CWF WrestLicious: Valhalla Iron Woman Hardcore - Amanda Vs R. Mika (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
CWF Iron Woman and Hardcore Match: Amanda vs R.Mika

Amanda grinned as stood up from the mat, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Lying flat on her back was Yamato Nadeshiko, groaning painfully in a pool of sweat and cum. Both women were naked saved for their wrestling boots and gauntlets, proudly showing off their toned bodies with biceps and six-packs. Both wrestlers’ bodies were white with Amanda having purple hairy vagina while Yamato’s vagina was covered in black pubic hair.

After winning the Titan Match against Rainbow Mika a week ago, she was immediately bombarded with challenges right and left. Amanda smiled in nostalgia when she easily defeated Tina Armstrong with a tombstone pile-driver. Despite being one of the best wrestler in the federation, the blonde was no match against Amanda. Another blonde to challenge her was Blue Mary but Amanda easily forced her into submission, almost breaking her back in a torture rack backbreaker.

Then Julia Chang and Michelle Chang tried to take her down in a handicap match but Amanda simply slammed and pinned both of them down in a choke-slam attack. Morrigan Aensland had to forfeit her match before losing her legs in Amanda’s figure four hold. This Blizzard Yuki was already dazed after one suplex and knee missile into her guts before Amanda finished her off with a power-bomb.

Now Yamato was her sixth challenger.

As Yamato laid defeated at Amanda’s feet, the victor retrieved her title belt and a micro-phone from the referee. Her purple hair was now short with the top part dyed in yellow. Her tanned skin had turned into fair, for some reason. She grabbed Yamato by the hair and pulled her to her knees while she spoke into the micro-phone.

‘To all my beloved fans! I hope you enjoyed watching me thrashed some so-called titans that dare to venture into my ring! They all claimed that they can take away my Titan Belt! Where are they now? At my feet in defeat!’

The crowd roared and cheered as Amanda dragged Yamato out of the ring and towards the commentators’ table, the two commentators looking up at her in shock. They had to move away as Amanda threw Yamato onto the table, climbing on top of her, she began smothering her opponent under her massive breasts as she continued.

‘This runt here thought that she can beat me! Look at her now licking my tits! You like that don’t you Yamato?’

Yamato could only moaned in humiliation as the crowd laughed, making Amanda grinned. She then finished her speech.

‘Come on bitches! I know you out there hungering after my title belt! I will accept any challengers who thinks she deserve my championship. I’m not afraid of you! If you lose, you will end up like this!’

Amanda threw the microphone away and stood on the table, pulling Yamato up on her feet as well. She turned the smaller wrestler upside down and with a roar, pile drive Yamato into the table. The table broke in half and Yamato was instantly out cold. Amanda smirked and let Yamato fall onto the floor before getting up, heading towards the backstage.

On her way to the backstage, another wrestler ran into the arena. It was Rainbow Mika. Mika and Amanda passed each other, exchanging glances. When their eyes met, their minds flashed back to past events. Amanda remembered Mika crushing her in a bear-hug, breaking her arm and forcing her to cum. Mika remembered Amanda slamming her down into the mat before pinning her, the blonde woman cumming all over the mat.

Amanda snorted as she retreated into the backstage while Mika rushed to aid her friend. After checking Yamato was all right, she angrily searched for Amanda but she had already disappeared. The blonde wrestler snatched the discarded microphone from the floor and shouted.

‘Amanda! I Rainbow Mika, challenged you for your title belt! Just you wait! I’m going to take that belt away from you and teach your arrogant ass a lesson!’

Mika threw the microphone away before helping her friend up, carrying her in her arms to the infirmary.

A week after Mika declared a challenge for Amanda’s Titan Belt, the backstage and the arena was like a war-zone. Whether or not it was after a match or just loitering in the CWF building, Amanda and Mika will attacked one another.

One time Amanda had ambushed Mika after the blonde woman finished a match, throwing a garbage bin over her and kneeing her in the crotch until she orgasmed all over the floor. Then there was that time when Mika drop-kicked Amanda into the wall, sending her though it. While Amanda was groaning under the rubble, Mika found a pole with a dildo tied at the end. She made good use of it as she managed to make Amanda orgasmed several times before she passed out. They would use any weapons or sex toys they could get their hands on against one another.

They fought everywhere from locker rooms, sauna and training room. Even the parking lot under the CWF building where they cracked the roads with slams or destroyed any car that was parked there. It was five days before the appointed match and the two of them managed to destroy half the building and sent dozens of by-standing wrestlers into the infirmary before they could get into the ring.

It was not long before they drew the ire of the dragon.

‘Damn it all to hell!’ Jade Chien, owner of the CWF and known as the Dragon Empress in the ring, shouted at Amanda and Mika who sat in front of her desk. ‘Thanks to you, it’s as if World War Three just destroyed my company. Do you know how much money the CWF had to spent to repair the damage you have caused? Not to mention the medical bills of the wrestlers who were just watching? This had to stop now!’

Mika and Amanda looked down, looking like naughty schoolgirls being lectured by the headmaster. Away from Jade’s glare, they stared daggers at each other, wanting to fight here and now. The only thing stopping them was that Jade was a reputable wrestler herself and involving her would be disastrous and humiliating. For them.

Jade calmed herself down, pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. ‘Look, I’m not cancelling the match. It had drawn so much attention that every seat is taken. Some of the spectators even insisted on standing up just to watch you two duke it out. This could bring us a lot of profit for the CWF.’

Then the glare returned. ‘So this means that we’re going to be civilised about this! You two have to behave yourself until the match! No more ambushes! No more surprise attacks! And no more dirty tricks! Got it?’

Mika and Amanda nodded, although Amanda could not help saying. ‘Hah! That’s rich coming from you. You never had trouble ambushing and humiliating your opponents back in the days.’

Jade opened her mouth to argue but closed it, deciding to ignore Amanda. She pulled out two identical documents from her desks and shoved them before Amanda and Mika. ‘I’ve decided to set you two up for CWF’s first Iron Woman and Hardcore match. Not only will you be fighting for the Titan Belt but you get to beat each up using varieties of weapons and sex toys for ten or more rounds. So you two can go wild on that day.’

‘With that being said, you’re not allowed to fight during the next five days.’ Jade continued. ‘Insult each other if you like, threaten each other sure but no fighting! If even one slap cross between either of you, I’m cancelling the match. Deal?’

Amanda and Mika immediately muttered their agreement before picking up a pen, signing their contracts. Satisfied, Jade dismissed them. The minute the door of Jade’s office closed behind them, Mika and Amanda glared at each other. Theirs fists curled but before they could fight, they remembered Jade’s threat.

