Extend range of sliders code (3 Viewers)

DogBowl

Potential Patron
I want to know how to code a mod so that I can make the slider for her *cough cough*, her part down there, smaller. Its to darn big!

I actually wound like to replace it with one, but id settle for better slider range.

ModGuy

Content Creator
He means a slider for her penis when she's set to have one.
Would probs be straightforward to replace as we'll, but since its vanilla you'd better wait for an official implementation.
As for the issue at hand, should be possible. Not looked in to it myself but will when I can.

DogBowl

Potential Patron
Ive seen all the other mods to just add one, probably was before there was an official one.

Is there any ways to read the code on swfs.
I opened them in flash, but there's nothing there

ModGuy

Content Creator
If you're not sure about what files open with Flash Pro then perhaps you should focus on learning how to use it first.
You open FLA files, not compiled SWFs.
To read out more information on a SWF, use a decompiler. This attempts to reverse the process of compilation and allow for in-depth analysis of the file.
From here we can locate and identify the properties we wish to modify and by observing the written methods we can understand how to achieve that.

ModGuy

Content Creator
DogBowl said:
I did it, I made a mod that makes it much smaller, how do I upload it?

Use Mediafire or the like, register with them and upload your SWF.
After that link from this site.

Or use "Her Penis Slider Range Increase" from:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.