Don't get mad, get even!

S

Some Dumb Guy

I'm working on a dialogue that presents the girl as a kind of stuck-up beeyotch. At first she's all cinical, later on she'll start to appreciate. It's still a work in progress, mind! It doesn't contain that many lines yet but if you can give some suggestions or additions I could add them. Or you can add them yourself ofcourse!

It's just for sh!ts & giggles, so have fun! (I hope ;) )

Attachments

Jacktheripper123

Potential Patron
I think you mean Tsundere Dialog, which is great, Having her say Its not like I want to deep throat you or anything, with studdering like in a hentai. I'm actually really really surprised this hasn't been done yet you would think there would be more anime fans.

Final

Avid Affiliate
Jacktheripper123 said:
I think you mean Tsundere Dialog, which is great, Having her say Its not like I want to deep throat you or anything, with studdering like in a hentai. I'm actually really really surprised this hasn't been done yet you would think there would be more anime fans.
There is a tsundere dialogue.

S

Some Dumb Guy

I guess I'm living up to my name here but I don't know Tsundere yet...

This dialogue is more like a brainfart, not really inspired by any particular character. Just thought it to be kinda funny, and I was curious how it would work out in-game. Come to think of it: I still have to test it in version 1.9b, dialogue seems to be applied slightly differently now.

[EDIT] In SDT version 1.9.1b the dialogue ques seem to be restricted a little more, so instead of a first_throat from the get-go everytime it gets a little deeper you now only see it when it actually goes down the throat (past halfway). Works out better now IMO.

Top Bottom