Eva-2X

Content Creator
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 I guess I can't help you anymore for now. It seems I have performance issues with my own loader pack(s) using my own automated dialogue (which use to work fine). I clean my flashplayer memory cache, and I still have problem.

I'm not reliable anymore for now, if it works fine with you, then it may work fine.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I decided to upload it like it is now, with the "fill her" option disabled by default. That way, at least people aren't forced into potential slowdowns. Thanks for the help.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Question for everyone: if I were to add another menu to the Edgy Moves dialogue where you could do stuff you normally can't do in the normal menu (for instance put her arms on her breasts, make her look up or drool all the time, etc), what kind of stuff would you want on it?

Hank East

Content Creator
That drooling option sounds pretty hot. In a similar vein, how about non-stop crying, if possible? Maybe even an option for periodic coughing as well?

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Both of those are very possible, absolutely. I'm thinking of maybe having the options cyclable with chances of how often the action is. Like a button that says "COUGH:20%" -> {click} -> "COUGH:30%" -> etc, for instance.

Hank East

Content Creator
I thought of one more thing; an option for disabling/enabling the instant throating the dialogue seems to enable by default. Also in regards to the drooling, how about different toggles for whether she drools while out or in?

EDIT: Ah, I got another one. Is it possible to have her constantly tapping her hands like when she starts getting choked?

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
The instant throating is kinda a byproduct of the AutoMove mod. I experimented a bit with different resistance options, but it wasn't very reliable so I decided to just go for 0 resistance and throw some non-deepthroat moves into the Soft section.

Different toggle for when she drools while in or out, do you mean when she's got her mouth full of cock or when she's moving either in or out?

I could add a "tap hands" option for choking, but doesn't she do that by default?

Hank East

Content Creator
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 I meant the first, for whether or not she has her mouth occupied or not :P

As for the tap hands, I was thinking about a toggle where she constantly taps her hands regardless of breath, for when she's a little less than enthused about the whole situation.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Right, so maybe 0-100% chance to drool when her mouth is "occupied", plus 0-100% chance when her mouth is free, plus 0-100% chance whenever. That's a lot of possible options, so I'm definitely gonna throw that into a submenu. And the tapping of hands is getting done right now.

Come to think of it, I've been working on the chance stuff by increasing the chance with 10% for every click. But maybe it would make more sense to make the chance grow exponentially, like 2-4-8-16-32-64-128 percent. Or does that just look clever in my head?

Hank East

Content Creator
Hmm. I think it would be best to keep it increasing by 10% every click still, makes it easier to control how much you would want exactly.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Okay, so far I've got tap hands, look up/down/straightforward, shock, wince, cry, close/open eyes, blink, gag, tongue out, swallow, drool, cough, close/open mouth, clench teeth, moan, bounce tits, pass out, ejaculate him/her and slap as actions that can be performed either automatically or manually. Am I missing something?
Some of these doesn't work automatically, like for instance ejaculate. Or close mouth, which looks broken when her mouth is full of cock.

super0blue0

Potential Patron
For guessing game, it stays on a black screen for most of the time, except for a short second when I can see the lollipop, I still see all the dialogue progressing.

cooki

Potential Patron
So I’ve been thinking about this for a long time but haven’t had the courage to post until now.

Any chance you can provide an update with undressing and dialogue? Maybe 4 pieces of clothing - bra, shirt, underwear, pants/shorts/skirt - and have her undress at the request of her lover with dialogue?

Also can you add more sex positions including anal with new lines? If this is too big of a commitment I understand. However it may be very welcomed by the community.

Let me also point out that I love this dialogue. It's my absolute favorite.

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
C cooki Which dialogue are you referring to? In general, it's a bit of a faff to undress a character via dialogue, just because there are so many clothing options to choose from. And I also like to have the users dress up their characters as they wish themselves, without too much interference from "me". That said, I am working on a dialogue where a foreign princess is taught the customs of the county she's visiting, with the option to have her undress as a part of those rituals. I don't know when I'm done with that.

I don't do anal, sorry. I'm just not into it, so any lines I write about it feels just forced and stilted to me.

Thanks for the kind words. I do encourage you to post whenever you feel you have something to post, we don't bite here. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!

Succubustamer

Potential Patron
Dear edgelord, Lost Girls with the tied, resisting cocksucker fulfilled a dark side of mine! xD

Adding two buttons for slapping and whipping into obedience, and maybe some pee into her pretty slave face beside all that cum would certainly level this up to the heavenly spheres (or maybe devilish) - but even at this state it was a honor to play through the scenery!

Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.