1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gears of Doom [Sinn4u-Valera Ryona Execution and Death]

Discussion in 'Guro' started by Sinn, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Sinn

Sinn Potential Patron

2. officerlumpy

officerlumpy Guest

I especially like the neck twist finisher.

3. life-saver

life-saver Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Very nice.

Only complaint: the vid AND audio quality. :( :( :( :we all gonna die: :2 z Z:

bonus point for length, and mix.

4. SplitRyona

SplitRyona Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I liked it as well. The video quality didn't bother me as much as audio did. Don't really like the music you chose for the vid.

5. Sinn

Sinn Potential Patron

Apologies for the quality, i just don't have the setup nor major inclination or time to really polish such a vid. This was made over a lazy sunday whilst my lady was at work and i had my camera handy to record some gears sessions. I hadn't seen any valera ryona vidz and aside from science's first person execution ones, not much gears coverage so i uploaded it, only adding the music as the sound changed so much...anywayz, i'm glad it is kinda liked...my vidz quality is never going to be too great.

I'll only do stuff that hasn't been uploaded before in the hope someone else, who does have the setup and time, will be inspired to do it better heh

But ummm yeah, thanks for the feedback...i do make a real effort to be original and get good angles and content, i just will alwayz have to apologise for the quality.