Gears of War 3 (1 Viewer)

monsterman1393

Potential Patron
As most of you probably know, the new GoW will feature female characters in online multiplayer. GoW is known for their unique multiplayer death scenes, possible ryona gold?

Also the multiplayer beta is coming in April so we'll get an early sneak preview at whats in store. :pacman:

T

thesldsnakefan

i hope some people make ryona vids for this game, because i don't have an xbox...and killing women with a chainsaw gun with gorey awsomeness is the only reason id buy one and this game, but i kinda like playing ps3 better =p

giganto

Potential Patron
Of the deaths i want to see the most on Anya, a good view of the flamethrower death would be nice ;)

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
some of the ai enemies seems to have special executions they can do on the player, the drudge can pick you up and rip you in 2 if you get close

S

science2

Wow i'm surprised no one saw my ryona video of gears of war 3. I was on that from the get go.
Making more soon real soon

Stewfree

Potential Patron
nice, I would make a video if I had a capture card or something. you seem to have it covered though. I love how much the female locust (is it the queen?) moans so much when she takes the smallest amount of damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.