Favorite Defeated pose (1 Viewer)

Psythe

Potential Patron
Here is nice one too:
iBnWTxUlXrejM.png

Cool. this is one of the positions I was trying to describe in my first post in this thread. I love it.

stationk

Potential Patron
.. lifted overhead while out.. like this:

Superwoman_vs_Supergirl_commis_by_mhunt.jpg

or this way:

Brains_defeats_Supergirl__comm_by_mhunt.jpg

then, there's also what I call, the rag-doll pose:

SB_defeats_Supergirl_commissio_by_mhunt.jpg

supergirl_vs_decay___poll_winner_by_mhunt-d4g6t4z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

oh, right.. been left tied up and out:

Wonder_Woman___schlaf_gas_by_monsieurpaul.jpg

stargirl_vs_poison_ivy_by_stationk-d57bovq.jpg

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
This artist gave me a head start with these poses:

makusaruta_defeat_poses.jpg

I prefer A and D, I will recompile my favorite defeated girls soon to post them here.

Mystral Kiss

Potential Patron
I see a fellow SKW fan :)

Face-down and ass-up is amazing, but it's hard to make it seem natural. I enjoy the classic spread-eagle as well, whether it's face-up or face-down.

Bonus points if her mouth is open with a hint of drool . . . it really adds to the humiliation factor.

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
This artist gave me a head start with these poses:

View attachment 55709

I prefer A and D, I will recompile my favorite defeated girls soon to post them here.

A is classic, where she is rubbing her belly...either from belly pain, or where her hand just end up falling, after brieflly brushing her own breasts, and landing finally at her belly.

D, I feel she is trying to cover herself some of the humiliation. Yuri's clothes rip defeated pose is like this too, because she doesn't want the 'viewers' to see her bra/panties as much.

E, is ultimate humiliation. She is so defeated, that she is arching her back with her arms outwards. Any foe could take advantage of her body easily.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I like awkward defeated poses, full of twisted limbs and ribs. Hips and thighs no longer pillars of support, but rather cumbersome lay in an unwieldly sprawl. Brought to a point of forced submission, a state which is relieved from effort ..and the pain is more than enough to take the place of thoughts

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I doubt a picture of it even exists, but I have always had a morbid fetish for hot chicks so humiliated in battle getting the last laugh by killing themselves: stretched out on their backs arching up on their heads and feet as they impale themselves.

necroryona

Potential Patron
^ it's called ( Hara Kiri ).

there are some in Mortal Kombat games, try googling these words + superheroines or ninjas, heck, even samurai girls do it.

Vorpal

Potential Patron
Kneeling, completely naked or clothes/uniform in complete tatters, hands tied behind her back, and her panties in her mouth, head down. It just doesn't get any better than that folks. :P

I don't have a photo on hand or I'd gladly post it.

There are tons of others I love, but this makes #1 on my list.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Kneeling, completely naked or clothes/uniform in complete tatters, hands tied behind her back, and her panties in her mouth, head down. It just doesn't get any better than that folks. :P

I don't have a photo on hand or I'd gladly post it.

There are tons of others I love, but this makes #1 on my list.

I'll keep this in mind. You paint a beautiful scene =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.