Dragon Commander: The Naughty Princess (1 Viewer)

Mharius

Content Creator
You are funny, in the time to post that you could have asked the search engine of your choice! ;)
And yes you are correct.

lionheart83

Potential Patron
I made a nude mod of Ophelia in human form, not vampire (option still open if you chose to turn her), although the nipples have an odd shape despite being circular in the texture. I've included both the original and edited textures so if anyone who wants to play around with them, go ahead. I've also included a save file for when she first turns human since it takes a while in the campaign (the same save is also on the verge of winning the campaign with a large army next to the last enemy capital).

nude ophelia.PNG

View attachment DC nude ophelia.rar

johnbao

Potential Patron
@lionheart nice mods bro, but i tried the games and didn't like the turn-base RTS, it was the confused turn-base RTS i ever seen lol the rest are very nice when you inside the big battle and control that dragons. keep up with the mods guys,nothing is perfect from first attempted.

fzid4

Potential Patron
I made a nude mod of Ophelia in human form, not vampire (option still open if you chose to turn her), although the nipples have an odd shape despite being circular in the texture. I've included both the original and edited textures so if anyone who wants to play around with them, go ahead. I've also included a save file for when she first turns human since it takes a while in the campaign (the same save is also on the verge of winning the campaign with a large army next to the last enemy capital).

View attachment 13954

View attachment 13953

You are awesome! Also, vampire version please? Pretty please? It's pretty much just a palette swap.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
So... Nudecreator went down. Someone can reupp the mods? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Mharius has given permission for people to upload the mods.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

NoVeXX

Potential Patron
@Mharius (probably the creator) Would you please give permission or reupload the mod yourself, so fleet doesnt have to remind me of things anymore?

@fleet You are right of course. Don't ban me like you did in the old forum. Thanks in advance.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
@Mharius (probably the creator) Would you please give permission or reupload the mod yourself, so fleet doesnt have to remind me of things anymore?

@fleet You are right of course. Don't ban me like you did in the old forum. Thanks in advance.

To the best of my knowledge, the only banning here has done by the site administrators. Killzone12, Roquedemon and I are merely moderators, not adminsitrators.

V

venom

please nude mod for camilla the princess lizard

Hello modder will would do you a for the lizard Princess camilla nude mod thank you for avence and will be good evening and good works for the nude mod

how its advance the mod nude camilla pincesse lizard ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator

You are welcome to reupload my mods, as long as you give me credit.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You are welcome to reupload my mods, as long as you give me credit.

Mharius,
Thank you very much for permitting re-uploading of your work. If someone uploads it and fails to give you credit, please report the post and wI will edit it to assure you get full credit.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Valshea

Potential Patron
Hi there, sorry if I misunderstood. Xellos, did you mean you've posted THIS mod there? If so, I can't find it.

xellos49698

Content Creator
No, only the mortal kombat ones. I didn't save any of Mharius Dragon Commander: The Naughty Princess mods. If you can reload them I'm sure it would make a few people in the future happy.

A

alpalia

the 2 link is broken .. :( .. or its just me ? i cant download it, open error page.

oops, my bad .. just have see this have already be mentionned :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.