With a snort, both rivals walked away; anticipating the day that will end their rivalry.

Mika grunted as she grappled with Yamato, sweat dripping onto the mat of the CWF training room. Two days had passed as both Mika and Amanda went through their own preparation before their match. As what their contracts said, Mika and Amanda avoided each other so that they would not accidentally or purposely break the truce. Now Mika was training with Yamato after her injuries were healed. Both wrestlers were naked with their hairy vaginas moist with sweat and nipples erected.

Mika grunted as she forced Yamato to take a step back before scooping her up by the crotch. She lifted her friend up into the air and held her there for one minute before slamming Yamato into the training mat in a fisherman suplex. Yamato gasped but rolled onto her feet before spearing Mika into the wall.

Mika grunted as her back hit the wall, spitting out some saliva onto Yamato’s back. She kneed her in the stomach before wrapping her arms around Yamato’s waist from behind, pushing her back. She grunted again as she lifted Yamato into the air and power-bombed her into the mat. Yamato gasped before falling onto her stomach, panting and looking up at Mika.

‘Good job Mika.’ She panted as she sat cross-legged. ‘Your strength and endurance had improved these past few days.’

Mika leaned onto her knees and smiled, breathing heavily. ‘Thanks Yamato. And thanks again for helping me train. Although… I dunno whether this is enough to beat Amanda.’

‘Hey!’ Yamato stood up and hugged Mika, smelling her sweat off her body. ‘You’re going to win this because you’re one of the best wrestlers in the CWF and I know you can beat that bitch Amanda. You did it the first time and you can do it again.’

Mika beamed and kissed Yamato on the lips, their pink nipples touching. ‘Thanks Yamato. I promise to win the Titan Match and kick Amanda’s ass for what she did to you and to the others. This I swear.’

‘That’s good enough for me.’ Yamato smiled before sitting down. She spread her legs, exposing her hairy vagina. ‘Now with that part of your training done, let’s see if your cunt can endure longer.’

Mika giggled and connected her hairy vagina to Yamato. ‘I thought you never ask.’

‘Ah! Ah Ah…’ Amanda moaned as she felt her manager’s penis inside of her vagina. It was two days before the Title Match and Amanda was training with her manager, allowing him to penetrate her vagina with his penis; using condom of course.

Her manager, Mack, grunted as he pulled his penis from her hairy vagina. He breathed heavily as he watched the inside of his condom filled with his cum. ‘Impressive.’ He panted. ‘We’ve been going at it for an hour and I failed to make you cum. While I cummed like three times already.’

Amanda chuckled as she rolled off her bed, grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat off her body. ‘Good. If your cock can’t make me cum then Mika won’t have a chance. That title belt is as good as mine.’

‘Looks like it.’ Mack said as he cleaned his penis. ‘Well I’m heading towards the showers. You keep training.’

Amanda nodded as Mack left her room. Amanda scooped a pair of dumb-bells and began pumping, grunting at each strain.

‘I will defeat you R.Mika.’ She grunted. ‘I will defeat and show everyone whose the strongest wrestler.’

The day has finally come.

The CWF arena was filled to the brim as every seat was taken but there were still more spectators flowing in. Some of the spectators had to stand behind the back rows or sit on the staircases that led to the ring. When the last spectator entered the arena, the doors closed and the lights dimmed. The only lights were the spot-lights hovering above the ring where a referee wearing black and white stripes bikini stood waiting. Then Kazumi Asakura’s voice boomed through the arena.

‘LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TONIGHT THE CWF IS PROUD TO HOST OUR FIRST IRON WOMAN AND HARDCORE MATCH FOR THE TITAN CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! IN THIS MATCH THE COMBATANTS HAD TO WIN A MAJORITY OF THE TEN ROUNDS WITH WHATEVER WEAPONS AND SEX TOYS IS AVAILABLE! THIS WILL BE ONE HELL OF A SHOW!’

Asakura continued with the announcement, a slight smirk in her tone.

‘LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ARE YOU READY?!’

The crowd roared at Kazumi Asakura’s question. ‘Yes!’

A giggle came from her. ‘I CAN’T HEAR YOU!’

A louder response came from the crowd. ‘YES!’

Here Asakura continued. ‘THEN LET’S GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, CWF’S TITAN CHAMPION: AMANDA!’

Amanda walked out from the backstage, greeted by loud cheering from her fans as she was now one of CWF’s favourites. She her usual wrestling outfit; red mask, red leotard that showed most of her cleavage, red gauntlets and boots. Around her waist was the Titan Championship Belt. A few strands on top of her short purple hair was dyed yellow. She flexed her biceps and six-packs as walked towards the ring, showing off her white toned body for her adoring fans.

Amanda reached the ring where she reached up and grabbed the top ropes, pulling herself up into the air and over the ropes. She landed onto the mat and roared loudly, flexing her biceps once more. The crowd cheered when Amanda pushed her title belt into the air, parading around the ring to show it off. Then the cheering died down as Amanda handed her title belt to the referee before leaning into her corner. As Amanda leaned into the ropes, Asakura’s voice boomed once again.

‘AND HER OPPONENT, FROM JAPAN; RAINBOW MIKA!’

Rainbow Mika ran out into the arena, greeted by a generous cheering from her fans. Like Amanda she too wore her standard wrestling outfit: blue leotards, white boots and her blue wrestling mask. She smiled as she ran towards the ring, high-fiving her fans on her way. She slid into the ring, rolling back onto her feet before posing for all to see. Her fans gave her a loud applause before she lowered her arms, glaring at Amanda who was now approaching her. Both wrestlers glared at each other, Amanda towering over Mika.

‘Finally.’ Mika said. ‘Time to settle this once and for all.’

Amanda snorted. ‘What is there to settle? It’s obvious that I’m the stronger one here!’

Mika and Amanda growled but before they could tear at each other, the referee stepped in between them and placed her palm on their chests. They both looked at her in confusion but their answers came from another source. Four CWF aides entered the area, carrying bags or carrying steel chairs and wooden tables. They began laying weapons around the ring, some of that weapons and sex toys being thrown into the ring. With their job done, they retreated to the backstage as the bell rang.

The referee stepped away as Mika and Amanda roared, clashing into each other. Despite being the start of the match, sweat dripped onto the mat as they locked fingers. They raised their hands into the air and began pushing each other back and forth in a test of strength. This time both Mika and Amanda were evenly matched, stuck in the centre of the ring in a stalemate.

Amanda growled and pushed Mika’s hands away, breaking the test of strength. She grabbed Mika by her pig-tails and leapt into the air, slamming her face into the mat in a face-buster. Mika screamed in surprise as she laid face-first into the mat, holding her face in pain. Amanda got onto her feet and reached for one of the weapons: a wooden sign that said “Raise the Hell Up”.

