Favorite Defeated pose (1 Viewer)

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
This is one of my favorite post-battle loss scenes. Yeah, Shaq Fu is a terrible fighter, but Voodoo looks pretty hot after being defeated.

Shaq Fu (U) [!]_00015.png Shaq Fu (U) [!]_00017.png

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
great pics, everyone. Gosh, I do enjoy seeing a defeated bitch in a humiliating K.O.ed heap.

VillainousWarlord

Potential Patron
Has to be Hitomi's K.O'ed pose in DOA4 for me, short, but kinda cute to see her worn out ^w^

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure if it counts, but nothing beats a good 3+ woman bodypile.

If it's strictly 1 on 1 fights, has to be them being spread out while the victor does the foot-on-belly pose. Trophy pose can be good, too.

IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0982.JPG IMG_4632.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_7051.JPG

Lots of love for SK and his site in that regard. Haha.

glutton

Potential Patron
I like when the downed girl looks like she still has some fighting spirit left in her, eg. if she's still holding onto her weapons, is propping herself up a little instead of lying flat, looks like she's trying to get up, or has her fists tightly clenched. Like so:

whp0003.png

doub0013.png

sams0003.png

makendo5.jpg

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I love all of those glutton. Question though,I know all the other games but what is the last one. That girl is pretty cute

Psythe

Potential Patron
Kneeling, naked in bondage works for me :P

There are many others I like a lot though, such as face down, bottom up(whatever that one's called), strung up in some sort of suspension, either right side up or upside down, splayed out haphazardly over a railing, furniture, debris etc.(think ragdoll physics in video games) and quite a few more, but I'll stop.

Laid out with her panties in her mouth is really excellent too.

Alright I'll really stop :P

Trigon

Casual Client
It is from a game called Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge. It is a throwback to games from the late 80s/early 90s. It was released on Steam on February 25 of this year. Here is the Steam link. (It's like $7 on Steam. You might be able to find it other places.)

Here is the developer's website. If you scroll to the bottom you can download a demo of the game for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.