Game Over Girls (1 Viewer)

robopope25

Potential Patron
[video=youtube_share;pypAHnICNsQ]http://youtu.be/pypAHnICNsQ[/video]

Just saw this video I think people here might like it. Supergirl gets beaten by 2 villains. Supergirl is pretty hot too.

robopope25

Potential Patron
Supergirl Peril Takes

Super Girl Peril-takes - YouTube

I posted the original video here a few months back. Anyway as an exclusive to Heroine movies the creator cut together this supercut of all the takes of Supergirl getting beat or passing out. It's been up for a while so i figured I'd share it here.

It's really good as the actress never reacts the same way twice. I really like how she sells the foot on chest victory pose, she wakes up tries, in vain, to get the foot off her chest then passes out again. it was really unique but really perfect. Lots to enjoy here.

robopope25

Potential Patron
2 new Supergirl peril videos

The girl from Supergirl's last Stand comes back in some new videos. 3 of which she turns out ok but there are 2 in which she gets destroyed.

https://youtu.be/nMg5kF6s_ao-Super Sam destroyed she suffers a humiliating boxing ko in really sexy gym clothes THEN transforms to Supergirl only to get hit with belly punches and a bearhug when she gets defeated she transforms back to a regular girl. She's really hot selling the peril in a cute way.

https://youtu.be/-U8NWMewl9c This one is an alternate Super-sam loses BUT this time her roommate jumps to her aid...only to get beat down as well leading to a really great body pile.

Fun vids and the girls are really hot.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Isn't that the same guy who made those maike adventures and twisted tales videos , i didn't know he changed his his name to "Game Over Girls" which is cool i think , this guy is either secretly one of us or he acknowledged our interests and approached us for more major views which is nice in either case , i remember that his early normal videos didn't get a lot of views but his success began when he posted a video featuring a bound and gagged girl which until now has about half a million views

Can't wait to see more stuff from this channel , i hope he adds some supernatural elements to it like creatures , tentacles and vore

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the heads up on the new videos. Dorothy James is such a beautiful girl, really sweet girl =D. I'm like crushing on her haha, which is unusual on this 'fetish' genre. I really hope the new supergirl TV show has a charismatic Kara to watch.

robopope25

Potential Patron
Isn't that the same guy who made those maike adventures and twisted tales videos , i didn't know he changed his his name to "Game Over Girls" which is cool i think , this guy is either secretly one of us or he acknowledged our interests and approached us for more major views which is nice in either case , i remember that his early normal videos didn't get a lot of views but his success began when he posted a video featuring a bound and gagged girl which until now has about half a million views

Can't wait to see more stuff from this channel , i hope he adds some supernatural elements to it like creatures , tentacles and vore

He's said he hates bondage and only used it to get views. But he dosen't mind kos unhappy endings and superheroine outfits. Which is fine by me.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Maike's Misadventures this one goes pretty far with Ryona:

https://youtu.be/DLCL63yGYYw

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
He's said he hates bondage and only used it to get views. But he dosen't mind kos unhappy endings and superheroine outfits. Which is fine by me.

And yet he inserts bondage in 80% of his videos lol :D and If I were him then I would insert bondage in every video if it will bring half a millions views to me like the first video featuring bondage he posted , Also the 2nd episode of maike's misadventures has a thumbnail of two ladies bound and gagged and it brought 350,000 views , If you sorted the videos by views then the top videos by views are the ones that has a thumbnail of either superheroines knocked out or girls in bondage

I like the girl in Twisted Tales series with long black curly hair and she always wears short shorts :D , Anyone know her name ? she is the cutie in yellow top and jeans short shorts in the thumbnail of Twisted Tales 18 , I can't resist beauties with olive skin (moderate brown) and long black curly hair especially if they have great body and skimpy clothes :D :D so that girl in Twisted Tales fits perfectly in that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

robopope25

Potential Patron
And yet he inserts bondage in 80% of his videos lol :D and If I were him then I would insert bondage in every video if it will bring half a millions views to me like the first video featuring bondage he posted , Also the 2nd episode of maike's misadventures has a thumbnail of two ladies bound and gagged and it brought 350,000 views , If you sorted the videos by views then the top videos by views are the ones that has a thumbnail of either superheroines knocked out or girls in bondage

I like the girl in Twisted Tales series with long black curly hair and she always wears short shorts :D , Anyone know her name ? she is the cutie in yellow top and jeans short shorts in the thumbnail of Twisted Tales 18 , I can't resist beauties with olive skin (moderate brown) and long black curly hair especially if they have great body and skimpy clothes :D :D so that girl in Twisted Tales fits perfectly in that :D

That is Lucy. If you look at twisted tales instagram you can see her dressed as Wonder Woman for a future episode.

robopope25

Potential Patron
Spanish Wonder woman-BAD ENDING

https://youtu.be/bnrVd_gUUzE

Game Over Girls did it again. this time lucy becomes Wonder Woman and looks great. And she fails miserably too so even better!

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/jXQBDOgfS_M

This is the correct link for the bad ending

robopope25

Potential Patron
tons more game Over Girl stuff:

Super-sam's nightmare More of the cute Super-Sam getting destroyed

Twisted Halloween 2015-April's demise A girl in a ms Marvel costume and a girl in a lara croft outfit getting killed
Pathetic Return of Anastasia- Really hot girl in Power girl costume getting jobbed out

Great stuff. Check them out.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for bringing the videos here , The girls are hot :D although it is a shame he didn't make bondage videos for a while , i hope he makes some supernatural stuff like ASFR or Vore or tentacles

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.