[Flash/Browser] Erotical Night (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I had only played Succubus Quest:Short Story. But I think sex conversations of the enemies are quite good.
But yeah, you need imagination for that game.

Mebius

Potential Patron
The way you say that implies that you need text even if you have an imagination. If you're imaginative enough, you wouldn't need the text. Or the images. Or the game. I will agree that a game shouldn't rely on it's players having an imagination. However, the game already stretches the limits of the RMXP engine. It seems greedy to ask for more.

Frankly, after playing it a bit more, I'm finding it hard to like Erotical Night because it loses the RPG elements in favor of the animation. The random encounters are fine the first time around, but then they just get tedious due to the main character never actually getting any stronger. All he does is find better/more items to equip or spam in battle. Besides, the further I get into it, the more goofy male undergarments I find, the less I care to look at the guy's ass. I'm a sellout for costume systems, but only when they're female costumes. The "I'll appeal to male players by putting them in control of a perpetually near-naked dude and give them lots of ways to keep him nearly naked" concept isn't working for me. At least the opening was funny. I chuckle whenever I think of the thrusting exercises.

I'll see about getting a thread on SQDT or SQT or whatever it was later today. Hopefully by then I'll remember the full title.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
i still find it hilarious that your the only character in the game that only wears underwear. (not counting the men under eroticas spell)

L

lalala

I love this game , I finished it a lot of time ago.... but i don't think that eh-okoku will make a sequel :cry: :cry:

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
yea..the fact that the main char is the only one wearing underwear...
while the clothes are the only armor against the ero monsters

maybe he needs to wear that underwear, or the ero monsters wouldn't attack?

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
DAMMIT! This is weird!
It's been about a week since I last played this game, when suddenly all the save files dissapeared!!

Damn!! Why and how is this happened?!

_matt

Potential Patron
DAMMIT! This is weird!
It's been about a week since I last played this game, when suddenly all the save files dissapeared!!

Damn!! Why and how is this happened?!

maybe you clean up all your temporary file and stuff...you using ccleaner?

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
@Neko
Lol that made me laugh for a bit, but no, seriously, they just dissapeared! T-T

@Matt
No I don't think so, I don't remember using CCleaner lately...
I dunno, maybe it's my sister or someone else...

Bah, enough with "why"s, are there any good solution for this??! Like, maybe if someone upload a complete save file I can use it to play this game?

Krecik

Potential Patron
Ok, so here we go with the save file. Here's a link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/180536132/erotica1.sol
And you need to overwrite your file in a directory that goes something like that: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\HBRTLVXU\localhost. Where HBRTLVXU can apparently be some other capitalized letters. Make sure your files aren't hidden. Also, you could try searching for erotica1.sol on your computer ;)

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, yesterday I've searched the file using "Reccuva" and found the location in the same exact place you mentioned. But sadly, it's already unrecoverable, the summary said it was replaced by something else I get for allowing cookies from internet (damn).

Well, now that I think about it, I prefer redo the whole game again some other time. Thanks for the help though :D

A

angelicus

Excuse me but I have a problem with data rescue and I do not know how to put them in place I found a guide but does not explain well enough the cause of the problem can help me.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I've never played a game like this. I vaguely knew of them, but that's about it. At first I was reluctant, but the dialogue is amusing... and it is definitely an original game..

Can anyone recommend me some other games that are similar or worth mentioning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.