Getting Custom Dialogues to work (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Rhiot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rhiot

I've been looking at the custom dialogue forum for a while, and it all seems interested, so I downloaded a few and attempted to load them...but from the description, the effort and work it takes to create a dialogue, and from the text in the file looking like it triggers some actions, including an 'intro', I don't think it's working too well. I'm using the current version of SDT, I'm loading it in the "Custom Dialogue" section of the Options menu, and I have the dialogue box checked. There's no intro or any triggers whatsoever, just the same game with random lines of dialogue placed here and there.

Am I doing something wrong? How can I get these to work?

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
One big problem with the term "intro" is that Kona didn't use it in it's usual meaning.

"Intro" in those dialogues doesn't stand for "introduction" but for "something to be said before the girl swallows the cock completely".

So to achieve some introduction-like effect many dialogue writers use some of the other conditions - like her mood, or if she's held or not or combinations of both.

Usually (!) it's mentioned in the post that contains the dialogue, if a certain mood for HER is needed to start the dialogue.

oh, and of course there may be a problem in what You expect from triggers.. triggers are just that: triggers to display some text when a certain action is done in the game - not the other way 'round. So to trigger the display of a certain line of text YOU have to control the action (or, when in auto mode, have to hope the action is done by auto mode) so the trigger is called up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.