[F/M] General video thread (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
In this thread you can post and discuss F(emale)/M(ale) Ryona videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Hah hah, I remember making a post about this a little while ago. Some guy has videos on youtube of link from Legend of Zelda getting eaten by Like Likes, Dead Hands, etc. One of his commenters called it "boyona" or something. XD

noice1

Potential Patron
Pachislot Akumajo Dracula II Succubi Attack

I really want to find a game over sequence of that video, if it exists.

I've also seen a popular web game called Boyfriend Trainer. You play the girl and you hit, strangle and shock your boyfriend to get him to behave. Probably not everyone's interest, but, wondered if that would fit.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I've also seen a popular web game called Boyfriend Trainer. You play the girl and you hit, strangle and shock your boyfriend to get him to behave. Probably not everyone's interest, but, wondered if that would fit.

Alright, that just sounds like about the most hilarious thing I've heard in a while.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Succubus

I really want to find a game over sequence of that video, if it exists.

EDIT: Hmm, second look, don't think it is Castlevania, some Japanese game.
Google translate the video's name with "Pachi-winning Castlevania Succubus II", I've found this image of a succubus that looks like her; the game seems to be another Castlevania.

And I found this: User blog:Kiyuhito/Pachi-Slot: Akumajo Dracula II - The Castlevania Wiki - Castlevania, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and more

Bloody Roar 4:
Bloody Roar 4 - Uranus Combo
Bloody Roar 4 Uranus nuevo poder
Blody Roar 4 Uranus

God Hand: (I think that's the name of the game)
GOD HAND Women knock down Gne
GOD HAND women knock down Gne 2

Castlevania series: (I believe)
Castlevania Succubus drain
portrait of ruin 15 (1-18, some female-on-female action as well)
dawn of sorrow

Devil May Cry:
nevan deth kiss

Dungeon Fighter Online:
Wraith's kiss

MGS4:
MGS4 BB raven hag

noice1

Potential Patron
Google translate the video's name with "Pachi-winning Castlevania Succubus II", I've found this image of a succubus that looks like her; the game seems to be another Castlevania.

And I found this: User blog:Kiyuhito/Pachi-Slot: Akumajo Dracula II - The Castlevania Wiki - Castlevania, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and more

I do like your ninja skills, good hunting. I somehow left my brain in neutral and didn't think to translate. I guess I was right the first time, it's just a Japanese arcade game, except it's played with slots. Trevor will be defeated if you can't line them up. Interesting. Lots more images on the article page Pachislot Akumajo Dracula II.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Ryona is strictly for female victims. Males in peril situations should have a different term... And unless your gay or female, I don't see how this would appeal to most males.

It's called gyaku-ryona (逆リョナ), that means reverse-ryona.

By the way, this thread helped me find MGS4 - Haven Trooper's counter move that I always want to see once. Thanks!

@Someone92
nevan deth kiss is a video from Devil May Cry 3, not Castlevania series.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
It's called gyaku-ryona (逆リョナ), that means reverse-ryona.
Interesting, the last time I searched for these two terms I found nothing, now I've done a quick search found already a few sites full of material; maybe I haven't looked closely enough the first; from what I've seen so far it seems to be almost exclusively female-on-male Ryona.
edit: Nah, in the end it was just the same set of videos on different sites; not much to find, even with the japanese term.
Videos: http://www.nicozon.net/ (advertising during the entire videos, if it annoys you you can download the videos, then it is gone)

R

reverseryonafanboy

If you skip to like 2:40 you'll see Ryomou make her entrance. She then proceeds to perform one of my most favourite moves in anime history:

She does this move once more versus a dude in the first series, and at the beginning of the 2nd series she performs it on a female. Unfortunately, from that point onwards she gets beaten more and more often, which is a real shame because when she's winning she is totally awesome.

Magical Witch Punie-chan is also a very tough grappler. You wouldn't think to look at a 'loli' like her that she'd use that style but oh yes she does for sure:

During one of the full-length episodes she also performs a highly imaginative submission move on a gigantic demon, I'll find it and post later.

