edgelord 3000

Content Creator
WARNING
Most of these dialogs features underage girls (exceptions will be noted with the "not lolicon" tag). Their ages are never stated, but from the way they talk or act, there's no denying that they're very much underage (or, at best, adults engaging in ageplay). If that's not your thing, you better steer clear of these.

- LOST GIRLS | multiple stories, crazy, rape, slut, yandere, tsundere, zombie | Last major update: 2019.02.06

- DAUGHTER TRAINING | not lolicon, incest, daughter, father, training | Last major update: 2019.01.03

- GUESSING GAME | incest, niece, uncle | Last major update: 2019.01.20

- ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING! | rape...ish | Last major update: 2019.02.14

- RAPE ON A TRAIN | chikan, molestation, public, rape | Last major update: 2019.06.15

- BUS BYSTANDER | public, voyerism | Last major update: 2019.06.21

- LUCKY PERVERT | lolicon-ish, public, rape | Last major update:2019.06.22

NOTE: This dialog is pretty much redundant, as The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow had the same idea but executed it better.

So, I have greatly enjoyed SyntaxTerror's excellent RGB hairs. Despite that, I have almost ripped my own hair out trying to quickly find good hair colors to use. I tried making character codes that set only the right color, but that didn't turn out like I wanted. So I figured why not make a dialog that lets me choose between a selection of them?

There's no actual dialogue in this file. When the dialogue is loaded, the menu with the categories of hair colors (my own subjective grouping of them) shows up. You then choose your category and try out the different hair colors. When you've found your favorite, go back to the top menu and click on the Close button. This removes all the buttons, leaving you free to load another dialog without the buttons getting in your way.

I've grabbed the hair colors of SDT's default characters and whatever hair mods I had lying around. If you feel like there's a specific color missing, feel free to request them with a link to a hair mod with that color or even better, a character code with the right RGB values.

There's two versions, one for collar and one for headwear, since those are the ones you use to set the hair color with. Pick the one that works with the version you downloaded of the hair mod. The dialogue only requires dialogueactions.

Just to be clear, there's NO POINT in using this dialogue file if you're not using a RGB adjustable hair mod. Unless you really struggle to select a color for the collar or headwear...

- EDGY MOVES AND ACTIONS | not lolicon, auto mode, technical dialogue | Last major update:2020.03.23

-----------------------------------------------
THE COMPLETE SET | Last major update: 2019.06.22
Like my stuff, but find it difficult to install the increasing number of mods that's required? This bundle should hopefully help you out.
-----------------------------------------------

HELP ME IMPROVE
I'd love some feedback on these dialogues, if there's any lines that's not making sense, if there are lines that are cringy (in context), if I can do certain things in a different and better way, suggestions for more lines and so forth. Oh, and I have a very fragile ego, so please say something nice about the dialogues as well (failing that, say something nice about me instead).
I've run them trough the dialoguechecker and they should be free of errors (except those related to moremoods and dialogdisplayedit, which DC doesn't know how to handle), barring any typos and whatnot.

OPTIONAL STUFF TO DO
  • Get AnySizeHer for that authentic little girl experience, download it here
  • Go into the settings file for dialogdisplayedit and change the HimAlt1 color to something else than bright green. I suggest just going for the same color scheme as the regular Speak. Or feel free to use the exact same settings as me, just unpack this zip file into your settings folder.

Attachments

Hair color chooser.zip
3.9 KB · Views: 506

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Your standing position gives an error and the character are off screen. I tried fixing it and re-saving it and now animTools tells me "reversescreen invalid" but it works. You might want to try to remake it from scratch.

Not my taste but I love seeing new dialogue writers. Your project has a seemingly simple system, is very well organized, everything seems to work as intended and is well written. Good Work!

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Your standing position gives an error and the character are off screen. I tried fixing it and re-saving it and now animTools tells me "reversescreen invalid" but it works. You might want to try to remake it from scratch.

That's strange, it worked reasonably well for me... But I did as you suggested and remade it from scratch, does it work properly for you now with the new file?

Sendboob

Potential Patron
I do like the idea of people creating lolicon, since there's no longer a ban and no one has been doing it, so i appreciate u starting to create content on this. The dialogue itself is pretty well done, i hope u will carry on creating more of this content.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I'd love to make more lolicon dialogues, but I gotta have the right idea for it first. There's plenty of scenarios to choose from, but ultimately the lines would end up just reflecting if she likes being DP'd or hates it. I wouldn't like writing her hating it, and if she likes it, it would probably be too similar to this one...​

Sendboob

Potential Patron
Assuming the DP abbreviation u wrote meant "double penetration", are there any DP mods around? I have not seen any yet so I can't really comment on that ( A link would be appreciated.)Although if there is, it does open a lot more options for dialogue, since it can be written as a gangbang setting, where she is talking to others. With multiple people in mind, there is also a scenario of giving BJ's to several people and switching everytime they cum, gloryhole kind of thing.

On another note, you could make the dialogue with a two way style, like u have already done, where if u go fast, the whole scenario becomes non-consensual, and if u go slow, the normal consensual scenario plays through for the rest of the game. But since you wouldn't like non-consensual i guess that suggestion is probably off the table.

In the end, if you believe that the DP, or any other scenario you have in mind would be too similar to this one, you could just expand on this current dialogue, adding more triggers and more variety and such.

That's my suggestions for now, I hope I was able to help give ideas in some ways, and I look forward to see what u plan to make.

P.S it may be helpful for you to post a download of the dialogue you have already made, as you may get more feedback there.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
DP=DT, I typo'd. There are some mods that puts extra guys (or girls) around, but they're mostly for show.
I like actions to have consequences, so I definitely want to write something where if you do the wrong thing, you get punished for it. Or at least some sort of twist to the whole thing. For Lost Girl, I actually thought about having her revealing at the end that she knew what was happening and that she in fact wanted to suck his cock all along, but couldn't find the right lines for it. Maybe I'll make a LG2 where that's the case.

For now though, I think I'm gonna expand on this dialogue like you suggested, I noticed that there aren't enough triggers to change styles. Like, if I get tired of her giving me a handjob at a certain point, she would never actually change from that on her own and I'd have to go into the settings.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Everything seemed to work just fine. :) I'm not into the whole under-age thing, but the dialogue worked well for me. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your dialogues.

T

tharja.bestgirl

not sure this mod is working correctly to me. I'm using skip/cheat mode, and the sex button doesn't lead to any position changes, she simply says a line and then stays still. I've followed install instructions as best I can, but admittedly i am very new to moding this game. Any tips?

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Sounds like an issue with the animtools position file "lostgirl2_sex.txt", did you use the one I provided or replace it with your own?

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
Hello there! I've run into a few issues with the dialogue. At least with Chapter 3, if the timeskip event happens the screen goes dark and stays that way until I reset the dialogue, could you look into it? BTW a bit of a suggestion, you might want to look into moremoods this mod. The panicked mood would be great for chapter 3, and the aggressive one for 4.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I wasn't able to replicate it myself, but I'm guessing the line triggering the END_FLASH got interrupted somehow. I moved the trigger so it hopefully shouldn't be a problem anymore.
As for moremoods, I definitely considered it, and will probably update the dialogues to make use of that mod in the not too distant future.

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
I LOVE this bundle!

I DID find an issue in the third chapter.

An animtools position was missing, named lostgirl2_sex.txt

P

Pekpuuu

The lostgirl2_sex issue happens because the position text file provided is named lostgirls_sex and the dialogue refers to lostgirl2_sex. To fix it just rename it to lostgirl2_sex or edit the dialogue to refer to lostgirls_sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.