galvatron88 art (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
boy chokes out girl.png

this girl decides to taunt and try and humiliate her male opponent to show women empowerment on her channel. well the match is not going the way she wanted at all. all though shes bigger and slightly stronger she was over confident and her male opponent out smarted her. now she is in a real pickle. her belly exposed, her large thighs jiggle as she struggles and pee is leaking, but she has been in this choke too long now and the inexperienced ref isnt paying attention. its only a matter of time.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Nice and the back story is more true to life then you realize my friend.
Thanks, and I know. I caught some Nogi intergender grappling matches on YouTube. Some women got wins but a lot of them got choked out or submitted. it happens, women do lose sometime America, they just dont like to admit it.

galvatron88

Club Regular
girl vs boy.png

to show case female black pride and strength for her all female class, this woman specially requested a small skinny white boy to humiliate and demonstrate on for her class. she thought she was being smart and safe by requesting a man smaller then her. she wanted it to be a total dominate fight to give her class a peace of mind.......... but it didnt go the way she thought it would at all. Oh the match started out good for her being bigger and stronger, and she tried to over power him. but due to her bad diet which attributed to her large fat slow moving body, low stamina ( she began to wheeze very loudly), being very foolish and brainless she was slow to adapt. now she lays there, with those big jiggling tree trunk thighs spread wide open showing off all her goods to see sleep to the world. snoring laying nestled in between the young mans legs. her head rest firmly on his crotch. her class is in disgust, fear and anger fills the room.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks, and I know. I caught some Nogi intergender grappling matches on YouTube. Some women got wins but a lot of them got choked out or submitted. it happens, women do lose sometime America, they just dont like to admit it.

I hear what you are saying most women can not gracefully accept defeat at the hands of a man which makes their defeat all the more enjoyable to see them and their *Cunt Power* attitude brought low.

galvatron88

Club Regular
girl punched.png

Since she was winning she thought she should have a little fun and taunt her male opponent. but she got too laxed and WHAM, a hard left slammed right into her chubby cheek. the force of his blow can be seen rippling through every part of her feminine Ben n Jerry filled body. the thing is she did see it coming, but her being not very bright she tried to knock him out first instead of doing the smart thing like blocking it or ducking. She was too slow to react as you can see....poor thing.

galvatron88

Club Regular
little girl.png

This 12 year old girl thought she could take her 9 year old brother using "girl Power"...but all she got was some spaced out dreams and a exposed junk food filled pot belly.

galvatron88

Club Regular
boyfriend choke.png

She thought she could take her boyfriend in a one on one match because her head was pump up. the arrogant smirk is the last conscious expression she made before blacking out. she dosnt know it yet but shes going to haft to wash soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.