final fantasy XIII-2 topless Sarah mod (1 Viewer)

rathren

Potential Patron
If the mod is looking good really depend on the light conditions. I am trying to find out how to get the fabric react to light in the same way as skin does.
I am looking to improve this mod when I figure out how.

Here some screenshots:

ff1.png 2014-12-17_00006.jpg
what a lucky bastard ;)
2014-12-17_00011.jpg
2014-12-17_00015.jpg
ff2.png

update:

v.2 broken bikini this one looks more realistic hope you like it :)

2014-12-17_00024.jpg 2014-12-17_00021.jpg 2014-12-17_00020.jpg 2014-12-17_00027.jpg

Installation:

-Use umod v1.0
-start game with umod
-load the .dds files form the .rar or if you use v2 just open the zip in the attachment with umod
-Have fun :)

-For this mod get u mod v1.0 that's important not a newer version!!

-Open umod. press Main --> Add game select the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2\alba_data\prog\win\bin\ffxiii2img.exe

-Check Main -->Use global hook

-Run the game

-When you are done loading and you are in-game minimize the game and go to uMod there you press Open texture/package on the bottom left

-Select the Rathren topless sarah v2
.zip

-Press Update(reload) on the right

-maximize the game again

-success?

Attachments

Rathren topless sarah.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 1,350

Rathren topless sarah v2.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 1,769

Last edited by a moderator:

DoomerDGR8

Potential Patron
Nice! Want to try even though I'm having issues with uMod but the attachment in being labelled as invalid. Can't download.

rathren

Potential Patron
Nice! Want to try even though I'm having issues with uMod but the attachment in being labelled as invalid. Can't download.

Strange, thanks for pointing out! I re-uploaded it. And if you have troubles with uMod feel free to ask. For example hooking mode can be useful if it's not working.

rathren

Potential Patron
Not bad rathren I hope we get a full nude instead of all these topless from so call final fantasy series.

I hope so, too. But, I think a full nude is impossible with just umod :/ I hope someone figures out how to un-and repack the data files so we are able to change the mesh as well.

Darkstriker

Potential Patron
Hi this is my first time i try to start a Mod with this Umod and it wont works. I tryed to start this topless Mod V2 but after start game with it nothing happen are there any tips step by step how i use Umod for this Mod? i would appreciate it if any1 can help me :)

rathren

Potential Patron
Well, I will try making it foolproof ;) :

-For this mod get umod v1.0 that's important not a newer version!!

-Open umod. press Main --> Add game select the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2\alba_data\prog\win\bin\ffxiii2img.exe

-Run the game

-When you are done loading and you are in-game minimize the game and go to uMod

-There you press Open texture/package on the bottom left

-Select the Rathren topless sarah v2.zip

-Press Update(reload) on the right

-Maximize the game again

-Success?

Vergil

Content Creator
... I am trying to find out how to get the fabric react to light in the same way as skin does.
I am looking to improve this mod when I figure out how. ...
Did you found a texture with strong colors like this?

textureblend_2hfjhp.jpg

This is a ID color map. It tells the engine what part of the texture what material is. So every color stands for a material. You only have to find the skin material and past it where you want. But in some games that does not work to modify somehow. I hope that helped.

Darkstriker

Potential Patron

-Run the game

i fail with that already get only a error if try to start ff 13-2 with global hook :O

rathren

Potential Patron
Did you found a texture with strong colors like this?

Thank you for the tip I didn't know that! Could it be that texture?

FFXIII2IMG.EXE_0x6B5B0DE4.jpg

This texture changes some thing on her skin but I never figured how it works and how I would have to modify it to get what I want.
Do you have a link or anything like that with an explanation for for textures like this? :)

Edit:
I tested a little doesn't seem to be the right texture it is just changing a specific part of the bikini.
Thank you for the good tip, though :)

@Darkstriker did you use this version of umod? https://code.google.com/p/texmod/downloads/detail?name=uMod_v1_r44.zip&can=2&q=

Vergil

Content Creator
Yes, this is the texture. I'll teach you how it's done. My Skype ID via PM is on it's way!

Darkstriker

Potential Patron

rathren

Potential Patron
If i start the game just with this exe and not with the launcher i cant choose fullscreen is there any way to make fullscreen without game launcher?

That's the reason you use global hook. It should not matter if you use the launcher or the .exe umod should be able to work after both ways of starting the game.

CyberMatrix

Potential Patron
That's the reason you use global hook. It should not matter if you use the launcher or the .exe umod should be able to work after both ways of starting the game.

He dont know about this : http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-st...ii-topless-vanille-1803/index2.html#post26538 <=== full screen without game laucher ^^ ( you should pick it to #1 Rathren. it very helpful)

I have a same problem like him when i run with laucher, i run it with option : no global hook and run the game thought umod, everything work well.

ok102006

Potential Patron
hi, using windows 8.1 pro, 64 bit, full-screen works

run uMod V1.0 as in above
select start game with command line
enter the parameters, here is for my system 1080 video output:

-fullscreen -voicejpmode -Width=1920 -Height=1080 -Shadow=4096 -MSAA=4

-voicejpmode for Japanese voice
-Shadow (512,1024,2048,4096,8192)
-MSAA (2,4,8,16)

CyberMatrix

Potential Patron
hi, using windows 8.1 pro, 64 bit, full-screen works

run uMod V1.0 as in above
select start game with command line
enter the parameters, here is for my system 1080 video output:

-fullscreen -voicejpmode -Width=1920 -Height=1080 -Shadow=4096 -MSAA=4

-voicejpmode for Japanese voice
-Shadow (512,1024,2048,4096,8192)
-MSAA (2,4,8,16)

Where're we put parameter ok102006 ?
-voiceengmode English i guess :)

ok102006

Potential Patron
In UMod version 1.0, select Main menu, select <start game with command line>, select ffxiii2img.exe, press ok, then in the pop-up box, enter the commands for your system.

FF13-2 support 4K resolution, if I am correct.

No need to enter the voice parameter if you want English, it is by default.

N

Nikisha

Everytime I try to start the game with uMod 1.0 it just crashes.

Anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.