Raising the sign over her head, she began slamming it down onto Mika’s back; brutally beating her up. The blonde woman screamed as the wooden sign flattened her into the mat. Her hand reached up and grabbed something, rolling onto her back and slamming a pipe into Amanda’s face. Amanda gasped in surprise and spun around, dropping the sign.

Pipe in hand, Mika got onto her knees and grabbed the bottom of Amanda’s leotard; she exposed her hairy vagina and shoved the pipe into it. Amanda gasped as she felt the cold metal inside of her crotch, the blonde wrestler shoving the pipe inside and out of her opponent’s clitoris. Amanda moaned and swung her hand back, slamming her fist into Mika’s face.

Mika screeched as she felt onto her back while Amanda slowly pulled the pipe out from her crotch. Snarling, she pulled Mika onto her feet and held her by the hair. She punched her twice in the stomach before lifting her into the air, slamming her onto her shoulders. She growled as she began bending her back in a torture rack backbreaker.

Mika screamed as her back was like being on fire, trying to wriggle free from Amanda’s hold. Amanda growled as she grabbed the bottom of Mika’s outfit and tore at it, exposing her blonde hairy vagina. Then she bent forward, scooping up a vibrating dildo, before straitening up and shoving it into Mika’s vagina.

Mika screeched as she felt the dildo inside of her insides, her spine being bent further. She tried to escape but with the dildo inside of her clitoris and Amanda bouncing her onto her shoulders, chances of escapes of slims. Unable to bear the pain, Mika tapped on Amanda’s shoulder as she cummed a bit all over the dildo. Amanda smirked and threw Mika onto the mat before pumping her fists into the air.

‘Yes! Round one goes to me! I told you, you are no match against me!’

Mika groaned and got back onto her feet, pulling the cum-covered dildo out from her crotch. ‘Don’t count your chickens before they hatched! This is just the starting!’

Mika roared and charged towards Amanda. Amanda snarled and caught with Mika, holding her ground. Mika snarled as she managed to push Amanda back, surprising the bigger woman. Before Amanda could counter back, Mika pushed Amanda into a corner and kicked her in the guts. Amanda gasped as she doubled forward, holding her stomach as Mika slid out of the ring.

The blonde woman grabbed a steel chair before sliding back into the ring, Amanda still doubling over. Mika raised the chair over her head and brought it down onto Amanda’s back. Amanda screamed in pain as she fell face-first into the mat. Mika continued to hit the chair onto Amanda’s back before throwing it onto the mat. She pulled Amanda onto her feet and pushed her head under her arm, trapping her in a head-lock. After a while, Mika slammed Amanda’s face into the steel chair in a DDT.

Amanda screamed and hold her face in pain as Mika found a double strap-on, putting it on. She grabbed the bottom part of Amanda’s leotard and tore it off, showing Amanda’s hairy vagina. With a grin, Mika slowly slid the two dildos into the larger woman’s asshole and vagina. Amanda gasped and began moaning lewdly when she felt the plastic dildos inside of her. She gasped in surprise as she orgasmed all over the strap-ons before pushing Mika away.

Mika grinned as she pulled the strap-on off her, licking it slowly. She threw the strap-on aside when Amanda got up, growling at her. Amanda roared and charged towards Mika, jumping into the air and aiming to slam her forearm into her face. Mika took a step forward and wrapped her arms around Amanda’s waist before slamming her onto her back in a belly to-belly slam.

Amanda gasped in surprise before wrapping her ams around Mika’s head, trapping her in a headlock. She pushed the blonde wrestler off her before slamming her face repeatedly into the mat. Thinking that Mika was dazed enough, Amanda pulled her onto her feet before Irish whipping her into the ropes. Mika gasped as she rebounded from the ropes and ran back towards Amanda.

Grinning, Amanda prepared to clothesline Mika into the mat but Mika simply ducked under her arm and rebounded from the ropes again. As a surprised Amanda turned around, Mika slammed her bottoms into her face, slamming her down into the mat. Amanda screamed into Mika’s bottoms and she screamed louder when Mika began fingering her hairy, wet vagina. Seeing Amanda being pinned, the referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

Mika smiled as the bell rang, Amanda moaning under her as she squirted out more cum. Mika got off her rival and posed for her fans, earning a loud cheering from the crowd.

‘Round 2 goes to me! Come on bitch! Get up!’

Amanda growled as she slowly got back onto her feet, cum dripping from her hairy crotch. ‘I’m going to crush you!’

The bell rang for the third time and Amanda roared as she reached for a garbage can, throwing it over Mika. Mika screamed as she found her world in darkness, trapped in the garbage can. Amanda growled and kicked the garbage can, knocking Mika onto her back. She then picked up a sledge-hammer, hammering the can. Dents appeared on the can as Mika screeched while inside of it.

The bigger woman threw the sledge-hammer aside and grabbed Mika by the legs, pulling her out from the garbage can. Mika groaned as the hammering of the garbage can gave her a headache. Amanda rolled Mika onto her stomach and sat on her back, bending her spine in a double Boston crab hold. Mika groaned as she felt her entire back on fire, Amanda applying more force into the hold.

Mika grunted as she managed to pull Amanda off her back, catapulting her into the ropes. Amanda grunted when she hit the ropes but rebounded from it, using the momentum to slam her elbow onto Mika’s back. Mika screamed as her back was being brutalised. She was defenceless as Amanda towered over her, stomping onto her back. Then she leaned down and tore the rest of Mika’s outfit, kicking her onto her back to show her nudity to the crowd.

Mika groaned as she tried to cover her breasts with perky pink nipples while Amanda slid out of the ring. She picked up the table and unfolded the legs, standing it up in front of one of the turnbuckle. Then she re-entered the ring where she picked up a moaning and naked Mika. She pulled the blonde woman on top of the turnbuckle, ready to slam her into the table.

Before Amanda could throw Mika onto the table, Mika snarled and slammed her forearm into Amanda’s face. Amanda cried out in surprise as Mika reversed their sitting, now Amanda was sitting on top of the turnbuckle. Mika repaid Amanda in kind, stripping the remaining of her leotard and exposing her breasts with brown nipples.

Mika scooped Amanda up into the air by her hairy vagina as she stood on the ropes. Then with a roar, Mika turned Amanda upside down before slamming her onto the table in a tombstone pile-driver. Amanda’s eyes rolled back as the table broke in half at the impact, Amanda’s head hitting the hard floor. Mika breathed heavily as she allowed Amanda to fall onto her stomach.

