Elastigirl (1 Viewer)

Deckard

Potential Patron
Hi, just got into this and I have never done anything on flash before so I've had a few teething problems. I have mainly followed this tutorial http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2906.msg39642#msg39642 (Thank you Synonymous). Using the template on it.

I have not got it completely right I know, so hopefully someone can let me know what i've done wrong. Mainly I can't get to back shoulder to work even though I'm filling in that template part. The breasts can come out of the suit so u have to make them smaller to make it work.

Also I still need to do the hair but hopefully this is still wanted by someone till I get it right.

Advise on how to make it right would be greatly appreciated, learning new programs is a bitch.

Attachments

• preview.png
    preview.png
    317 KB · Views: 11,243
elastigirl.swf
9.3 KB · Views: 33,738

Synonymous

Content Creator
Deckard said:
(Thank you Synonymous)
Dawww. :)

Anyways, there's two layers that can affect the back shoulder
Top Template > Torso Under Top
Body Template > Left Shoulder Body
Fix: Draw on the "left shoulder body" layer. It still shows up there, I think.
You'll need an instance name for the Body Template another registerMod() line.
[attachimg=2]

Another layer you might want to use is this
[attachimg=3]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 3,692
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 27,816
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 27,748

superduper2019

Content Creator
Nice :)

One thing I "miss" is the reflections of her clothes (they are rubber/latex like, aren't they?), but that is one thing I couldn't quite figure out how to do on my own Flash attempts anyway...^^

Deckard

Potential Patron
Ah right so I'm not doing it wrong cheers Synonymous.

I'm going to be working on the reflections and stuff soon, flash is not the easiest program to draw in so I need more practice yet.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Two options for reflections:

1) Add shadows. Take a quick look at my "Catwoman" mod. If you look at the boots you'll notice three different colors from top to bottom (light grey, mid-gray, and dark gray), drawn out to attempt to fit the curve of the calf muscle.

OR

2) Use a Glare Layer. Personally I cheat and copy the glare layer from the Loader template's calfr component, then just modify it to fit where I need it.

Deckard

Potential Patron
Thanks Dante, I have not had much time to work on it recently but I'm getting a bit better with flash by watching a few tutorials on youtube. Will update this costume with shading soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.