edgelord 3000

Content Creator
BlueZephyr BlueZephyr I'm sorry, it seems that I'm really only able to write lines regarding young girls, so the lines for large women/boys/shemales are woefully lacking. And I didn't find many uses for the dominant hand variable...

With the excuses out of the way, I think I'm ready to call this one completed. Take a look and tell me what you think. If you agree, I think I'll post it to the resources along with an explanation of the 'automatic' button. With your permission, of course.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 I finally got around to trying out the latest version of club voyeur and it's really good. Just one small problem though...

I encountered a glitch that I managed to get from a dialogue I was making. The girl acts as though the dick is stuck in her throat, I first encountered this when I tried setting dick size to anything higher than 1.2 in the dialogue. I looked through club voyeur and I saw the math used to set the dick size and I calculated it couldn't be setting it higher than 1.2, so idk what could be happening here. When you find time give it a try and see if you can replicate this problem. Unfortunately for me it happened with the first guy. I used a girl with eyewear.rgb 18,1,0, if that helps.

Other than that the lines go by a bit quickly, but still really good.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
If I set the dick size to larger than 1.2 sometimes she would just miss the dick and linger on the side of it forever. Annoying as balls, but unfortunately that's just how SDT works. Other than that, I didn't encounter any problems. Could you describe more on how it appears?

I can add a delay to the end of each line so they linger a bit longer before the next one plays.

Naivor

Potential Patron
Hey, good stuff. Just about all of these aren't my piece of cake, but they're well written and use a TON of functions. Very well done!

By the way, if you download the full bundle and load "Rape on a train" does it freeze flash for you? Can't seem to be able to load it from the bundle without flash freezing.

Naivor

Potential Patron
I'm using the projector. Already redownloaded it and tried with that, but the same problem persists.
Oh well, if you haven't had that issue we can propably conclude the problem is solely on my PC's side. I'll see if I can make heads or tails of it.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
New "dialogue": Edgy moves is out!

- No dialogue at all, just buttons and moves!
- Wow!
- Amazing!

I also updated the loader pack, now it includes a flash player.

I plan to use AutoMove for all my future dialogues, and perhaps even rewrite some of the old ones as well. So feedback on the moves would be very much appreciated.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I tried experimenting that kind of sequences with AutoMove for monthes and I always encountered random glitches.

I tried your dialogue with your loader pack with my version of flashplayer standalone (11.1r102) and your dialogue glitches from the start!
-move did not exist- (in red!)

I didn't know if your version of flashplayer standalone works better than the one I use regarding AutoMove.

So I tried yours, and it seems AutoMove works fine (for now) with this version 11.7r700_279!
Good work.

PS: I may further the testing to feedback. (I love to create automated dialogues, and AI behavior stuff)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Eva-2X Eva-2X I actually really struggled to find a version that worked. IIRC, the version that sby ships in his pack works most of the time, except if you make a move that acts like the mouse button is held down. I wish I knew why AM is so picky about the flash player, but hey.

Dio Brando

Potential Patron
Forgot this thread even existed, glad to have you back.

Edit: Can you add a handjob feature of the AutoMove mod?

Last edited:

Eva-2X

Content Creator
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 Here is a quote from Pim_GD (in a disscussion with DrZombi DrZombi )

That's because you're writing (set) a read-only (check) variable. Don't do that. The moment you do {"set":{"mt.cuminmouth":60}} you have broken that variable.

What does it mean, if you have a local variable with the same name as a system variable? What scope should the variable value be pulled from? Right now, I opt for local scope for checks and system scope for variables. Preferring system scope can be done, but I think it's wrong to set a read-only variable in the first place.

I tell you this because you set a mt. variable in your dialogue, so you may should think about changing that.
(Just an advice)

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Dio Brando Dio Brando Glad to be here. As far as I know, the automove mod doesn't discriminate between normal bj's, handjobs or even sex, it will just play out the moves regardless. I tried to make some moves where she would move her head while in the handjob position, but I couldn't make it work. So just move her hand to the cock normally and see how the moves work out for you. If some of them are absolutely awful for handjobs, I could make a setting that filters out moves that are not useful for handjobs.

Eva-2X Eva-2X Either pim erred regarding that specific variable or that conversation could be outdated. Even the instructions for MoreTriggers contains an example dialogue where mt.cuminmouth is set to a specific value. Of course, trying to set a read-only variable normally yields only no actual change. That said, if you do experience something fishy going on when he's cumming inside her mouth or throat, let me know. IIRC, those are the only times that variable is used.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Eva-2X Eva-2X I really don't want to bother you with that, since I like your work, and I know some others great dialogue creators such as Jaxx use that set mt. feature in SchoolRumble pack, so it will be my last comment on that topic.

The discussion between DrZombi and Pim_GD was about the example provided in the MoreTriggers instruction, and DrZombi did not understand why his formula (using set mt.cuminmouth) glitched at some point. And Pim_GD provided the answer I quoted.

