Extended Body Scale Mod? (1 Viewer)

XDevilkillX

Potential Patron
Any possible way of adding an extended body slider allowing for a smaller or larger than normal girl. I've noticed that in a certain loader (don't remember which) the penis could be scaled to RIDICULOUS sizes and I was wonder if a similar mod could be made for the girls body slider, obviously only to a certain size so the game does look weird or glitch out or something.

stuntcock

Content Creator
XDevilkillX said:
Any possible way of adding an extended body slider allowing for a smaller or larger than normal girl. I've noticed that in a certain loader (don't remember which) the penis could be scaled to RIDICULOUS sizes and I was wonder if a similar mod could be made for the girls body slider, obviously only to a certain size so the game does look weird or glitch out or something.
The key limitation is that the head does not change size as the body slider is adjusted. At either end of the scale, it begins to look a bit disproportionate (which is why the game does not allow you to slide further - it would look ridiculous).

If you want proper adjustment of the head scale, so that larger/smaller bodies could be accommodated, then here's the appropriate thread.

If you want to directly loosen the restrictions on the Body slider, even though the head will look ridiculous, then you'll need to create a Loader Request thread (or ask a mod to move this thread). The task is simple, but the Request board is the wrong place for it.

Regardless of which option you choose, you ought to familiarize yourself with Animtools. The standard blowjob position is "tuned" for a girl of a specific size. If you alter her size too much then she may be incapable of reaching the penis with her mouth (or - in extreme cases - her hands). Animtools will allow you to create specialized position files which are suit your intended modifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.