edi's mods (1 Viewer)

E

edi

My 1st Mod:
GRASP.swf
- HER hands on HIM side (auto: hard + him arm: free == girl try to learn deapthroating :) )
BUG: only loks good, if t-shirt on :(
download:
View attachment grasp.fla
View attachment grasp.swf

1-20131030-wvdr-55kb.jpg
2-20131030-1mxg-56kb.jpg

2nd:
masturbateWithDildo.swf
^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Is it possible to make the dildo also thrust in and out as well?

Also can you make one for the anus

And also maybe jam one up the butt of the one being sucked off?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is it possible to make the dildo also thrust in and out as well?

Also can you make one for the anus

And also maybe jam one up the butt of the one being sucked off?
@edi has not visited the forum since 2013. It's unlikely that they'll return in order to update SDT mods.

If you want to see these changes then you should probably find an active modder who has worked on similar projects. For example: Xteam Xteam has created a few such mods, but I believe that he's currently inactive. A forum search for "dildo" might turn up some useful results. If you can find an interested modder then they can probably make some additions or enhancements to @edi's FLA source files.

Alternatively: find some good reference images, write out your ideas (size adjustment, RGB support, etc), post a request thread, and then wait for someone to take interest. Remember that the modding work is significantly easier (and therefore the request is more attractive) if you can provide vector artwork for the dildoes.

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Aw that sucks. Feels like there is a lot less people active here nowadays. The only stuff I know how to make is static images, unfortunately. Maybe you know anyone specific who might be interested in this idea?

stuntcock

Content Creator
The only stuff I know how to make is static images, unfortunately.
A SDT mod is usually just a bunch of static images, plus some work in Flash (posing, rigging, coding, or animation). There are many people who can do the latter stuff but who can't draw. So if you supply the images (preferably in vector format) then your idea is much more likely to be completed. We even have dedicated threads for such work.

Maybe you know anyone specific who might be interested in this idea?
Search results are automatically sorted by date. Any thread which contains recent discussion of "dildo", "vibrator", "masturbation", "buttplug", etc is potentially useful to you. By clicking on anyone's username you can find the date of their most recent visit to the Undertow website.

Anyways, this is your idea and we expect you to do some investigation. I would encourage you to pursue at least a few long-shot possibilities. Even if someone hasn't been active on the forums recently, you might be able to pull them out of retirement if you contact them directly (via PM) with an enthusiastic proposal. Some SDT modders quit because they perceive that there's no public interest in their work (such as @edi who received only two replies); a few have returned in response to fanmail, tech-support inquiries, or collaboration proposals. This approach probably won't work in @edi's case though, because that's an incomplete Guest account and so they won't receive any email notification even if you send a PM.

And by combing through a few old threads, you might find existing dildo mods which fulfill some of your requirements (or examples of flaws and compatibility problems which the new dildo mods should avoid).

I'd encourage you to send a message to Xteam Xteam . He's been absent for a while, but he was interested in sex toys and multi-penetration stuff. You could also speak to @lemurian-seed who has done a lot of penis-modding work. If you're willing to supply vector artwork then you could contact pretty much any active Flash modder (such as @SyntaxTerror, @Faceless, or myself) to convert your work into a SWF file. If you're seeking someone else to draw the dildoes for you, then you should contact an artist whose style you appreciate.

But I would still encourage you to write out your ideas or requirements fully (mentioning details such as vanilla-vs-loader compatibility, RGB support, size adjustment, simultaneous anal+vaginal dildo penetration, etc). Even if you decide not to post a Request thread, you'll need to provide that information to modders so that they understand what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.