Giga discussion (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
So do you guys mostly prefer Giga or Zen stuff? I mean I'm pretty sure they're made by the same people but it seems to be pretty much Giga=hardcore, Zen=softcore. I usually find the Giga stuff a little too extreme but some of them are pretty good.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't watched as much Giga as I have Zen (thanks to you!) but I've been following Giga longer so I have to perfer them just a bit more. I had gotten my frist ever downloaded brought film online from Giga, so they kind of hold a special place in my heart also. Giga also has Ultra Woman's stuff which I am just a huge fan of.

However, Giga is the one that has the real sex stuff in it, so I do perfer Zen because in the end I just perfer the beating part than 10 minutes of humping.

Besides, they also have TMS-23, which was used as part of a series of clips that I just loved from YouTube. Too bad they were removed...

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
When you say Ultra Woman stuff, do you just mean girls in full body suits with those metallic helmet/masks? I think I've seen quite a few at Zen as well.

Helstar

Ryonani Teamster
I would say Zen because I don't really dig p0rn, but It depends, sometimes there are better girls/costumes in Giga, most of Supergirl/Wonder Woman clones come from Giga site ... I don't like the Power Rangers clones a lot honestly.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I guess I mean girls in full body suits with helmets, but then that also falls into sentai stuff as well. I'm into those girls that glow big in usually red or white body suits, and the timer on their chest or other parts. I was and still really into those types of storylines since a long time ago (well, about 3-4 years ago). I follow 3D blogs that makes their own heroines so I've just been having a lot of fun with those. Of course, that also falls into ryona stuff...

DpW

Potential Patron
I would love Giga SOO much more than Zen only if they took out more of the raping scenes. They totally turn me off. Giga has better costumes and girls than Zen, but that rape factor in Zen is zero. But Zen has many good beat down scenes which are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.