1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FEET: Her Toenails + More footwear

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by BallinSniper69, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Hey there everyone. I have a few suggestions in regards to the girl's feet.

1) Would be greatly appreciated if we could see the girl's toenails (ie: exact same thing as fingernails, get to change color of them, etc etc but on her feet!). Even if you just added some slight, tiny coloring areas to the tips of her toes, it would still be awesome.

2) Also a few more choices of footwear such as thongs, slip ons, etc would be awesome too.

2. fuzzedoutbass

fuzzedoutbass Potential Patron

I second this and also throw out the idea of a footjob mod or position

3. consice

consice Potential Patron

Both approved by me, would definitely like to see these.

4. Kwelude

Kwelude Potential Patron

Request section: http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?board=6.0

5. bluejacketmatt

bluejacketmatt Potential Patron

Would love to see toes too with nail color, i've used anime tools and a footjob position wont work by default. Someone should draw new legs because they won't bend correctly. As a alternative to a footjob if someone could just add a second girl and have her place her feet on the dick while the normal girl sucks that would be amazing.

6. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

I wonder if the newest version of animtools (14)would allow foot-jobs - it has support for additional leg positions. I haven't experimented it much with it yet though so I'm not sure.

7. Jazzsession

Jazzsession Potential Patron

Used to use animtools for fj's awhile back. It looks a bit akward tho around the knees.