[Flash/Browser] Erotical Night (1 Viewer)

Krecik

Potential Patron
Hi
I recently found this game on another forum, so I thought i could share it with you guys, since I think it's awesome ^^
So here we go:

I didn't dig too deep into the story, but it seems to be about a kingdom that's ruled by evil Erotica army. Girls are being turned into sex demons who attack males, and, by having sex with them, turn them into sex slaves. Oh, such terrible, horrible fate! But there's still hope! Our young hero has been trained for many years by some old general guy in every sexual technique ever thought of by man. Unfortunately, men in that kingdom are not really imaginative, so he only learned how to undress, kiss, touch and screw girls.

The gameplay is cRPG-like, with wandering about in the game world, having random encounters with hot girls and trying to make them come before we do. Battling is done from kinda first person perspective and is turn-based. Instead of health points enemies and player have excitement bars, and when they are full next attack of the right kind (insertion, handjob, blowjob) will cause "ascension". Graphics are really well done, girls are really cute.

Code:
Link to game homepage:

http://www.e-ohkoku.jp/contents/eroNight/erotical_N.html

Code:
Here's the link to uncensored english translation of the game. It's not perfect, but at least it's understandable

ftp://hentai:tentacle@ultima666.fr:2121/EroticalNIGHT_v1.5.21_ENG-uncen.rar

To play, simply run start.html from unpacked folder. That html also has the key configuration.

Code:
And here's link to a guide in english, it's pretty good

http://www.easy-share.com/1911054453/ENGuide.zip

And now for some screenshots:
84122_RE044708_img_smp1_123_837lo.jpg

84138_RE044708_img_smp2_123_583lo.jpg

84140_RE044708_img_smp3_123_1199lo.jpg

silly587

Potential Patron
Ah, I know this game. I played it before and it's one of the best sexual rpg ever. ^_^

Key to this game is endurance. Buy potions and go to the next town before you run out of water.

stoopid1

Potential Patron
I both love and hate when translations are done by a guy native to the other language. The grammar is hilarious but mostly understandable. Like, I named my character "stoopid," so when a battle begins, the window says... [Attack of the stoopid. Please select a command]

I haven't gone beyond that yet, so maybe I'll post again later.

M

Mori

Oh. I remember this game. Good, there's a translation for it now. It's a good game, though I really don't know how your sex attacks are supposed to be useful, seeing as they cause your pleasure meter to rise while the girl doesn't gain any when using sex attacks. Well, what I mean is that it's kind of one-sided. <,<

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Lol, Aya is a good girl. Giving full course 'til you drop without charging anything.

Anyway, good game. Great there's a translation.

N

Naghed

Huh...This may just be me, but is there any real rhmye or reason as to WHAT you should be doing when you are 'fighting' an enemy? Is there any point in doing the light stuff, or should I just tear off their lower garments and hop to it while chugging water like a mad man?

Also...has anyone gotten past the first boss yet? She is...a surprising jump in difficulty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krecik

Potential Patron
The "light stuff", as it's explained in the guide, charges your attack gauge making your next attacks stronger. But only once: for example, only kissing the girl in the mouth for the first time charges your ATT. It's generally a good idea.

onceagain

Potential Patron
I played this game a couple of times and I would like to ask: Does just the model change, or are the enemies, as I think, all the same?
If you look at Aya and at a Enemy in the upper Levels, they do exactly the same attacks, sometimes also in the same order. Just the attack damage changes.
This, I think is a bit one-sided in this game as much as it is annoying to do the same over and over again...

M

Mori

I played this game a couple of times and I would like to ask: Does just the model change, or are the enemies, as I think, all the same?
If you look at Aya and at a Enemy in the upper Levels, they do exactly the same attacks, sometimes also in the same order. Just the attack damage changes.
This, I think is a bit one-sided in this game as much as it is annoying to do the same over and over again...

There are some new-ish ones that come along. Though most of the ones I've seen were just cloned.

Krecik

Potential Patron
Well, enemies are similiar, but they take different poses during fights. And bosses' attacks look different too. About the order of attacks... well, they always start with whispering and undressing, but after that it's pretty random. I can tell after fighting the same enemy a few times.

Mebius

Potential Patron
Hmm.. I've played a game similar to this that was made in RPG Maker XP rather than Flash and mostly involved seducing/raping monster girls, as opposed to regular brainwashed ones, during combat. I believe it was called Succubus Quest. Unfortunately, I don't have the original game anymore. I should, however, have it's successor (SQDT, I think, but I have no idea what the D or T stand for) lurking somewhere on my external drive. I could dig that up if anyone's interested. It's a beautiful game for something made in that engine. The caveat is that it's in Japanese and the gameplay mechanics make it difficult to play if that's a language you can't read. I don't have the time to translate anything more than brief menu screenshots.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
the only reason that i hate succubus quest is that all the sex is text based with nude pics if you can even get those

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.