Female Orgasm? (1 Viewer)

ShadeKnight11

Potential Patron
I haven't seen this around the fourm so I was wondering: Does anyone have the skill to program a pleasure meter for the woman and her achieve orgasm as well?

Would be a nice addition.

aztlan

Casual Client
Also take a look at sby's Loader standalone (i.e. does not require Dialogue Actions):

femalemasturbate

This and DA have a pleasure meter for her but do not display the value. (DA allows you to access it via dialogue commands so you an modify and periodically display it in text...)

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Just throwing my own 2 cents in. Expanding on what Rudgar and Aztlan suggested, if you feel crafty with writing you own dialogue, you can easily combine Dialogue Actions with Dr.Zombi's "More Triggers" and rig together a system that will take the girl pleasure variable automatically generated and turn it into a graphical display in the form of a progress bar. I'm using a similar system for my currently unreleased project and it's pretty aesthetically pleasing. I can post a screen shot if requested. This of course will only work if the girl is masturbating, if you are wanting a system that takes into account sex "scenes" or pleasure generated from the main oral aspect of the game, that would require a little bit more trigger writing, but totally not that hard. Hope I could shine a different light on the subject! Have fun!

Rudgar

Content Creator
Just throwing my own 2 cents in. Expanding on what Rudgar and Aztlan suggested, if you feel crafty with writing you own dialogue, you can easily combine Dialogue Actions with Dr.Zombi's "More Triggers" and rig together a system that will take the girl pleasure variable automatically generated and turn it into a graphical display in the form of a progress bar. I'm using a similar system for my currently unreleased project and it's pretty aesthetically pleasing. I can post a screen shot if requested. This of course will only work if the girl is masturbating, if you are wanting a system that takes into account sex "scenes" or pleasure generated from the main oral aspect of the game, that would require a little bit more trigger writing, but totally not that hard. Hope I could shine a different light on the subject! Have fun!
Someone's reading my mind? :wink:

Respectfully, R.

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Exactly like that lol! Nice code snippit! When I was working with progress bars I was disappointed that not a lot of dialogue writers were using them, so that should be helpful to people. Stringing together variables into trigger lines can let you do all kinds of cool stuff with the progress bars. For example I have a stamina variable/bar, experience to next level variable/bar, her pleasure variable/bar, etc etc. You can go nuts with it! Screen shot included to show how it looks in game. (Note: Fired up the rough dev build for a quick example. Her pleasure bar is empty because she currently doesn't take pleasure in getting him offf)
example.jpeg

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Thanks I appreciate it! It's pretty easy, Dr.Zombi explains how to customize the bar "wrappers" in the note file included with his mod. I'll send you the two custom templates I made (one of which is not shown). I feel like we are derailing the thread, so if you have any other questions just let me know in a message! I just wanted to show the OP that what he asked for can easily be done a multitude of ways.

Lexvegas

Potential Patron
Exactly like that lol! Nice code snippit! When I was working with progress bars I was disappointed that not a lot of dialogue writers were using them, so that should be helpful to people. Stringing together variables into trigger lines can let you do all kinds of cool stuff with the progress bars. For example I have a stamina variable/bar, experience to next level variable/bar, her pleasure variable/bar, etc etc. You can go nuts with it! Screen shot included to show how it looks in game. (Note: Fired up the rough dev build for a quick example. Her pleasure bar is empty because she currently doesn't take pleasure in getting him offf)
What is this screen shot from?

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
A dialogue I've been working on for what seems like an eternity lol. I'm a perfectionist so it s not out yet sadly, but I'm trying. If this screenshot ends up generating enough buzz I'll start a thread on it and throw up a really ROUGH Beta build.

Last edited:

Lexvegas

Potential Patron
A dialogue I've been working on for what seems like an eternity lol. I'm a perfectionist so it s not out yet sadly, but I'm trying. If this screenshot ends up generating enough buzz I'll start a thread on it and throw up a really ROUGH Beta build.
Any update on that project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.