Mika jumped onto her feet and searched outside of the ring until she found what she was looking for; a Sybian Saddle. She returned to Amanda and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the device. She slowly positioned Amanda on top of the saddle and turned it on with her boot, putting it on at maximum power. Amanda’s eyes widened in shock as she felt something moving in her clitoris, being held by the arms by Mika.

Mika smiled down as the moaning Amanda whose eyes were looking up and glazed. It was not long before the amazon gasped sharply as she orgasmed all over the device, soaking it in her cum. The blonde wrestler then pulled Amanda off the Sybian Saddle before throwing her back into the ring, following after her. With Amanda moaning and cumming all over the mat, there was nothing she could do as Mika laid on top of her; hooking one of Amanda’s leg into the air. The referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang as Mika jumped onto her feet, flexing her biceps so all her fans can see her in victory.

Now it was one win for Amanda and two wins for Mika.

CWF Iron Woman and Hardcore Match: Amanda vs R.Mika Round 4 - 7

Rainbow Mika lowered her arms as Amanda rose from the mat, breathing heavily as cum and sweat dripped onto the mat. Both women were naked and sweaty with their biceps and six-packs gleaming off their white toned bodies. Their nipples were erected and their hairy vaginas wet with cum as they glared at each other.

‘You blonde bimbo!’ Amanda snarled. ‘I will teach you a lesson!’

Mika snorted. ‘I’m way ahead of you cow. You can’t beat me!’

The bell rang as the two wrestlers ran towards each other, their sweaty bodies clashing. Mika wrapped her arms around Amanda’s waist while Amanda snarled, slamming her elbows onto Mika’s back. Mika grunted as Amanda’s elbows hammered her down, sending her to her knees. Amanda then grabbed Mika by her two pony-tails and fired a knee missile into her face, dazing her. She then lifted Mika up onto her feet before lifting her up into the air by the neck.

Mika gagged as she held on to Amanda’s wrists, kicking wildly, as the bigger woman prepared to choke-slam her into the mat. Before she could execute the move, she gasped when one of Mika’s boot slammed into her guts. She let go of the smaller woman, allowing herself to be picked up by Mika. Mika grunted as she lifted Amanda onto her shoulders, bringing her down in a brain-buster.

Amanda screamed as she fell back onto the mat, rolling away from Mika. The blonde wrestler got onto her feet and followed after her opponent, wanting to deal more damage. Amanda rolled onto her knees and grabbed hold of a baseball bat. She snarled when Mika was closed enough, ramming the bat into Mika’s crotch.

The blow was so sudden and hard that it sent Mika onto her knees, making her hold her bruised vagina. Amanda was like a savage animal as she towered over Mika, beating her up with the baseball bat. Mika screamed as the wooden bat slammed into her face and breasts. Then in an upward strike, Amanda swung the bat into Mika’s jaws. Mika cried out as she flew backwards before landing onto her back, her face was slightly bruised from the beating.

Still snarling like a beast, Amanda held the baseball bat in two hands and rammed the head into Mika’s exposed crotch. Mika yelped every time the bat hit her clitoris, drool flowing out from her mouth. Amanda stomped hard onto the mat every time she butted the baseball bat into Mika’s crotch, making the ring shake violently. Mika cried out as she orgasmed all over the mat, squirting some onto the baseball bat.

Amanda laughed as she tossed the bat aside, watching her rival orgasmed all over the mat. Then she picked Mika up by the arms and raised her into the air, parading her around the ring before bringing her down in a muscle buster. Mika yelped loudly as she fell onto the mat, on the verge of unconsciousness and easy prey for Amanda. The larger woman grinned as she pinned the blonde wrestler in a matchbook pin, the referee counting out loud.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang and Amanda let go of Mika, flexing her biceps the moment she stood up. Mika groaned and forced herself up onto her feet as Amanda posed for her fans. Mika barely steadied herself when the bell rang again. With her hands already up in the air, Amanda clasped them together and slammed her closed fists down on top of Mika’s head. Mika cried out as her eyes rolled back, stumbling into the ropes.

Amanda continued the attack by pinning Mika’s arms to the ropes and slamming her knee into her mid-section. Mika gasped and spat out saliva as the wind was knocked out from her. Then Amanda pushed Mika’s head under her arm, pulling her away from the ropes in a head-lock. She dragged the blonde wrestler to the middle of the ring before slamming her face into the mat in a DDT. Mika screamed in agony as Amanda rolled her onto her back and pinned her, hoping for a quick win. The referee counted out loud.

‘1… 2…’

Mika roared and pushed Amanda off her, breaking the pin. Surprised and furious, Amanda pulled her opponent up onto her feet and Irish whipped her into one of the corner. Mika cried out when she collided into the turnbuckle, arching her back in pain. Amanda snorted and brushed her boot into the mat like a bull before charging towards the blonde woman, ready to smash her into the turnbuckle.

Mika opened her eyes on time to see Amanda running towards her. Without thinking, Mika pushed herself to the side, allowing Amanda to slam into the turnbuckle. Amanda groaned as she harmed herself, leaning onto the turnbuckle. It would be a fatal mistake for her. Mika grabbed the nearest weapon to her; a wooden kendo stick. She pushed herself up and like a samurai, began beating Amanda’s back. Amanda screamed as she felt her spine tingling and horizontal bruises appeared on her back

‘How do you like that?’ Mika shouted as she continued to punish Amanda’s breasts. ‘This is revenge for that stunt with the baseball bat!’

Then holding Amanda by the shoulder, Mika turned her and began beating Amanda’s breasts with the wooden weapon. Amanda screamed as her breasts was under attack, turning red and horizontal bruises appearing at the side where the kendo stick landed onto. With her entire body red, Mika screamed in rage as she shoved the kendo stick up into Amanda’s wet vagina. Amanda screamed loudly as Mika fell onto one knee, sliding the wooden sword inside and out of Amanda’s already sore clitoris.

It was not long before Amanda moaned lewdly as cum flowed out from her vagina and down the kendo stick, the thick juice falling onto the mat as well. Mika licked some cum off the wooden sword before pulling the kendo stick out from Amanda’s crotch, chucking it to the side. Amanda’s eyes were rolled back as she slumped onto her bottoms, her tongue hanging out and cumming onto the mat.

Mika smiled as she slammed both her hands on her bottoms, wiggling her ass cheeks. She then turned her back to Amanda and began rubbing backwards towards her, leaping into the air and slamming her rear into Amanda’s face in her signature move; the Flying Peach. Amanda only grunted as she fell onto her side, her eyes glazed and drooling all over the mat. The referee came up to her and check on the fallen titan. Seeing Amanda motionless, the referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3…. 4…. 5… 6…. 7… 8… 9… 10!’

