1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday the 13th: The Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by White_Fox, Jul 19, 2016.

1. White_Fox

White_Fox Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

Mar 6, 2010
    Hi guys, check this out, Friday the 13th: The Game.
    The game is not out yet, but looks really interesting.
    Here is the link to the official website:
    Friday the 13th: The Game

Here is a youtube link on the gameplay demo:
    dinomoneyman likes this.
  2. dinomoneyman

dinomoneyman Avid Affiliate

Aug 23, 2014
    Looks great for guro material. :wink::wink::wink:
  3. Rag40

Rag40 Avid Affiliate

Feb 22, 2013
    So they just released a new trailer at PAX West and it features a ton of kill animations. Here it is:

Some of them look awesome, but I kind of wish they would have implemented a single player mode. Oh, and I wish we would have gotten Mrs. Voorhees with unique kill animations of her own. I know she was one of the Stretch Goals for their Kickstarter campaign, but they never reached it, unfortunately.

On another note, I think it's ridiculous that a Friday the 13th game needs a Kickstarter to become a reality. I thought Until Dawn was amazing and actually sold well, so there seems to be an audience for AAA Horror games like that. I would think a AAA Friday the 13th game in the same vein would sell a lot of copies, but I could be wrong.

Either way, definitely getting this when it releases. Hoping all the camp counselors have different voice work from each other so we can get a lot of good sounds for the various kills. It better not be one voice set for males and one voice set for females. That would suck.
    kubi mage likes this.