Dragon Commander: The Naughty Princess (1 Viewer)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
I found the mod on another nude patches site, whoever Mharius was not given proper credits. I won't post the link for now. If the mods I can PM them the link and they can upload it with proper credits!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I found the mod on another nude patches site, whoever Mharius was not given proper credits. I won't post the link for now. If the mods I can PM them the link and they can upload it with proper credits!

axellslade,
Mharius has stated in another post that we can upload his mods to GVZ if we give him proper credit. You can do this yourself without asking a moderator to do it for you. Just create a new post in this topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

X

xxyxxyxx

Hi everyone,
I understand it is already too late for me to notice this mod, But I really love this mod that I spend an hour to export the texture of Aida, Catherine and Scarlett. So please, if the creator of this mod or other mastery could see this reply, please spend a little bit of time to turn this perfect mod into much more perfect,
Thank you.:)

Attachments

Dragon.zip
17.7 MB · Views: 610

nudeseeker

Casual Client
this guys just wants a realistic vagina shape looking I am assume. because this game not like MMORPG which you can zoom-in with your mouse and stare around man. it's just what you see and get.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Hi everyone,
I understand it is already too late for me to notice this mod, But I really love this mod that I spend an hour to export the texture of Aida, Catherine and Scarlett. So please, if the creator of this mod or other mastery could see this reply, please spend a little bit of time to turn this perfect mod into much more perfect,
Thank you.:)
Umod doesn't read this. Haven't checked the other mods, but I'm assuming they'll have the same result. I wanna use Texmod, but these files are all .dds. I need a .tpf, and I'm not able to make one for some reason. Keeps telling me Build status: Invalid definitions. I made a .def, a .log, and a .txt, but all give the same error. I have all the right file names in the text file(s). Can someone make me a tpf please? I can't...

Ericdunsun

Potential Patron
Umod doesn't read this. Haven't checked the other mods, but I'm assuming they'll have the same result. I wanna use Texmod, but these files are all .dds. I need a .tpf, and I'm not able to make one for some reason. Keeps telling me Build status: Invalid definitions. I made a .def, a .log, and a .txt, but all give the same error. I have all the right file names in the text file(s). Can someone make me a tpf please? I can't...

Here are the .tpf files you want, hope it is useful~

Attachments

DDC-TPF.zip
17.4 MB · Views: 197

boriskovivanslav

Potential Patron
Sorry for the necro, but I signed up to post this! :D I've managed to do something a little...fucky. I managed to find a model rip of Lohannah on Deviantart and get the thing to load in Blender using an XNALaraMesh plugin. That had all the original textures, but then I remembered this lovely thing. I used a TPF extractor to pluck the textures from the texmod file (sorry Mharius! I got excited at the possibilities! :tongue:) then with a little tweaking to figure out the file names, I managed to do this:

PJ39gBc.png

That's a naked Lohannah model, with what looks like working bones for animation. The only problem is that the back of the dress is part of the model, so there's a hole in her back like this:

4cBDQiJ.png

But with a little bit of tweaking, I can get the best of both worlds. Here she is clothed, but if you look at her chest...

mYPacCV.png

...you'll see she still had the nipples of the naked version and that she is most definitely, definitely...

boySENx.png

...not wearing panties :P Best of all, a little bit of editing gives us this mostly naked version of her:

onGtmGK.png

The skirt's gone, but the main part of the dress remains, so no hole in the back. That's the limit of my abilities in that area, though, as the clothes are all one big piece. A texture edit for the front could remove the white part, but I'm no texturer, just some guy who knows the basics of messing around with Blender.

I've got this idea about trying to import the model into MocuMocuDance/Waifu Sex Simulator, though, so watch this space! :smile:

boriskovivanslav

Potential Patron
Well, this took a lot of trial and error, and I mean a lot of trial and error, and a grand total of some...six or so hours of work, but I managed to pull it off. I was getting some really funky glitches, things like this...

x76eiRE.jpg

...because the textures didn't want to load properly, as well as countless issues with bones that made all the animations not work and, funniest of all, a ton of scaling issues. After repacking the file from the ground up and basically starting from scratch, I've now got a working version:

FeLwTKk.jpg

Some of the bones in the back are still a bit weird - they'll need to be adjusted manually, outside my area of expertise but something I might be able to do - and the bones could just do with adjustment over all as there are quite a few spares (kneel roll, etc) that don't get used by WSS which causes her to move all janky. I can fix that given time, but even now...

CPVhs0l.jpg

...I'd say things are looking pretty good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.