The bell rang as Mika posed for her cheering fans, winning a round with a knock-out excited the crowd. Soft moans can be heard behind Mika as Amanda was beginning to stir. Realising she lost, the larger woman slammed her fist into the mat and pushed herself up, roaring in anger. The bell rang and Amanda charged towards Mika, her arm stretched out to lariat her into the mat.

Mika sensed Amanda coming towards her and merely ducked under her arm, wrapping her arms around Amanda’s waist. With a grunt, Mika lifted the larger woman into the air and slammed her down onto the mat. Amanda spat out saliva but wrapped her legs around Mika’s waist, crushing her in a body scissor. If the body scissor was not punishment enough, Amanda began pummelling Mika’s face with her fists. The blonde wrestler gasped every time she was punched, struggling for breath.

Enduring the pain in the face, Mika placed both her hands on Amanda’s thighs and pushed her legs opened. After freeing herself and breaking the scissor hold, Mika yelled and slammed her knee into Amanda’s wet vagina. To her shock, the larger woman merely chuckled.

‘Bitch please. You can’t break what is already broken.’

Before Mika could o anything, Amanda pulled herself away from the blonde wrestler before slamming a boot into Mika’s chest. Mika yelped as she was pushed away and landed on her back, breathing heavily. Amanda looked around and smirked, finding a brass knuckle. She put it on and stood up, looking down at her opponent. Then she slammed the brass knuckle onto Mika’s hairy vagina at the same time she fell onto her knees.

Mika screamed as she her crotch was punched and when Amanda punched her for a second time, her vagina gave in and squirted cum all over her. Amanda grinned as she grabbed Mika by the hair and pulled her up onto her feet, slamming the brass knuckle into her stomach. Mika spat out saliva as the brass knuckle sunk deep into her flesh. She then yelped when Amanda struck her in the face. The hit was so hard and sudden that Mika’s wrestling mask flew off her face.

As the blue wrestling mask fell onto the mat, Amanda punched Mika in the face several times before delivering a powerful uppercut into her jaws. Mika was barely conscious as she fell onto the ropes and rebounded from it, falling face-first into the mat. As Mika laid motionless on the mat, the referee checked on her before counting out loud.

‘1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10!’

The bell rang as Amanda pulled the brass knuckle out from her hand, raising one hand in the air. Groans came from Mika as the blonde woman slowly regain her consciousness, pushing herself onto her fours. She was still on her fours when the bell rang, not giving her anytime to recover. She yelped when Amanda elbow dropped onto her spine, sending her back into the mat.

Mika groaned as Amanda sat on her back, grabbing her by the chin and yanking her head back in a camel clutch. Mika screamed as she felt pressure on her spine, trying to rock Amanda off her but of course she was too heavy for her. Desperately, Mika reached out for a weapon to use to her advantage. Fortunately she managed to gran onto a wrench and with all her might, swung it over her head.

It was Amanda’s turn to scream when a wrench slammed into her face, making her fall off Mika’s back. Mika groaned and tried to crawl away but Amanda recovered faster. Snarling like an animal, she marched towards Mika and grabbed her by the ankles, swinging her in a circle before throwing her into a corner. Mika cried out when she collided into the turnbuckle, using it to pull herself up. She gasped when Amanda grabbed her by the hair, pulling her away from the turnbuckle.

As Mika fell onto her back, Amanda climbed on top of the turnbuckle. When she reached the top, she posed for all her fans to see before leaping off it. She stretched her arms wide as she prepared to body-slam Mika into submission. She gave a surprised scream when Mika lifted both her knees into the air, allowing Amanda to impale her stomach onto the knees. Amanda fell onto the mat, curled into a ball and hugging her stomach.

Mika slowly got onto her feet, breathing heavily and dripping with sweat as she kicked Amanda onto her stomach. She reached down and took Amanda’s red wrestling mask off her face before choking her with it. Amanda gagged for air as Mika planted one boot onto her back as she pressed the mask into Amanda’s neck. Then she lifted her boot before bringing it down on the back of Amanda’s head, snapping the mask in two as the larger woman kissed the mat.

As Amanda held her exposed face in pain, Mika rolled her onto her back so the crowd can see her face clearly. Then Mika ran to the nearest turnbuckle and jumped on it, posing for her fans to see. She embraced her fans’ cheering before addressing her rival.

‘This is how you execute a slamming move!’

With her back still on Amanda, Mika flipped off the turnbuckle backwards and slammed herself into Amanda in a Moonsault press. Amanda cried out in pain and was too weak to kick out when Mika pinned her down. The referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang as Mika rolled off Amanda, both woman on their back and taking a breather.

The current score was four wins to Mika and three wins to Amanda.

CWF Iron Woman and Hardcore Match: Amanda vs R.Mika Round 8 - 11

Both Amanda and Rainbow Mika groaned as they both rolled onto their sides, unmasked and naked saved for their wrestling gauntlets and boots. Mika was the first one to get onto her feet, embracing the cheering of her fans. Amanda managed to get onto her feet when the bell for round 8 rang, not giving one of them enough time to take advantage of.

Amanda was the first one to strike as she wrapped her arms around Mika’s waist from behind her and slammed her into the mat in German suplex. Mika screamed in surprise as Amanda snarled angrily.

‘You whore… I will show you!’

Amanda pulled the blonde wrestler onto her feet as she repeated the move twice, Mika was moaning and drooling on the third impact. Amanda then let go of her rival, letting Mika to fall flat onto her back, as Amanda got up. She looked around the ring until she saw a crowbar. She picked it up and raised it over her head to bring it down onto Mika. Unfortunately for her, she was not fast enough.

Mika reached out and grabbed a 2x4 wooden stick and shoved it up into Amanda’s wet vagina. Amanda gasped in surprise as she dropped the crowbar, holding onto Mika’s wrist. Mika smirked as she pushed the wooden stick deep into Amanda’s clitoris and to Amanda’s disbelief, she orgasmed early in this round.

‘What happened to your steel cunt, slut?’ Mika taunted as she twirled the stick inside of Amanda’s vagina.

Amanda could only moaned as her cum covered the wooden stick and dripped onto the mat. Mika left the stick inside of Amanda’s vagina as she stood up, delivering a tomahawk chop across Amanda’s red breasts before slamming her boots into her breasts again in a dropkick. Amanda stumbled backwards and hit the ropes, rebounding off it. However, Mika was stil lgetting up.

