[F/M] General video thread (1 Viewer)

PlayfulOtter

Potential Patron
Well I'm really glad I could bring back those memories. I never even remember the game coming out! I immediately put the game in my gamefly gameQ. Also I have a hard time believe this video hasn't been posted here. Anna Williams' ending in Tekken 6. A quick and funny bar fight scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Here's a video from nico video from a game called beatdown. Various female characters completely brutalizing male opponents, there is blood in them there video.

[video]http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm4366924[/video]

Anyone know how to download a video from Nico to the computer? Apparently some people are having trouble seeing this video, and I'd really like to put it somewhere where everyone can see it.

This method works for youtube/yorku/nicovideo for sure since I use it.

There's a way to get videos if you're using Internet Explorer cause most of the time, when you start up a video(unless it's a streaming video then you can't do it), it downloads the movie into your temporary folder.

Just go to Internet Options(Tools -> Internet Options from internet explorer menu, or you could access Internet Options in control panel) then go to Settings in Browsing History and click View Files(might vary with different operating Systems). From there, make sure your video has finished loading like the progress bar is full, and then you refresh your Temporary Internet Files folder by pressing F5 and you sort by size so the video will be the first one at top.

Sorry if it's hard to understand xd. You could always look for getvideo type of sites but I like this manual option better since I use it for pretty much everything.

Note: If you leave your video to load up and come back 30 mins later, it won't show up cause it expired so you have to be there to refresh and get the file.
Depending on the site, the format might be flv, mp4, or something else.

Also, if you're using firefox, you can't do this cause the files are encrypted. I'm not sure about the other browsers.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
My old laptop is dead so I replaced it with the new one with higher specs and better movie maker. Now I'm able to record game video with sound.:relief:

Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 is one of the games left with me. And I decided to make a video of my favorite blondie's service to an uninvited guests.

I also uploaded the original video at my MF, in Watchmen folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/kunoitisuki

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Excellent! Thanks for posting. She's got some brutal moves. I really like the counter attacks there. I gotta ask, what happens if you let her kill you?
You just fall rag dollish. Kinda lame for me, she should has some quotes after defeat you. :x
Well, at least her various dialogue while fighting tell you enough what wil happen later.

Trigon

Casual Client
Here's a new MMD gyaku-ryona video from the same guy who did the one I posted the link to here on 10/30/11. In some ways it's not as good (more clipping), but in some ways it's good (has legscissors and an armbar in addition to the usual punches and kicks). All in all this guy makes good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNoFcWUpjI8

HaquaFan

Casual Client
lol bearhug. Does this count as ryona? xd

Anyone who wants to upload this to youtube publicly can pm me if they want, I'll give ya the original file.
Anime name is in annotations, don't post it in thread xd.

chocojerk

Potential Patron
Hi, most of the material here is pictures and anime etc, I have a lot of fem v men vids that are fake fightin etc from Tozani.net and kickasskandy, if anyone wants me to upload these then just post below because I will be happy too

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, most of the material here is pictures and anime etc, I have a lot of fem v men vids that are fake fightin etc from Tozani.net and kickasskandy, if anyone wants me to upload these then just post below because I will be happy too
It's nice of you that you want to share your videos but please note that we can only talk about them, not share them.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just got Digital Dimension game "Street Fucker". The game is mostly erotic and hard to ryona girl. (I also can't get the punishment scene.)
Their grab move are somewhat good for gyaku though. I might try to make the video later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.