Videogame wise my favourites are the street fighter girls (Chun Li, Cammy, Sakura, Makoto etc), Tina Armstrong from DoA and Blaze from Streets of Rage 2! The best vids are when you see very skilled players dominating in match-play using those characters. Back in the Capcom vs Snk 2 days, there was a period of time when people found new tactics with sakura that made her nearly unstoppable (countless videos of a ratio 1 sakura beating the hell out of ratio 2 sagat). Chun Li was also very dominant back in the 3rd Strike days. I'll see if I can find some vids but for now...

PlayfulOtter

Potential Patron
I absolutely adore the Godhand videos and those hitman videos! There are few things better than seeing a cg guy get beat up by a bunch of cg girls. I never actually played any of the hitman games but had I known these scenes were in there. . .well I don't think I would have beaten the games then, I would have just ended up playing that one stage, over and over and over again. Kind of like what happened with me in MGS4. It took me a week to get past Laughing Octopus, not because she was hard but because, noodles in a cup made of cardboard was she cute!

I'm sure this has already been passed around, but just in case. Has everyone heard of Count Eco? A Japanese artist who draws mostly "gyaku ryona" pictures? The site hasn't been updated in a long time, so he may have stopped. Oh! There is also a demo of a boxing girl game that Count Eco did the sketches for. Its a POV style game so you don't get to see the girl beating up the guy, she just beats up the player. I'm sure I have the links around here somewhere. . .

Actually, I don't want to step on any toes or anger anyone so I'll ask first. Is anyone interested in seeing these pictures or playing this demo game? If so I can put the links up asap for everyone to enjoy.

PlayfulOtter

Potential Patron
Yes! The Count Eco stuff has been mentioned in this here thread - http://www.undertow.club/images/2727-reverse-male-ryona.html - The guy has drawn some fantastic pics. By all means post the pictures in this thread :)

And yeah, the female assassins in Hitman are awesome. I'm a longtime Hitman player and really didn't expect to see this happen the first time i came across it. There's only two of the femme fatales in the game, but they have the ability to instantly kill you before you can do much about it. They are the only enemy characters in the game that can give 47 special cutscene deaths, which is quite empowering. Not even the big boss man in the penultimate mission can do that. I loved letting the Angel woman on 'A Dance with the Devil' lure 47 to a private room with promises of a sexual encounter only to stab him to death crazily with a stiletto knife!

Ah yes, that was the best part about the first video. The crazy laughing and the insane joy in her eyes as she stabs him with her stiletto knife. It was the kind of scene that sends chills down ones spine. But good chills.

Well as promised here are some of the pictures.

http://www.undertow.club/images/2727-reverse-male-ryona.html#post21350

And here's the link to the page with the boxing girl demo. If you're having problems finding the link, and I don't blame you if you do. Its the second to last link at the bottom, just under the picture.

Å i"¬"šl"šÃˆ-û"šÃ–Ž¨Šñ"šÃ¨"šÃˆ"šÂ¨'m"šÃ§"šÂ¹"šÃ…"šÂ·ÂIÂI

R

reverseryonafanboy

This series has some great fights:

Unfortunately this particular video cuts out one of Meow's awesome finishing moves at 1:32. I love how she can beat up samurai's without having any weapons herself. <3 (although the samurai lady herself is also brilliant)

PlayfulOtter

Potential Patron
Here's a video from nico video from a game called beatdown. Various female characters completely brutalizing male opponents, there is blood in them there video.

[video]http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm4366924[/video]

Anyone know how to download a video from Nico to the computer? Apparently some people are having trouble seeing this video, and I'd really like to put it somewhere where everyone can see it.

Trigon

Casual Client
I found this video on youtube and thought I'd share it here. It's a pretty good fight live action, movie-style fight where a female takes on three guys (one at a time). There are some good regular ryona moments, but even better gyaku-ryona moments. It has a little blood, but not too bad, IMO.

Mickey (Snatch inspired fight) - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.