Mika did not see what hit her when Amanda leapt into the air and slammed her breasts into Mika’s face, sending both of them into the mat. Mika moaned as Amanda tried to smother the blonde wrestler under her breasts, pinning her arms down. A sadistic smile appeared on her face before disappearing, a sharp gasp escaping from her mouth. Apparently Mika had kneed in between Amanda’s legs, driving the wooden stick deeper into her.

Amanda jumped onto her feet and screeched, trying to pull the stick from her clitoris. Mika quickly got onto her feet and stepped up onto the ropes. She used them to flip into the air before slamming her bottoms right into Amanda’s face. The larger wrestler screamed when the back of her head hit the mat and her face pinned by Mika’s bottoms once again. The blonde wrestler quickly grabbed Amanda’s legs and pinned her, the referee shouting out the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang and Mika got off Amanda, posing for her cheering fans while Amanda rubbed her bruised up face. She groaned and got back onto her feet, slowly pulling out the wooden stick from her vagina and allowing her juice to flow out freely. Once again the bell rang the moment Amanda got back onto her feet, this time Mika was prepared. She swirled around and swung her leg at Amanda, her boot slamming her in the stomach.

Amanda merely grunted at the attack and grabbed Mika by the ankle, forcing her down onto her back. Glaring down at her, Amanda reached out for a spiked dildo and shoved it into Mika’s hairy wet vagina. Mika screamed as she felt the plastic penis inside of her but it was only the start. Her screams filled the entire arena when Amanda began stomping onto her hairy vagina, pushing the dildo deeper into her clitoris.

After she spotted some cum flowing out from Mika’s vagina, she began twisting her ankle in an ankle lock. Mika screamed in both pain and pleasure as her vagina was blocked and her ankle was being twisted, one of Amanda’s boot on her crotch so she could not pulled out the dildo. Round 9 had just started when Mika began tapping on the mat, in need to release her cum.

Amanda smirked and pressed the dildo deeper into the blonde woman’s clitoris as the bell rang, flexing her biceps so that the crowd can see her victory. Mika moaned as she got onto her knees, slowly pulling the dildo out from her vagina. She let out a louder moan as she tossed the dildo aside, her cum spilling onto the mat and forming a puddle under her. Mika barely had time to relieve herself when the bell rang again.

The blonde wrestler cried out when Amanda’s boot slammed on the back of her head, making her face the mat. Amanda growled as she grabbed Mika by the two ankles and swung her in circles before throwing her outside of the ring. Mika screamed when she landed onto her back, arching her back in pain. Amanda slid out of the ring but instead of going to Mika immediately, she grabbed the ladder and threw it into the ring.

The large amazon set the ladder up in the middle of the ring before sliding out of the ring, landing near to Mika. While Amanda was doing all that, Mika slowly recovered as she massaged her bruised spots. She did not have much time as Amanda grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto her feet, slamming her forearm into her face before smashing her into the ring’s apron. Mika groaned as she was thrown back into the ring, holding her face in pain as Amanda rolled in after her.

Amanda again grabbed Mika by the hair and forced her up the ladder, both of them climbing up slowly. Once they reached the top, Amanda smashed Mika’s face twice with her forearm before flexing her biceps, showing everyone her might. Then she locked herself onto Mika, ready to slam her down into the ring in a suplex.

Then to her surprise, Amanda could not lift Mika up into the air as the blonde had locked her legs to the ladder. Before Amanda could do anything, Mika pushed her hands away from her and slammed her forearm three times into the larger woman’s temple. Then grabbing her rival by the hair, Mika slammed Amanda’s face on top of the ladder; landing on the rung below her.

Amanda yelped out in pain and hanged onto the ladder, dazed from the surprise attack but was still aware that if she let go, she will fall down at such a high height. Mika breathed heavily as she pulled Amanda under her arm, locking her in a side-headlock and making sure her arms were trapped. The blonde licked her lips before sucking on Amanda’s nipples.

Amanda squealed under Mika’s arm when she felt her lips touching her erected nipples, her face flushed with red as she was beginning to be aroused. Mika continued to suck and even kiss Amanda’s nipples as both women held onto the ladder to their dear lives. Finally Amanda gasped as she orgasmed, her cum falling from the ladder like the Niagara Falls.

Sensing that the larder woman had relieved herself, Mika grinned as she scanned down on the mat’s floor. Finally her blue eyes found the steel chair she used earlier in the match. With Amanda still under her arm, Mika pulled both her and Amanda off the ladder and propelled back into the ring. With deadly accuracy, Mika slammed Amanda’s head onto the steel chair in a DDT.

No sound came out from Amanda as she was instantly knockout, falling flat onto her back and still cumming onto the mat. Weak but still able to fight, Mika slowly crawled on top of her opponent and laid on top of her, sucking on her other nipple while pinning her. The referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang and Mika rose from Amanda, raising both her hands into the air as she accepted the applause and cheering from the crowd. She smiled and winced at the same time, trying to endure the pain. The crowd’s cheering was so loud that it brought Amanda back to the living, groaning as she held her head. Like before, the bell rang even before Amanda could fully recover. Mika decided to use this to her advantage.

The blonde wrestler folded the ladder together and positioned it in one of the corners vertically. Then she grabbed one of Amanda’s wrist and pulled her onto her feet, the larger woman still drooling and cumming. With a roar, Mika Irish whipped Amanda towards the ladder, watching her yelped in pain when her back hit the ladder.

Instead of charging and slamming into her opponent, Mika simply walked up to Amanda and hooked one finger into Amanda’s wet vagina. Amanda simply moaned as she was turned upside down in a tree of woe, looking up at her hated rival. Mika smiled and began sucking on Amanda’s wet vagina, punching her hard in the sides and stomach.

Amanda gasped at both the punches and having her crotch sucked, drool, sweat and cum flowing down her body. Mika lifted her head away from Amanda’s leaking clitoris when she had enough, licking her lips. She scooped up the sledgehammer and began ramming the head into Amanda’s exposed mid-section. Amanda coughed out saliva every time the sledgehammer slammed into her abdominal, her eyes rolling back.

After abusing Amanda’s stomach, Mika threw the sledgehammer aside and walked to the middle of the ring, spanking her own bottoms again. With a smile, she began jogging backwards, ready to slam her rear into Amanda’s face like before. Amanda moaned and looked up, seeing a blurred figure approaching her. Knowing it was Mika, she reached out for something to defend herself with.

To her luck, she grabbed hold of a vibrating dildo. She waited for Mika to come closer before shoving the dildo deep into her asshole, turning the vibrator on at maximum power. Mika screamed in surprise as she stepped forward, reaching behind her so she can pull the dildo out of her. Meanwhile, Amanda slowly got back onto her feet.

