EDI from Mass Effect 3 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Dada
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
D

Dada

SDT needs more robotic loooove. ;)

Props to TOlive, Mike, Mineur, voltligt and all other content creators for creating and releasing content to the community!

Attachments

• mass_effect_3__edi_reference_by_troodon80-d4tjtmx[1].jpg
    mass_effect_3__edi_reference_by_troodon80-d4tjtmx[1].jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 3,491

Maineim

Content Creator
I had this as a WIP for a long time. I don't know much about the game because i don't have a console, I'm not sure if I'm missing some detail.

Attachments

• edi.png
    edi.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 2,822
  • prev-edi.jpg
    prev-edi.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,244
edi.svg
27.7 KB · Views: 1,363

A

adokretz

Thanks!

Now is there any dialogue to go with? Would be a cool addition.

Also, other than Samara, Tali and EDI, where can I find other Mass Effect characters? Would like to find Liara, Jack and Miranda but I can only find requests for their models... Any help yo?

-devin

TrigoPod

Potential Patron
devin_the_dude said:
Thanks!

Also, other than Samara, Tali and EDI, where can I find other Mass Effect characters? Would like to find Liara, Jack and Miranda but I can only find requests for their models... Any help yo?

-devin
There are several hairs in the Booru. Just follow the link. (http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/Mass%20Effect/1/)

Maineim

Content Creator
devin_the_dude said:
Thanks!

-devin

There is an Android dialogue by Loren:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1511

Calla

Content Creator
devin_the_dude said:

You can find full costumes for Miranda and Jack in the Loader Imports board. Use the search box there to easily find them.

PrimeEmu16

Potential Patron
devin_the_dude said:
Thanks!

-devin
I can draw, and Im fairly new to this site, so perhaps edi will be my first project and contribution to this site. The template seems fairly easy to work with to, and I guess I dont really need to worry about dynamic hair. The only snag I can see would be making the yellow visor translucent, Ive seen someone do a pink translucent Jelly hair before so I think I'll look into that.
Here's to being a new member and hopefully lots of future hair mods! cheers!

Calla

Content Creator
PrimeEmu16 said:
I can draw, and Im fairly new to this site, so perhaps edi will be my first project and contribution to this site.
Looking forward to it, if you decide to make it.

PrimeEmu16 said:
The template seems fairly easy to work with to, and I guess I dont really need to worry about dynamic hair.
I noticed in one of your previous posts (another topic) you mentioned the program called Inkscape. If you are interested in making body imports, you are going to have to use Adobe Flash for that. Well, you can use other programs to draw your stuff and import them into Flash, but I think that would be inconvenient for body mods.

PrimeEmu16 said:
The only snag I can see would be making the yellow visor translucent, Ive seen someone do a pink translucent Jelly hair before so I think I'll look into that.
That's quite easy to achieve in Flash, if you need any directions send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.