FEET: Her Toenails + More footwear (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter BallinSniper69
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BallinSniper69

Hey there everyone. I have a few suggestions in regards to the girl's feet.

1) Would be greatly appreciated if we could see the girl's toenails (ie: exact same thing as fingernails, get to change color of them, etc etc but on her feet!). Even if you just added some slight, tiny coloring areas to the tips of her toes, it would still be awesome.

2) Also a few more choices of footwear such as thongs, slip ons, etc would be awesome too.

bluejacketmatt

Potential Patron
Would love to see toes too with nail color, i've used anime tools and a footjob position wont work by default. Someone should draw new legs because they won't bend correctly. As a alternative to a footjob if someone could just add a second girl and have her place her feet on the dick while the normal girl sucks that would be amazing.

aztlan

Casual Client
I wonder if the newest version of animtools (14)would allow foot-jobs - it has support for additional leg positions. I haven't experimented it much with it yet though so I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.