Mika gasped as she managed to pull the dildo out from her rear, throwing it away to the side. She turned around to face Amanda but can only gasped in surprise when Amanda slammed the ladder into her stomach. Mika gasped as saliva flew out from her mouth, hugging her stomach. Amanda stood the ladder up and pushed it towards Mika, shouting out one word.

‘Timber!’

Mika screamed as the ladder slammed into her, sending her face-first into the mat. Mika groaned as the weight of the ladder did a number on her back, trying to push the ladder off her. She did not get the chance. Amanda grabbed the end of the ladder and lifted it into the air before slamming it back down onto Mika’s back. Then she pulled the ladder off Mika and searched for another weapon in the ring.

Then an evil grin appeared on her face as she leaned down and scooped up a spiked strap-on. She put it on and laid on top of Mika, smothering her with her breasts as she shoved the strap-on into her vagina. Mika’s moans can be heard from under Amanda as the larger woman shoved the plastic penis inside and out of Mika vagina. Soon a gasp can be heard and cum flowed out from Mika’s vagina and onto the mat.

Amanda smirked as she ripped the strap-on off her and kicked Mika onto her stomach. She stood on the back of Mika’s calves as she grabbed her wrists, rolling onto her back and lifting Mika up into the air in a ceiling hold. Mika screamed as her back was being stretched, cum dripping onto Amanda’s crotch. With her hands trapped, there was nothing Mika could do but to submit.

‘I give! I give!’

The bell rang and Amanda threw Mika onto the mat, getting back onto her feet. She smirked and flexed her biceps, earning more cheering from the crowd.

The current score was six wins to Mika and five wins to Amanda.

Amanda flexed her biceps and posed for the cheering crowd as she waited for Mika to get back onto her feet. The blonde wrestler groaned as she managed to push herself onto her feet, massaging her back as her sweat and cum dripped onto the mat. The moment she was on her feet that the bell rang. She almost did not know what came next.

Mika screamed when Amanda slammed her forearm into Mika’s throat in a lariat, slamming Mika into the mat. The blonde wrestler gasped for air as Amanda reached down to grab her by her two pony-tails. Mika growled and reached up, placing both her hands on the back of Amanda’s head. With a roar, she slammed her forehead into Amanda’s in a headbutt.

Amanda cried out as she reeled back, holding her head in pain. Mika pushed herself up onto her feet and screamed her battle-cry, charging towards Amanda. She speared the larger woman in the stomach and slammed her back into the turnbuckle before slamming her onto the mat. Amanda groaned as Mika moved behind her, wrapping her arms around her throat and tried to take her out with a sleeper hold.

‘Go to sleep you bitch!’ Mika shouted.

Amanda gasped for air before replying. ‘Go… To… Hell… Whore!’

Mika gasped in surprise as Amanda slowly lifted both of them up to their feet, Mika trying to choke Amanda harder. With the hold on her loosened, Amanda slammed her elbow twice into Mika’s side before walking backwards. Mika screamed when it was her turn to be slammed into the turnbuckle, letting go of Amanda’s throat and falling onto the mat behind her.

As the blonde wrestler moaned and looked up in time to see Amanda turning around to face her and kicked her right in the face. Mika almost lost consciousness as she fell into the turnbuckle, dazed from the kick. She barely noticed that Amanda had unfolded the ladder and set it standing up in the centre of the ring. Once the ladder was in place, the larger woman slid out of the ring and searched the outside for something

A few minutes later she climbed back into the ring with a new table, unfolding it at the base of the ladder. While all these was happening, Mika was slowly pulling herself up onto her feet using the ropes. Cum, sweat and saliva dripped off her toned body as she leaned on the top ropes, trying to recover her strength. When Amanda was done with her preparation and stepped before her, Mika let out a growl and slammed her forearm on Amanda’s breasts.

The larger amazon merely grunted and pushed Mika back into the corner, slamming her forearm into her face twice. Mika moaned loudly before gasping out loud when Amanda’s knee crushed her wet hairy vagina. Then grabbing her by the wrist, Amanda Irish whipped Mika towards the ladder. The blonde woman cried out as she hit the ladder, leaning onto the rungs.

Amanda grabbed hold of Mika’s hair as she stepped on the first rung before slowly climbing up the ladder, pulling Mika up the ladder with her. When they reached the top of the ladder, Amanda gave her rival a wicked smile. She lifted one of Mika’s arm and buried her face into her sweaty armpit, licking the sweat off her flesh as her other hand pinched and pulled one of her pink nipple.

Mika screamed lewdly and in pain as Amanda continued to lick her armpit and pulled her nipple. Mika could not do anything to stop Amanda as her other hand had to hang onto the top of the ladder to prevent herself from falling down into the ring. Then with a loud gasp, Mika orgasmed all over the ladder’s rungs, her cum falling down onto the mat as well.

Amanda smirked as she licked her lips, slapping Mika hard in the face before lifting her up slowly into the air. To show off her strength, Amanda turned Mika upside down while in mid-air, stepping onto the very top of the ladder. Roaring at the top of her lungs, Amanda leaped off the ladder and fell towards the table she set up. Mika screamed as Amanda pile-drive her into the table, breaking it in half. Mika was silent as her almost lifeless fell onto her back, saliva flowing out from her mouth and cum flowing out from her vagina. Amanda nursed her knees, self-harming herself from that dangerous stunt, while the referee counted out Mika.

‘1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10!’

The bell rang but instead of standing up to make a victory pose, Amanda grabbed Mika by her two pony-tails and pulled her up onto her feet. Wasting no time on threats or taunts, Amanda began slamming her knee repeatedly into Mika’s wet vagina. Mika could only groaned out as Amanda abused her crotch, looking cross-eyed as more cum squirted out from her vagina.

After brutalising Mika’s vagina, Amanda slammed her forearm into the blonde’s face twice before falling onto her knees, hip-tossing her onto her back. As Mika laid on her back and looking up at the ceiling, Amanda folded the ladder together and lifted it over her head. She towered above her opponent before slamming the ladder into Mika’s stomach. Mika screamed as saliva flew out from her mouth, her hands going to her abdominal.

Amanda threw the ladder out of the ring before rolling Mika onto her stomach, stomping on her back hard. She leaned forward and grabbed Mika by her wrists, pulling her upper body towards her in a surfboard hold. Mika screamed when she felt her spine being bent, trying to wriggle free. Amanda pulled Mika back harder, growling.

‘Come on you blonde bimbo, submit!’

To her surprise and delight, Mika shook her head despite screaming in agony. Amanda growled and stomped hard on the back of Mika’s head before letting go of her arms. Mika groaned as she held her head, trying to get away from Amanda. The larger woman searched around until she found another dildo.

