Female ryona? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter gladoscc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

gladoscc

Are there any games with female ryona - as in the person is attacked by another female? Is there a proper name for this?

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
in Japanese BBS.
Such ryona is called ryona-Les(ryona-rezu/ryona with lesbian/リョナレズ) in some Japanese BBS.
Some others call it les-ryona(rezu-ryona/lesbian ryona/レズリョナ) too.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Are there any games with female ryona - as in the person is attacked by another female? Is there a proper name for this?

Hi Gladoscc. You'll have to be way more specific if you want people to help you. For example, I can say that Tekken is a game with female ryona as you can have one female attaking another female ; if that's what you're asking then I have a ton to suggest.

G

gladoscc

Hi Gladoscc. You'll have to be way more specific if you want people to help you. For example, I can say that Tekken is a game with female ryona as you can have one female attaking another female ; if that's what you're asking then I have a ton to suggest.
Hmm, there's probably a lot of games where you can have a female attacking another female, but what are some good ones in your opinion? Thanks!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Hmm, there's probably a lot of games where you can have a female attacking another female, but what are some good ones in your opinion? Thanks!
Well, the obvious ones would be Tekken, Soulcalibur, Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Rumble Roses, most modern Wrestling games like Smackdown etc. For less obvious ones, please check our Ryona Games Wiki list.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor

there are so many catfight's options,
place/age of fighters/situation/rule of fight/costume/target of fighters/fight style/fighting skill/sight(winner/loser/watcher/other).
so I think your question is "vague as so many answers".

shz

Potential Patron
Girl on girl ryona is always awesome. That's actually the only type of ryona I enjoy. I love it when my most favourite girl is being abused by another female (which I have to like as well), but I hate it when the attacker is male or anything else than attractive human female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.