policy or it becomes too subjective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.