Does anyone know which anime this scene is from? Zako/Guro/Anime/Kunoichi (1 Viewer)

Heelflip

Vivacious Visitor
dcc53a87f2e049a4b268c0cf16752aa6c54329b7.gif

grgr444

Master of this Domain
It's from Kage Shadow(影 Shadow) episode 3. This is Hentai anime series so watch when no one is next to you.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
It's from Kage Shadow(影 Shadow) episode 3. This is Hentai anime series so watch when no one is next to you.
are there more henchgirls in the series? if so, what episodes? and what kind of "content" is there? henchgirl rape? death? just some examples.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
This channel has 3 episodes uploaded.
But the 3rd episode is on a separate channel.

Also would not call it hentai. There is some nudity as there is a crazy assassin lady who likes to cut off men's head while they fondle her, but that's that. As far as I can tell the main character keeps trying to assassinate people only to have the crazy laughing woman kill them before she can, which is the core of the show it seems. Some female ninja show up in the last episode, but they never fight anyone, it's all about some pirate lord guy.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
This channel has 3 episodes uploaded.
But the 3rd episode is on a separate channel.

Also would not call it hentai. There is some nudity as there is a crazy assassin lady who likes to cut off men's head while they fondle her, but that's that. As far as I can tell the main character keeps trying to assassinate people only to have the crazy laughing woman kill them before she can, which is the core of the show it seems. Some female ninja show up in the last episode, but they never fight anyone, it's all about some pirate lord guy.

There are lots of sex scene in this anime but these have been deleted. Apart from that this anime has a good story and action so I recommend watching it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.