1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy 13 Nude Fang

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by Crafted-Lightning, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Crafted-Lightning

Crafted-Lightning Vivacious Visitor

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Pictures, for those interested.
    fang_nude_mod__torn_clothes_by_art_of_the_body-d9bgxl3.jpg

3. Crafted-Lightning

Sorry should of put pictures up but been working on this skin all day and when I was done was just rushing to get it out and take a break. But thank you for putting the pics up but now got a second version up due to an issue with the first version.

4. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Mmmm looks delicious. Love me some Fang. Will definitely grab this next time I play through FFXIII.

What is wrong with the lighting out of curiosity?

5. Crafted-Lightning

It's a problem with version 1 of the skin, depending on the light reflecting off of Fang, the chest can be a very different skin tone to the stomach and an obvious line appears, which separates the chest and stomach. (You can't really see the problem in the pictures for version 1 as the screenshots were taken with good light). Don't know if that made sense but in version 2 I placed the bottom part of Fang's vest torn to cover the line, I also changed the skin tone on her breasts and stomach, and adjusted the nipples.

6. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Yeah, that makes complete sense to me as I ran into similar problems when I was making textures for One Piece Warriors 3. The lighting on the skin and that on the fabric were different so when you get the colours right it will still mismatch when the lighting changes the shades. An irritating problem to be sure.