Genshin Impact (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting a screenshot and a link to the game's website might inspire a modder to considewr your request.

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Since they havent updates their post,

GenshinImpact_hqrZ3BYFjv.jpg
GenshinImpact_djFqJqeZ3v.jpg
GenshinImpact_qhKcuYAFNk.jpg
GenshinImpact_y1GJdk5irC.jpg

GenshinImpact_ma01wlIC4r.jpg

Dont mind the rough crops, but theres a few characters from ingame.

Attachments

• GenshinImpact_hqrZ3BYFjv.jpg
    GenshinImpact_hqrZ3BYFjv.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,225

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Since they havent updates their post,

View attachment 112221View attachment 112222View attachment 112225View attachment 112226
View attachment 112227
Dont mind the rough crops, but theres a few characters from ingame.
sorry. been busy. thanks for doing this!

Billabo

Potential Patron
Over on Lover's Lab, people are trying to. (Request) nude mod genshin impact pc
I'm hoping this place picks it up, since on LL they probably wouldn't allow Klee, Qiqi, and maybe some other "younger-looking" characters.

Edit: Oh, I just checked that thread again and I see that Mihoyo is aggressive with its file checking and subsequent bans, so modding isn't looking viable anyway.

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Not really surprising as it does break their TOS, still would be nice to be able to bypass it to some degree.

Atm, im pretty sure the guys on the lab will find a solution to it, but because its public, I'm not sure how long a solution will last.

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
no other MMO has this issue lol. especially since it's client-side. and it's not even hardly online since the group play is so abysmal

Billabo

Potential Patron
The thing about this game is they're going to sell alternate outfits for the characters, so being able to mod yours would reduce sales. Also it's a gacha game, which tend to be basically "waste your money rolling for the sexy ladies you want," so again, modding appearance could cut into their sales, so I understand where they're coming from.

I hope the modders over at LL find a way to circumvent the detection.

xzor

Potential Patron
Man I'm not crying about them if people want to mod the game, Mihoyo has earned tons of million dollars already and you think it will be bad for their sales, c'mon... I'm not sure if you realize at this point what the real "impact" is lol.

Last edited:

anonymoustiger

Potential Patron
Anyone able to mod this yet? Nude mod would be so nice
I figured out how to do it yesterday using 3dmigoto and a mod someone else created that wasnt working. You can download the mod at genshinnude.com It doesnt work off the bat but I could change the file paths in one of the .ini files, and that allowed 3dmigoto to run in genshin. That's the only way I know how to at the very least fuck with genshin, since it doesnt change the files in your genshin directory and the anticheat checks your files. Then all I have to do is use 3dmigoto tools to hunt for the shaders corresponding to what I want to remove or change. I got as far as removing Lisa and main character's skirt from the game so they walk around in underwear. Next step is replacing Character skin with something else

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I figured out how to do it yesterday using 3dmigoto and a mod someone else created that wasnt working. You can download the mod at genshinnude.com It doesnt work off the bat but I could change the file paths in one of the .ini files, and that allowed 3dmigoto to run in genshin. That's the only way I know how to at the very least fuck with genshin, since it doesnt change the files in your genshin directory and the anticheat checks your files. Then all I have to do is use 3dmigoto tools to hunt for the shaders corresponding to what I want to remove or change. I got as far as removing Lisa and main character's skirt from the game so they walk around in underwear. Next step is replacing Character skin with something else
people on the lovers lab website did this around the launch of the game and eventually everyone who did it got hit with a wave of bans. after that some people fled to a private discord server where they came up with a way to use 3dmigoto without getting caught, but theyve kept it a secret since theyve been paranoid about mihoyo spying on their forums and discord servers.

but maybe if you dont get banned, 3dmigoto could make a comeback

and dont be too worried, our ban was only for three weeks

JWAround

Potential Patron
FYI, even private discord is dead. Unless someone can get around their anti cheat, we're good. Now they are releasing skin for $20.

P.S. even private program can get detected. The anti-cheat will scan your program integrity and background.

HINATA17

Potential Patron
esta mas bonito asi pero el juego esta con mucha censura no solo los pj si no asta el chat yo quiero eso pero nada encuentro

Nai

Potential Patron
No, it's entirely possible to mod genshin. However, you can't do it without being banned.
tahts not true, you just need a program taht deactivate their scan.
i was in a mod discord where it was possible without being banned. the programmer lost interest in genshin tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.