Geeks defeating a Superheroine (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You know what's really a turn off? The generic geeky person who ends up defeating the superhero. That gets on my nerves. It makes the whole video seem fake.

Anyone else feel the same?

Edit: Actually, geeks in general tend to ruin the experience. And I'm talking about the giant glasses, or the naselly voice, or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
I can't say I've experienced it, but, I think that would annoy me to no end, as well. It's not only the way it would offend the senses, but it's a really stupid, cliched stereotype, especially given the modern day version of "geek" looks indistinguishable from non-geeks.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
That's what I hate about it too. Plus, the fact that a person like that wouldn't stand a chance against a powerful woman. It makes the video fake. That stereotype needs to die.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I can't say I've ever seen ryona like that. But I'd imagine it'd piss me off like nothing else. Maybe the geek uses some clever gadgets to overpower his/her opponent, because, you know, geeks are smart and build smart gadgets.

Mardion

Potential Patron
No, it probably just means that you're watching videos from some specific company that does this sort of thing, and that you should stay far away from them.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I remember this being a pretty common theme at GA or AFF, so in erotic fan fiction and original superheroine stories. Can't say that I've seen it in many videos though. I'm guessing the source of it is "geeky" guys playing out their fantasies to reality in some form, be it videos, writing, or drawings.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
I agree!
Somehow having the worse stereotypical geek to defeat a super heroine badly...
Well... lets just say I wish to be able to come in to the scene and revive the heroine to her full glory and beat the geeks into pulp~

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I hate stereotyped geeks in general, in any media. What's that one film, in which a girl removes her glasses and lets her hair down and she's considered hot when she does that? Fairly insulting, when you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.