She scooped the dildo up and menacingly walked towards Mika. Mika drooled all over the mat as her hand reached for something, a clitorial vibrator. aWhen she felt Amanda was just behind her, Mika rolled onto her back and shoved the vibrator into Amanda’s clitoris; turning the vibrator on at full power. Amanda gasped in surprise as she tried to back away from Mika, only for the blonde woman to get back onto her feet and shoving the vibrator deeper into her crotch.

‘You dumb bitch! I’m… Not… Done yet!’

Amanda screamed with pleasure as the vibrator was making her arousal rise, swinging the dildo wildly in the air. Mika dodged Amanda’s wild swings as she maintained the vibrator to her rival’s clitoris. Amanda gasped loudly as she orgasmed all over the vibrator and Mika’s hand, the mat soaked with cum. Moaning loudly, she finally slammed the dildo into Mika’s face; forcing her to drop the clitorial vibrator.

‘You whore! I’m not going to lose my title belt!’

Both women growled as they latched onto each other, their sweaty toned bodies rubbing into each other. Mika and Amanda grappled back and forth as they tried to bring one of them down to the mat, their strengths slowly giving out. Being the larger woman, Amanda managed to wrap her arms around Mika’s waist and lifted her into the air. She bit the blonde woman’s crotch hard before power-bombing her into the mat. Mika gasped loudly as her back was once again damaged while Amanda pinned her down. The referee began the count.

`1… 2…’

Amanda was smiling as the count went down, only for her to feel a tightness around her neck. Mika had wrapped her legs around Amanda’s head in a head-scissor before slamming her face into the mat, breaking the pin. Amanda grunted as her face was in Mika’s hairy vagina, gagging for air. She snarled and opened her mouth, biting hard into Mika’s crotch. The blonde wrestler simply grunted as she rolled Amanda onto her back, still trapping her in between her legs.

‘What was that you said earlier? You can’t break what is already broken. Now you submit you whore! That belt is as good as mine!’

Mika slammed her fists onto Amanda’s head, making her squirmed violently under her, as she began to pin her. Before the referee could count Amanda out, the larger woman roared and threw Mika off her, the blonde wrestler falling onto her back. Both of them moaned as they stood up, panting heavily as they stared daggers at each other.

‘Enough of this! Let’s end this now, bimbo!’ Amanda snarled.

‘I can’t agree more! Let’s do this bitch!’ Mika shouted in agreement.

Both women backed away from each other until their backs hit the ropes, testing it. Then at the same time, they rebounded from the ropes and ran towards each other. Both of them leapt into the air with Amanda thrusting her chest out while Mika turning her back on the larger woman with her bottoms stretched out. This last attack will determine the match once and for all as they shouted out their sexual signature moves.

‘TITTY SPIN!’ Amanda roared.

‘FLYING PEACH!’ Mika screamed

Amanda screamed loudly when her breasts and Mika’s rear clashed into each other, with Mika slamming her down onto her back. Amanda’s eyes were crossed as saliva flowed out from her mouth while Mika breathed heavily as she sat on top of her. Smiling, she reached forward and began fingering Amanda’s wet vagina as she planted her bottoms into Amanda’s face. As Mika pinned Amanda in a face-sit, the referee began the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

Amanda moaned as the bell rang for the final time, orgasming all over Mika’s fingers and onto the mat. Mika’s eyes filled with tears as she stood up from Amanda, one hand raised in the air. The referee collected Amanda’s title belt from the ropes and handed it to Mika who raised it high above her head. The crowd cheered and called out her name as Mika was named the new champion by Asakura.

‘WINNER AND THE NEW CWF TITAN CHAMPION; RAINBOW MIKA!’

Mika beamed wildly as she put the championship belt around her waist, looking down at the former champion. Amanda was still on her back, breathing heavily as cum flowed out from her vagina. She could not believed it. After defending her title for six matches, she finally lost it to her rival. Now she was at Mika’s mercy, covered in sweat and cum.

Not forgetting her humiliating defeat from last time and for all the surprise attacks Amanda had done on her, Mika searched around the ring. She approached Amanda with a clamps while wearing a double strap-on. She clamped Amanda’s nipples and turning it on to all power. Amanda screamed with pleasure while Mika slid the two dildos into her vagina and asshole.

‘See this bitch?’ Mika shouted at her moaning rival. ‘I’m the new champion now! You’re nothing but a giant slut!’

Amanda could only moaned as she felt the two plastic penises penetrate her insides while the clamps were arousing her hardened nipples. It was not long before she orgasmed again, her eyes rolling back and saliva spilling from her mouth. Mika pulled the strap-on out from Amanda’s vagina and asshole but stuffed it with two vibrating dildos, both of them at maximum power. As Amanda moaned with pleasure, Mika tore the strap-on away and grabbed her rival by the hair; shoving her face into one of her sweaty armpit.

‘You wanted to lick my pits right slut? Then clean them up!’

Amanda moaned as she weakly licked Mika’s armpit, cumming more all over the mat. Mika giggled as she felt Amanda’s wet tongue all over her armpit. She then pushed the larger woman onto the cum-soaked mat and sat on her face again, shoving her wet hairy crotch into her face.

‘Clean the new champion’s pussy you cunt!’

Amanda obeyed and opened her mouth, sucking and licking at Mika’s clitoris. Holding Amanda by the head and moaning softly, she orgasmed all over her rival’s face. Once Amanda’s face was coated in her cum, Mika stood up and stomped onto the dildo that was inside of Amanda’s vagina; pushing it deeper into Amanda’s insides and making her screamed loudly.

‘That’s what you get for messing with me! I hope you learnt your lesson bitch!’

Mika raised her hands into the air again as she exited the ring. Mika smiled as she walked pass her fans, giving them high-fives as she made her way to the backstage. Her smile widened when Yamato Nadeshiko ran out of the backstage and hugged her, beaming at her.

‘You were amazing Mika! You totally thrashed that bitch’s ass!’

Mika chuckled although she wobbled a bit. ‘It was al thanks to the training you gave me. Come on, I need a rest and maybe we can continue more inside.’

Yamato grinned as she helped her friend to the backstage, heading to the showers. When they were gone, CWF aides rushed into the arena to helped Amanda to the infirmary. When she too left the arena, the lights were turned on and soon the spectators began leaving the arena. It was a lengthy match so that was the end of the night. As the spectators leave, Asakura’s voice rang throughout the arena.

‘THAT’S IT FOR TONIGHT FOLKS! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY TODAY’S MATCH AND HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TIME! GOOD NIGHT!’

As the last spectator left the arena, the lights turned off and left the arena in darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.