Void Star

Potential Patron
eHEVEHA.png

What is it?
You play as the middle child of a noble elven family who is renown for their mastery in archery. You live happily with your siblings and lover, until one day your sisters decide to leave to help out other races. You are left alone, as the burden of defending your home and living up to your family name becomes that much harder. You will face a lot of difficult decisions, which will shape how others see you and how your character ends up being, good or evil. The choice will be yours.
Features:
  • Female Protagonist.
  • Combat is a main feature of the game. You will be able to use weapons and fight a number of different enemies. Losing is an option and doesn't always lead to a game over!
  • Achievements are in the game and hidden collectables as well!
  • Relationships between you and other main cast of characters.
  • Open world map and exploration.
  • Main and daily quests.
  • The game will offer a variety of different fetishes such as: Monsters, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Submission, Femdom, Big Dick, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Vanilla and more!
  • Each update features several animated sex scenes!
  • Lots of different locations and characters to explore.
  • Important decisions that shape your game and how the characters around you look at you.
Screenshots from the game:
bP4QKUW.jpg

vOyfkfq.jpg

YrCRR78.jpg

Download:

Let me know what you think! If there are any bugs or recommendations, I'd love to hear.
If you enjoyed the game, then please consider supporting me at EDIT by moderator link removed

P.S. I forgot to add tags to my other thread, so I am making a new one. I reported the previous thread for deletion. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Patreon links removed, violation of the "I deserve free money rule".
You may repost the patreon links when the free demo is available.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Void Star

Potential Patron
Patreon links removed, violation of the "I deserve free money rule".
You may repost the patreon links when the free demo is available.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Ah, sorry. I wasn't aware of that rule. I will update it in a month when I do have it then.
Are there female zakos in the game? like maybe a horde of sexy or nude rogue Elves or humans.
A horde not really since I am not really able to render a lot of characters with high details simultaneously (yet). But there are rogue-like elves and humans, yes. In the future maybe a whole area dedicated to the sleepy elves in the woods. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.