=======================================================================
all:"CLEAR"

start:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth set to *mt.cuminmouth*..." {"style":"Thought","set":{"mt.cuminmouth":95}}

intro:"[intro*mt.cuminmouth \ 30**mt.cuminmouth % 30 != 0*]" {"style":"Thought"}

intro00:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now equals 0, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro01:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now between 0-30, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro10:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now equals 30, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro11:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now between 30-60, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro20:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now equals 60, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro21:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now between 60-90, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro30:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now equals 90, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
intro31:"[intro]mt.cuminmouth now over 90, cuminmouth%3A *mt.cuminmouth*" {"style":"Thought"}
=======================================================================

By testing the Cum In Throat feature of your dialogue, I noticed the guy "overdid it", and I was like: *"what happened?"*
Then I checked the formula you used to fill her up, and I understand why the protagonist could not stop it. (set mt. loop/glitch)

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Eva-2X Eva-2X I found the thread you read, and it seems it was a bug that may or may not have been fixed?... Anyway, the overflowing when he cums is just something I enjoy a lot, that's why I added it. But now that I think about it, it's has nothing to do with the moves in itself, so I should probably change it. Actually, I'm gonna make it an option. That way any potential bugs should not ruin anything, I hope.

Also, I hope you don't feel like you're insulting or offending me with this information. Feedback is always necessary for improvement, and improvement is always possible.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I'm all for constructive criticism, I struggled a lot with developing automated dialogues before pulling off decent result, and I decided to come out from shadow recently to interact with the community, so that I can help people and learn more. :)

I dive deeper into your setup, and I noticed you did not use that mod

This last version v5 (which has to be load after dialogueaction but prior/before moretriggers to avoid conflict) made the checking system better (priority and such). Maybe add this mod to your loaderpack, so that it will make the +20mt.cuminmouth value updates with more reliability, avoiding the "over load" without changing your formula.

PS: Overloading my cutie was funny. I did not expected that, and subverting expectation is where the fun of experimenting can come from! XD

DrZombi

Content Creator
I'm all for constructive criticism, I struggled a lot with developing automated dialogues before pulling off decent result, and I decided to come out from shadow recently to interact with the community, so that I can help people and learn more. :)

I dive deeper into your setup, and I noticed you did not use that mod

This last version v5 (which has to be load after dialogueaction but prior/before moretriggers to avoid conflict) made the checking system better (priority and such). Maybe add this mod to your loaderpack, so that it will make the +20mt.cuminmouth value updates with more reliability, avoiding the "over load" without changing your formula.

PS: Overloading my cutie was funny. I did not expected that, and subverting expectation is where the fun of experimenting can come from! XD

You're right, and this is exactly what I wrote in the Update Notes of MoreTriggers:

MoreTriggers v2.1: Added Triggers [SET_OVERLAY_<filename>_<EFFECT>_<0-100>], [HIDE_OVERLAY], [SHOW_OVERLAY], [KILL_OVERLAY] & [BIND_VARIABLES_<var1>_<var2>]
Added Variable "mt.vigour"
Corrected a bug on [SHOCK_<time_ms>] which made the dialogue break and could potentially crash the flash player (nice ! :) )
This version does not rely on specific features added in new versions of DialogueActions or DialoguePatch, and will still load & work with previous required versions, but since these mods have been recently updated to correct the "check" problem with variables, I highly recommend the use of DialogActions > v4.06 and DialogPatchV4 from now on, especially if you're using the mt.<whatever> or da.<whatever> variables. In this case, please also note that you'll now need to have your Mods.txt loading order like this: SDTDialogueActionsv4.06+.swf -> dialogpatchV4.swf -> MoreTriggersv2.1.mod

Eva-2X

Content Creator
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 Regarding performance issues, feedbacked by Hank East Hank East what happens is the following.

As long as the cum features are not used, it works fine with your loaderpack.
As soon as the cum feature is used, a slow down may occurs, especially if the user doesn't triggers the pause button, before using the cum button.
I made some tests with cum in throat (to minimize extra graphic generation, that always slow the game down) and I noticed that dialogue patch minimize the problem.

Without dialoguepatchV5: I once get down up to 16fps (HQ, no outfit mods)
With dialoguepatchV5: it slows down (on average) up to 24-25fps (HQ, no outfit mods)

Hope this helps.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Right, seems like the obvious thing to do is to include the patch in the loader pack. So I did. I also made some things optionable in the Moves dialogue, including the "fill her up" function. I did some light testing myself, but more options usually means more issues for me to not notice. Can I ask you to check it out and see if there are still problems?

Eva-2X

Content Creator
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 As far as I can tell, and very surprisingly, the cum in throat feature is the most "frame consumer", if I can put it that way.
After doing some back and forth testing with your WIP pack and its dialogue

cum on face lose the standard few fps (around 27), until the cum disappear (that's how the game is)
cum in mouth lose few fps too (same) and then come back to normal rate quite soon after (relatively speaking)
cum in throat is what makes the game go to 23-25, and user has to stand still (or act) for quite some time before it recovers.

My understanding of the game core mechanics is too shallow to understand the problem, but I think the "engine" does not like having to calculate both mt.cuminmouth while stacking a lots of spurts (it might saturate the buffer memory).

Each time the [EJACULATE] triggers comes into play, it has to stack and keep in memory spurts, while also generate +20 cuminmouth (according to your fill her up loop) until 90 mt. cuminmouth is generated.
Add the Drool effect at the end + the nostril spray, and I think the "engine" come to "exhaustion", making the game lag for a long time.

Some idea to fix the cum in throat problem.
Maybe you should not stack [Ejaculate] (it should only trigger the first time, no loop with that trigger)
If you want a longer cumming sequence, maybe do a loop with bigger time window in it.
Maybe you should updated +25 mt.cuminmouth, to make the whole cumming sequence shorter (avoiding long buffering).

hope this help

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.